It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's Long Line of Pre-Marital Pregnancy Exposed: Conservative Values?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by JennaDarling

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

A shame nobody actually looked at Obama with even a tenth of the scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had. Besides, we hope people learn from their mistakes and might actually want to stop other people from making the same mistake. That is called growth and empathy. Both of which are sorely lacking on the left.

Growth and Empathy?

Coming from the people who have been pushing the same policies for half a century

And the people who campaign on pulling medicare and social security for old people... pretty empathetic

It is none of Palin's business is it?

or tell me how it is her business...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Palin is a hypocrit.. abstinence didn't work for her daughter Bristol and Bristols brother learned nothing, him and his girlfriend Britta just got married a couple months ago and she just had the baby.

How dumb do you have to be to pull this after all the drama with his sister .

and yes, obama has been the MOST scrutinized prez in history, but that is another discussion which belongs in the plethora of threads about him.

edit on 17-8-2011 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
Palin is a hypocrit.. abstinence didn't work for her daughter Bristol and Bristols brother learned nothing, him and his girlfriend Britta just got married a couple months ago and she just had the baby.

and yes, obama has been the MOST scrutinized prez in history, but that is another discussion which belongs in the plethora of threads about him.

Most scrutinized? Are you serious? Ok. Then tell me about his history. Tell me what his GPA was? I can tell you Bush's and Kerrey's GPAs. What was Obamas? Oh, and while you're at it, tell me how he did as an adjunct instructor. Tell me about all the people that worked with him at his law firm (lol). Tell me what you know about his past.

G'head. Off you go.

As far as the Palin hypocrite snipe, where is it, exactly, that she's said anything about unmarried pregnancy? And if you have a daughter, you'd know that you can only do so much to keep them from getting knocked up.

Stop spewing liberal talking points and find some facts.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by JennaDarling

Well by analyzing someone's current actions you may get an idea of what they are bringing into the White House if they get elected. Not a case of throwing dirt at all but trying to figure out the standards of people with the little information available to us.

A shame nobody actually looked at Obama with even a tenth of the scrutiny that Sarah Palin has had. Besides, we hope people learn from their mistakes and might actually want to stop other people from making the same mistake. That is called growth and empathy. Both of which are sorely lacking on the left.

Growth and Empathy?

Coming from the people who have been pushing the same policies for half a century

And the people who campaign on pulling medicare and social security for old people... pretty empathetic

It is none of Palin's business is it?

or tell me how it is her business...

Go ahead and back that liberal talking point up with a quote from a sitting congressman/woman who wants to pull medicare and social security from old people.

You said it: back it up.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yah, everybody talk about Palin's pre-marital preggie and not on Obama's marxist friendship with Frank Marshall Davis, his smoking both cigarettes and pot, and maybe even some other drugs. That was just all in his past, and by the way, Clinton never inhaled.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Go ahead and back that liberal talking point up with a quote from a sitting congressman/woman who wants to pull medicare and social security from old people.

They cannot back it up because no conservative poltician said it. These libs just make stuff up as they go.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Nice try but everyone knows that the two are mutually exclusive. ;-)

Seriously, I am baffled by the blinders and logical pretzels that my liberal friends (and I live in LA so they outnumber me) have to go through in order to justify their politics.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the bi-partisan crap on this board makes me sick!!! people blindly overlook stuff that they would crucify the opposition for!! all this nonsense has got to stop, 99 percent of all politicians are snakes!
edit on 17-8-2011 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And yet, if Palin was a liberal Progressive campaigning for Obamacare to pay for illegal immigrant abortions at clinics, she'd be hailed as a real heroine of the people. It's Progs who are the ultimate hypocrites here.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And how's that condom on a cucumber workin out for ya?

A wise person once said to me, "Nature wants babies"
edit on 17-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Nice try but everyone knows that the two are mutually exclusive. ;-)

Seriously, I am baffled by the blinders and logical pretzels that my liberal friends (and I live in LA so they outnumber me) have to go through in order to justify their politics.

Just for living there and putting up with it, I award you the Medal of Peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by amongus
So, lets say you are a drug addict in recovery. Does that mean that you cant preach to people about the values of staying clean? No....

Apples and Oranges. Unless you are suggesting that Sarah regrets her child and openly discusses what a mistake it was to have them. Got any examples of that?

If Sarah is advocating keeping babies instead of getting rid of them what's the problem? Oh, right, that is the problem with Progs.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Here is the topic:
Sarah Palin's Long Line of Pre-Marital Pregnancy Exposed: Conservative Values?

Discuss it, and do not derail......

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
If Sarah is advocating keeping babies instead of getting rid of them what's the problem? Oh, right, that is the problem with Progs.

IF that were what she were doing you might have a point.
Too bad it is not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join