It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Rush Limbaugh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You sir, have no HONOR!

Rush Limbaugh,
You recently made a derisive comment about a true gentleman, Ron Paul.

I’m sorry, but this Ron Paul is going to destroy this party. This is nuts on parade. The media loves this guy as nuts on parade. They want the whole Republican Party to be identified with the kookiness of Ron Paul. “Hey, let Iran get nukes! It’s our fault anyway! 1979 happened because we weren’t minding our own business”, and the audience goes nuts – oh my gosh what am I watching here?!

Sir, you have no honor. You have performed a true disservice to the nation that you claim to love. You have dishonored a true gentleman, and the many thousands of people, his supporters, that actually PARTICIPATE in politics. Mr. Limbaugh, you harm this country with your ignorance and your pulpit.
You perpetuate a false left-right paradigm asking only that people hate the left and the liberals. This is expected of you, but now you stumble to a new low. You attempt to assassinate the character of a man that shuns special interests for the interests of the people and without giving this man the opportunity for rebuttal. You have no shame.
You are the shepherd of sheep, an entertainer, but you are no Jon Stewart. You are paid highly to speak against the so-called enemies of our nation, while ignoring the true enemies of our nation, charlatans like yourself.
You have shown your hand, Mr. Limbaugh. You care nothing for the people of this nation, only money and fame.
Ron Paul is too much of a gentleman to resort to petty name-calling, and too much of a scholar to be invited by you to defend himself.
I stand in his stead.
Come to ATS, Limbaugh, and defend your statements.

edit on 16-8-2011 by SirClem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ya that made me mad...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

I wish someone could get him on ATS.
Sound bites won't work here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Signed,

Camaro68ss

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Indeed.
Come on Rush! We're calling you out!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh has always been a black spot on conservative issues. He is consistently ignorant about most topics under the sun, purposefully inflammatory, and lacking in any sort of reasoning. Why anyone still listens to him is beyond me. He's a perfect example of what Republicans and conservatives in general need to shy away from: a fat, rich old white guy who is out of touch with the reality of the American public and the world at large.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Not in defense of Rush but, at least he actually spoke about Ron Paul...more than we can say for most pundits.

It is my hope that the people of this country are beginning to see through the media's use of politics-as-sports. Providing entertainment and fueling left/right fires is NOT the job of our elected officials. It has become such that they have had to resort to this in order to be elected.

Ron Paul stands outside of that and people are starting to see it. Look at the numbers behind the headlines...it's there.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by strings0305

So true.
I think this hit on Ron Paul is going to damage what little credibility he has. He has zero with me already.
He couldn't handle a serious debate, and won't.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Paul, somewhat frail and humble, personifies the state of our nation. In a sea of lies and deception stands one unlikely crusader for truth and integrity. When he goes, there will be a big void in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey, at least he spoke about Paul. Can't say that about most other outlets.

Limbaugh just needs his cheeseburger. After his burger and nap he will come to his senses. Right?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Rush is right....as usual.

The only support Ron Paul Fantasy is getting, is from anti-war kooks, druggies, and Democrats.....wait I think I am being redundant with that last one.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

At one time, I listened to Rush. I used to think he made a lot of sense. But, now I see through the left vs. right arguments, and I realize his mission is not to educate. He is nothing more than controlled opposition, just like the worst the "left" has to offer.
He probably parties with Pelosi.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Perhaps, we will see.
His detractors aren't such a wholesome group either.

top topics

join