It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan: The Greatest President of all time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hmmm..Ever since I read Cathy Obrians book Trance Formation of America....which is about mind control operations of the CIA... I can't have any respect for Reagan.

According to her..he was very much involved in the pedophilia rings....as well as Kissinger, and many other presidents.

Some of you will say this story is not true...and I can't prove it is..but here is a link to some of the excerpts to this book.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I can't say I read the entire link, but on the surface its seems to outlandish to be true. If for no other reason that something that was so far reaching, with so many players, would have come out by now. Here is a link for you to consider:

A review of O'Briens book

There have been hundred's of books written about Reagan, and none of them come close to even hinting on anything O' Brian claims when it comes to Reagan.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Did you serve under him? Under his monetary policy ? Under his fed? Get back to me.
I was proud to serve my country and go under fire for him. My money went much farther then than it does now, a dollar was actually able to buy stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
reply to post by gabby2011

I can't say I read the entire link, but on the surface its seems to outlandish to be true. If for no other reason that something that was so far reaching, with so many players, would have come out by now. Here is a link for you to consider:

A review of O'Briens book

There have been hundred's of books written about Reagan, and none of them come close to even hinting on anything O' Brian claims when it comes to Reagan.

The review was crude and biased.... and I don't buy a word of it.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The greatest puppet of all time!
Watch out kermit the frog!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ronald the greatest?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Whereas some see the biggest illluminati puppet of all time, so it really does beg to differ. Queenie had a lot of influence there as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join