It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
reply to post by Khazaq
1. Pick a number between 2 and 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
2. Take the number that you've chosen and multiply it by 9.
3. This should give you a two digit number. Take the two digits of the number and add them together. For example, if your number is 16, take the one and six and add them to make seven.
4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5. Take that number and correspond it to a letter in a alphabet. A =1, B=2, C=3, etc.
6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter. For example, “B” might make you think of Brazil, “D” could be Denmark or “F” could be France.
7. Take the second letter in the name of that country and think of an animal. For example, “P” may make you think of a Penguin and “Z” may make you think of Zebra.
8. Do you now have a country and animal?
9. Hold that thought in your mind while I concentrate. (Pause here for a moment, make it look like you’re thinking).
10. Say, “I didn’t know that there were elephants in Denmark.”
Originally posted by Khazaq
reply to post by DISRAELI
Are there a million ways?