It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Document�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I wasn�t shore where to post this. A mod can move it.

Don�t now if this was posted or not.

Found the document whale searching for stuff in google, don�t know if this is for real or faked but check out the doc�s some are not that clear but intresting

The Documents are in .Gif form

Link :DOCUMENTS

So what do you all think is it real of fake documents.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Looks quite real, I would guess, from the content that it's the usual standard procedure if an administration changes.

Everything they worked with an on get's into the archives so it's safed if somebody needs it again. Sound's quite logical and fair.
Interesting documents anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Looks quite real, I would guess, from the content that it's the usual standard procedure if an administration changes.

Is this all you have? Having seen and gotten documnets from FIOA, I would like to see what the cover letter looks like. Beyond that, as Shoo said it seems like a standard change of power request and one political drone replaces another. Its always interesting to see the inner workings of the government....

If you have more of the document please post it. You never know what you may mine from it...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.google.com...

www.cpsr.org...

Mystery solved. This is litegation in regards to electronic evidence from the Reagan Era, specifically in regards to Iran-Contra Scandal.

SCOTT ARMSTRONG, et al., )
)
Plaintiffs, )
)
v. ) C.A. No. 89-0142 CRR
)
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, et al.,
)
)
Defendants. )

Scott Armstrong may be an attorney for someone involved with the Scandal and was hoping that data on some of the tapes could clear his client or himself. The office of the President assured him at one point that the data would or could be retrieved and that the lack thereof would not harm him in the future.

www.archives.state.ut.us...

here is the full case litegation details filed in Utah

www.rim101.net...

More info and really the whole jist of the case against the goverment

Armstrong vs. Executive Office of the President of the United States
The Reagan Whitehouse and the National Security Council were found in violation of the Federal Records Act and that their records management practices and E-mail (PROFS/OASIS) policies were "arbitrary and capricious." In the end, the Whitehouse lost control in establishing their own E-mail management and retention policies.

NO mystery here, just your standard Govermental Bueacracy at work

[edit on 19-8-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Solid case work there robertfenix.!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join