It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Presidential Election : Plan B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Should the MSM not sell the public on another Republican candidate other than Ron Paul,
expect the current administration to start delivering on their empty promises.
Returning troops from middle east.
Taxing the rich.
Creating jobs.
There is 15 months till the election. Anything can happen.
Clinton had low numbers and got re-elected and so did G.W. So don't be surprised .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Smart old hippy dude, good to see you've been around the block a few times.
Wised up to their old Tomfoolery no less.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So, what is your point? This could of been done in a number of other threads as a reply. No need for a new thread. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I certainly would not doubt it. Paul is the only current candidate for whom I would cast a ballot. For the rest of the sock puppets running, I say only that the tree of liberty looks mighty thirsty.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Obama hasn't pulled out his guns yet. He's probably waiting to see who the republican nominee is first then he'll tell his dogs to attack.

Paul and Romney would be ok as they've been through this before but the other ones like Perry and especially Bachmann will have a harder time.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

OldHippyDudes point is to identify an old strategy that has been used before, and that maybe people
would be wise to ignore the current hype. I disagree with your ideas that this is not a valid thread,as
this is a mild reminder of all the strange twists and curves that lie ahead concerning the 2012 election.

Best

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
you people are all kidding yourself obama will get his 2nd term they all do...once they have had that taste of power it's hard to let that go I see the 2012 elections being very interesting....................................and I am sure it will be full of controversy and possible aliens (had to throw that in there)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
So, what is your point? This could of been done in a number of other threads as a reply. No need for a new thread. Just my opinion of course.

Yes, an opinion that doesn't matter of course...
His thread is no more useless than your reply.

All hail the Hippy!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sorry, but it makes more sense to me to add to a topic already going. Why separate it making it harder for others to find? Oh, I'm sure you'll reply in those other threads with a link to this one. It's all about the stars and flags, right?

top topics

join