It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! Latest Comet Elenin image enhancement inspection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You say there is no image enhancement, but you didn't watch the entire video. You claim that it's poor quality, but you never watched it all. Explain to me how that makes sense? Try real hard to comprehend the question. I can't wait to hear your retort.

I watched only what you pointed out as being of interest.

I never stated that there was no image enhancement. Only you stated that, not I. Here is what I wrote:

Is there anything in the video about image enhancement that you were interested in? I loath watching 20 minutes of video especially one so poorly made.

The video does stink. The portion of the video is shaky and there is no content as time goes by with no talking or text on the screen. It is a typical pathetic video from youtube.

So instead of posting a video without comment why not tell people which of the probably 2 or 3 30 second segments need to be viewed.

Try real hard to comprehend the question. I can't wait to hear your retort.

If you think that you are wiser for sitting through 20 minutes of garbage so be it. The rest of us would like to avoid the bulk of this inane video.

BTW, it should be "really", not "real."

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

It is the first time i have ever agreed with stereologist (publicly)

I think we both agree that putting the information forward in an easy to access manner is useful.

cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Don't worry about these 2, they do that to my threads too, come in trashing it, complaining about not wanting to watch the videos I'm presenting, yet full of negative comments about everything. I think their job is to spread negativity.

There are those that like to sit through videos and they might have excellent bandwidth or want to devote much of their bandwidth and time to watching videos. Others may not have the luxury of time or bandwidth to sit through a video of such horrible quality as this video.

Remember that there are readers who live in areas where bandwidth is low or even pay for their downloads and may even have download restrictions.

You also confuse information contrary to your claims as being negative. This is a public forum. If you post here expect that there will be disagreements. I do not consider your posts positive or negative although they may be contrary to established scientific ideas.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

ROFLMAO, this post made my day. I will refuse to agree with Stereologist until the day I die, I just can't bring myself to do it.

That being said, the video is utter crap, I watched it and it is a complete waste of time, no disrespect to the OP, I just didn't personaly find anything of use in it.

Thanks for the kind words Helious. Don't confuse me with my positions.

And I do understand that your comments do not agree with me.

cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

It didn't bother me that bad. I appreciate you taking the time to write that though. You can't please everyone, but you can learn something for the next time. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join