It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Do You Ultimately Hope to Find?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
When the truth is found there is no need for hope. Hope is wanting. Wanting is dissatisfaction.
The truth will set you free. Free of judgment and free from fear and desire.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

A dragon to ask it 1 LAST time if it will welcome its original HOME AND FREE THE UNFREED or TRY TO CONTINUE WITH ITS FLAWED KINGDOMS WITHIN THIS LIL UNIVERSE. Tis all

edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophiuchus the thirteenth of the fallen ones, and of all the things to fall for, the most wiliest, disingenuous, and most prudently peculiar of all that exist. A trap that one can see coming from miles away yet still miss it and trip and fall when it's right next to you, the feminine persuasions the eternal feminine.

And so you know the answer to your question. And that is that you them and all that are here would not be here if you did not want to be. For the door out is always open. wouldn't it be better asked, why are they all so attracted to this little universe with all its many flaws.

Some say it was better when there was only the nothing and the silence, but now look at it, it's becoming overcrowded and with everybody making all kinds of noises, and hoopla about all kinds of strange things, all in this tiny little corner under god left toenail clippings, we call earth.

Heaven can be so boring sometimes that even the lord of hosts would march in the wrong direction for lack of something to be, and know that is not of its entirety.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
I believe all of us are searching for something, else why would we be here? Not just in this forum but what do you hope to find in life as a whole. An answer? A hope? A promise? World peace? Fame, glory, money, sex, God, the devil, whatever. I don't think it matters, I'm just curious. And I do believe we all find exactly what we are searching for if we are perceptive enough, aware enough, open enough to receive it.

For myself, I've long sought peace and found it in some simple principles and beliefs. Now I'm looking for that inward fount of eternally flowing love I've had the chance to fleetingly feel. From there I'd just like to share it.

How about you?

Nothing. I plan to keep learning forever. There is no "ultimate" knowledge.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join