It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of gaming speaks out! Bruce Dell (Euclideon CEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i have been watching this company closely and reguarding the other post and even notch saying that "it's a fake" well it isnt, it turns out are graphics card are about to get 100,000 times better. In the video he explain how the software works and even answer some of the online critisims and question people have possed... Enjoy

edit on 16-8-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I haven't had a moment to watch this video yet but I have seen another and I totally agree.

I was discussing this with a friend and he believes that it is a scam. I am assuming because many other people online said so and he is one of those figures that can't make up his own mind.

Thanks for sharing. I hope it comes out soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Scam or not - it gives me hope for something cool in the future. If it is a scam its a horrible one since there is no money being scammed from us. When they sell the unlimited detail Halo and on opening day rack of 200,000,000 at midnight and everyone gets home to find an empty DVD then we can call it a scam.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have an internet quota and don't really want to use up 40min of video. What is the basic idea around this suspected scam?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I watched it in it's entirety and this is no scam. Unless, the whole interview was a set up, but it certainly didn't seem like it. I think this company has amazing things in store for us. They are only nine people and they feel the pressure is really on now and it is. They needed to go public and relay their position on the criticism and honestly, I think they laid it to waste. The problem is is that they are nobodies in the industry. One guy that had a different way of thinking about how to construct 3-D graphics. He did this all on his own up until 2.5 years ago. He has some of the best people in the industry coming to work for him now. This is real. If I'm wrong...well...I'm not. Just wait and see! Understand the concept of the realism that this can create. Laser scanning of real world objects, turning them into 3-D graphics on the fly. Multi-platforming at the push of a button, i.e, design on a PS3, and then shrink the game size down for hand helds in minutes. What does that alone mean to the industry? they are not even running off the graphics processors yet except to render the video output! I think the problem many people are having is that it seems to unreal to be real. But, so far, it does what it says it does. Will it pan out into the real gaming world? I don't know. I've been into gaming since pong and I have seen so many high promises come and go. If anyone should be skeptical, it should be me, but I'm not. So...we wait.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
One more comment: On the first video presentation that they released, they mentioned that their engine can produce 100,000 times more pixels than what we see in games today, but in this video, it seems that it may actually be trillions. But could you imagine the flack if they had come right out and said that?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
I haven't had a moment to watch this video yet but I have seen another and I totally agree.

I was discussing this with a friend and he believes that it is a scam. I am assuming because many other people online said so and he is one of those figures that can't make up his own mind.

Thanks for sharing. I hope it comes out soon.

if you watch the video you will realise this is not a scam. TBH why would the australian goverment give up 2 million dollar for this project?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Maybe we should think about investing in their stock?
edit on 22-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's not a scam and I forget where I saw this article but it's apparantly not set up for use on current computers or something like that. It only works on a certain set of technology that isn't incorporated in regular computers.

I will try to find the article but I don't believe we will see this for another 10 or 20 years.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It's not a scam and I forget where I saw this article but it's apparantly not set up for use on current computers or something like that. It only works on a certain set of technology that isn't incorporated in regular computers.

I will try to find the article but I don't believe we will see this for another 10 or 20 years.

But on the demo he is running it on a standard dell laptop, and a xbox controller?

top topics

join