It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Theory of Elenin - Coming from a Christian Perspective - Daniel's Seventh Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Link Below...

Rev. 12 - And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns...

"During the second half of September, the comet Elenin will be in the constellation of Virgo, the virgin. The sun will also be in Virgo, so the woman (Virgo) will be clothed with the sun. At the same time, the moon will be at the feet of Virgo. During the latter part of September, Elenin moves up the face of Virgo to a place where it would almost appear to be the tears coming from Virgo’s eye as she cries out in pain as she is about to give birth. Then Elenin moves further up Virgo’s face to rest on the top of her head, like a crown. Actually, it will look like a tiara among twelve stars above Virgo’s head. All of this will fall into place on September 29, 2011. "

"The planet Venus is in the mid-section of Virgo as if it were a child in its mother’s womb. Saturn is also present and in the right position, as if it were a dragon waiting for the child to be born, so that it could devour the child."

Link to the entire Story. I found it to be interesting. Although I don't pay much attention to the whole Elenin saga, this one caught my eye.

edit on 16-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

This thesis (compressed pdf) also tells this story among many others.

Although it's been 'debunked' it's still worth the read if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

How is this a "Christian" perspective?

Although it includes a quote from the Bible, the quoted passage is interpreted through Astrology, which is very much "Mystery Babylon", the belief system utilised by the Great Beast to deceive the world.

This is really an anti-Christian perspective.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thank you. I'll take a look.

Originally posted by LightAssassin

This thesis (compressed pdf) also tells this story among many others.

Although it's been 'debunked' it's still worth the read if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
wrong forum?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunroshin
www.youtube.com...

I like the way he says, "Repeat it and enlarge." Prophecy is in cycles. A great way to look at this is to view it as a foreshadowing of foreknowledge. This is drawing the future into the past for us to see as it passes our perspective in the present future. LINK

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
what's very fascinating is that this is almost identical to the setup when christ was born. i recommend "the star of bethlehem". its on youtube and it goes through the constellations at that time and they match this exactly.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is very interesting. As you may know, Saturn is also associated with the masons.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
what's very fascinating is that this is almost identical to the setup when christ was born. i recommend "the star of bethlehem". its on youtube and it goes through the constellations at that time and they match this exactly.

this is also a good interpolation, as the passage says "he who would rule the nations with a rod of iron" is the male child

they say many prophecies have 2-3 manifestations
whilst you can link the OP comment to the passage in Revelation, the rest of the passage does not literally connect with the OP interpretation, including above quote, and parts like

"the woman was given a hiding place"
"the dragon poured water from his mouth to consume the woman"
"the earth cam to the help of the woman by opening up and swallowing the water"

happy to hear any wisdon that joins these dots as this passage is one of those 'tricky" ones

cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunroshin
www.youtube.com...

Once again. That video is amazing! Thank you so much for that. The 1798 date is something to research.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

it actually lines up perfectly with his birth. herod tried to have them killed and they fled to egypt and hid there. its very interesting that the position of the stars is the same as when jesus was born.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This is a fasinating theory, However I think maybe you need to ask a mod to change the forum. Good luck with your thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The video posted by Gunroshin suggests that prophecy repeats and enlarges, which is a belief that I have always held. We know that Jesus came and pronounced the fig tree out of season for fruit. A fig tree can easily fail to bear fruit. It is said to be juvenile when it misses a season. A fig wasp is also necessary to ensure that it bears fruit. If it is crossed by clippings with other fig trees, it gains the ability to bear its own fruit apart from the fig wasp. All fig trees have its own wasp. When Jesus came, the tree was not ready. This implies that He would be returning again when it was in season, after He had done more work on the tree. I would assume that the circumstances would be the same. The Roman Empire would once again play their hand at taking over the world. The next time He comes, the tree will be in season, as evidenced by Matt. 24 and the comments on the fig tree with tender leaves.
edit on 17-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

but the moon and stars in heaven were set to tell the times ....
and seasons....and how we watch for Jerusalem's time line( with the feast day moons)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Originally posted by Highlander64

"the woman was given a hiding place"
"the dragon poured water from his mouth to consume the woman"
"the earth cam to the help of the woman by opening up and swallowing the water"

happy to hear any wisdon that joins these dots as this passage is one of those 'tricky" ones

cheers

"the woman was given a hiding place" - Represents a land mass to hide on...Woman being Hu-man
"the dragon poured water from his mouth to consume the woman" - Represents The dragon causing tsunamis to wash over the land in attempt to consume the human race
"the earth came to the help of the woman by opening up and swallowing the water" - Opening up and swallowing water...I can't get the image of a massive chasm opening and that tames the large tsunami...the chasm being geologically related.

...Thats just my take on it.
edit on 17-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

top topics

join