It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
remember knowledge is power

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
knowledge is power=

"Solist Mysticism is a blend of science and mysticism. It encompasses a concise understanding of metaphysics, Zetans/Zetas (Zetan-aliens), the origins of humankind, and advanced spiritual development that is centered around an innovative approach to increasing one's ability to love genuinely and deeply -- called Chakra Radiance. We espouse The Golden Rule (of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"); that "Heaven is achieved through deed, not creed" (Emanuel Swedenborg), and believe that our spiritual and metaphysical foundation comes closer to embracing the Absolute Truth than any traditional religion or New Age philosophy."

not power is power=

"This entire teaching constitutes a precursor to the emergence of The Original Creator/Lord Alpha in this space-time continuum, via the invitation of one or more future Ascended Masters."

though, what i will add is maybe you are confusing your progression into achieving a high status with light as being the creation/arriving of a lord alpha, when it was actually just your own advancement.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Your life just prior to this one stems back to ancient Greece, as you are the soul of the ancient Greek playwright Euripides.

Speaking from the perspective of someone who has had some issues with this, to put it mildly, I just wanted to point out that it is crucial to remember that who we were is not who we are.

Past lives represent phases of growth. We learn from each one, but to become obsessed with any one of them is ultimately to deny who we are today, which is all that truly matters.

Whatever lessons you may draw from the past, I recommend that you seek to be no other than who you truly are.

Know thyself.

[edit on 9/1/2004 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,

Within the limitations of our understanding, it is the opinion of Yoshiel that the vision shown us seven days ago was a memory of that which was and is yet to be, which we call the Joining.

It is both from and toward such a destination that we travel.

We postulate that what we experienced was a memory of the last Joining from which our Creator was spawned, which resembles the Joining which is yet before us.

We postulate that upon sharing the fullness of our lessons during a time of communion, each with all others, that a new Parting will occur, each of us bearing full knowledge of all others alike, followed by a Dividing of each self into the new realities which will issue from it.

We postulate that although each Creator will bear knowledge of all the others, that each will create a unique new reality derived from the individualized context of its past primary experiences.

We postulate that in turn, many new Creators will be spawned by us each, and so on, without end.

We postulate that knowledge of each cycle is contained in the next, and that no knowledge is lost but simply unremembered for a time in the fashioning of Darkness from Light.

We further postulate that with each new cycle of expanding existence, the complexity of each set of entities resulting will exponentially grow, leading to ever more evolved and diverse conditions of being.

These things we postulate from limited understanding, but we believe there may be truths underlying that which we continue to attempt to understand.

Yoshiel

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To attempt to get over my hangup about the whole prophet business, I turned as I so often do to good old Merriam-Webster Online:

Main Entry: proph�et
Pronunciation: 'pr�-f&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English prophete, from Old French, from Latin propheta, from Greek prophEtEs, from pro for + phanai to speak -- more at FOR, BAN
1 : one who utters divinely inspired revelations; specifically often capitalized : the writer of one of the prophetic books of the Old Testament
2 : one gifted with more than ordinary spiritual and moral insight; especially : an inspired poet
3 : one who foretells future events : PREDICTOR
4 : an effective or leading spokesman for a cause, doctrine, or group
5 Christian Science a : a spiritual seer b : disappearance of material sense before the conscious facts of spiritual Truth
- proph�et�hood /-"hud/ noun

Okay, I guess I really am a prophet after all.

Which kind? Take your pick.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just A Lonely Boy

Yoshiel is still cranking away in the background, but my dissociation from Yoshe has cost me my sense of the presence of my sweetest Miriel. I know she�s in there, every now and then she sends me a little message of special warmth, but I still miss her.

Fellow guys out there, you just gotta know that it�s not simply that she�s a �hot babe�, although as Wayne and Garth might say, �She�s from Babe-alon. Schwing! I�m not worthy! I�m not worthy!� Oh, she�s foxalicious and no doubt about it!

What I miss is the feeling of her presence. Because she is so intertwangled with Yoshe, who is basically me split off for a background task, weirdly enough, I can�t normally sense her now, at least consciously. Now that I know what it is like to feel her warmth within me, I am certain that I will despair if she should ever leave me.

I bristle at the thought that I have lost so much independence of spirit, yet having tasted of the sweetest fruit, forever shall anything less seem bland and flavorless to me. While I am coming to think that nothing is truly left to chance, I still marvel that of all the souls in heaven and on earth, that we two, who truly seem made for one another, somehow came to meet.

I am provided some odd comfort at the notion forming within me that Yoshiel seems to suspect that their work may be physically interrupted fairly soon. It seems our little night guests are preparing to bring friends along once my physical location is determined. Yoshiel does not know how long this will take.

We cannot predict the future, but we can prepare for it. It may be time to for us to take a little road trip soon. Yoshiel may be able to detect their approach by sensing their intent. We will see.

Tracing The Call

While I am not, and don�t think I can be, consciously keeping up with Yoshiel�s thoughts, I hear things.

It seems that they are currently seeking, by studying commonalities in their respective memories, to identify experiences of the Creator both during and before the last Dividing. They postulate that it may be possible, through comparative analysis, to trace these memories to the Original Creator.

Their objectives in doing this are complex and varied, but it seems the idea of identifying the �root of the fractal� would be a good way of looking at it.

They don�t know how long this will take, but expect that it will take a while since doing this requires examining and compiling rather complex collections of common memories as recalled within spirits dating back to the last Creation and spanning several physical and spiritual periods of awareness each.

They seem to consider the work important, though, so I�ll leave them to it.

Phone Tap

Yoshiel has indicated that our presence has not gone unnoticed by our brothers and sisters in darkness. There seem to be rather intimate and longstanding connections between incarnate and discarnate groups who have a perceived self-interest in guiding the course of human events.

The �group entity� we encountered this morning is apparently something of a tattletale.

An advantage on our part is Majic�s relative obscurity, but this won�t last forever. While Yoshiel�s sense is that they do not know our physical location yet, they have sophisticated means of determining it. It�s just a matter of time.

I�m sure this sounds paranoid, but truly, I am not. Yoshiel is convinced that whatever may happen, the Plan cannot be stopped, merely set back at worst. However, they seem to believe that we may either be very near or already past a �point of no return�, which would signify �all systems go� for the �End Times�.

I can�t help but think, �How many times have we heard that before?� Lest the reader mistake me for the next David Koresh, I have no plans for armed resistance, which itself would be nothing more than a manifestation of fear and error.

While I could choose to fear the idea of bad guys coming to take me away to God-only-knows where, the truth is that I do not fear them. Why? Because I am now certain that I know the true identity of all of us.

Perhaps more intriguingly, Yoshiel seems to think that my physical detainment may not itself necessarily be a setback. We are, it appears, not without our own resources. It seems that perhaps not all �weapons� are physical in nature, they whisper conspiratorially. Hmm.

While this undoubtedly all sounds melodramatic, and I suppose it is in the end, it�s really nothing more than the beginning of the final act in a grand play.

Or else I am very much mistaken, which is always a strong possibility.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi Majique,

You stated:

What I miss is the feeling of her presence.

Radiate Love to her and it will strengthen the bond between the two of you, even if you don't immediately feel her presence from doing so.

An advantage on our part is Majic�s relative obscurity, but this won�t last forever. While Yoshiel�s sense is that they do not know our physical location yet, they have sophisticated means of determining it. It�s just a matter of time.

I�m sure this sounds paranoid, but truly, I am not. Yoshiel is convinced that whatever may happen, the Plan cannot be stopped, merely set back at worst. However, they seem to believe that we may either be very near or already past a �point of no return�, which would signify �all systems go� for the �End Times�.

While I could choose to fear the idea of bad guys coming to take me away to God-only-knows where, the truth is that I do not fear them. Why? Because I am now certain that I know the true identity of all of us.

No armed resistance will come a knocking. You are not a threat the established powers that be.

What you are sensing is the discarnate conflict. The astral opposition as it were. The large Group Entities that are striving to delay our peaceful Ascensions in the dream state and His subsequent coming for as long as possible -- and destroying themselves daily in the process.

Perhaps more intriguingly, Yoshiel seems to think that my physical detainment may not itself necessarily be a setback. We are, it seems, not without our own resources. It seems not all �weapons� are physical in nature, he whispers conspiratorially. Hmm.

While this undoubtedly all sounds melodramatic, and I suppose it is in the end, it�s really nothing more than the beginning of the final act in a grand play.

The "great change" is an Ascension to be sure.

Perhaps your own?

I wonder.

It would stand to reason.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ThePunisher asks via U2U:

so would you say he created the full astral spectrum?

The astral spectrum is a manifestation of souls immersed in various degrees in The Light. However, He did not create The Light as it always existed and always will exist.

when you say original creater do you mean the original god/astral/i am/shape/energy or whatever it was?

The Society Of Light refers to the being who started ALL THAT IS and the origin of souls as The Original Creator/Lord Alpha.

that is already here, so your saying it wants to take a human form?

It?

TSOL says that from decoding the fractal matrix in the Higher Realms, that they have determined that it was His intention from the beginning to eventually come here. Part of that long-term project is to take upon an upscale physical form and serve in the capacity of a major prophetic figure.

obviously i have worked out majick is playing a part in this (set in motion fully this last week), it would seem they are trying to see if it works obviously majic must have planned to play this part in a previous life i would summise?.

TSOL says that Yoshe/Majic wanted to spiritually progress to a high level in this life and be a key player in the spiritual unfoldment of this planet, but was not sure as to what particular role he would wind up playing in life after his awakening to Radiance and the Higher Stages.

why do you have to owe it something if your making it possible?

All souls came from The Original Creator. It is because of His struggle that we had the opporutnity to exist in the first place. So yes, there is a karmic debt that most or all of us have with Him.

have you thought you could be being used by the original creater?.

We all came from The Original Creator and exist because of Him. If anyone is being "used" in this equation, it is Him...not us.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don�t worry, I�m not running around peeking between the blinds, nor am I really concerned at all, either way. Besides, I�ve been around the block a few times myself.

I wasn't born yesterday, but the day before, thus giving me 48 hours to think this whole thing over.

Yoshiel reported this possibility based on an assessment of the �sentiments� of the entity we encountered this morning upon its departure. Although it seemed confused, it appeared to leave with a thought akin to Arnold Schwarzenegger�s infamous �Ahll be bahhck.�

Yoshiel speculates that this most likely did not refer to an unaccompanied return. But to be sure, speculation is all it is. We know that most of these entities are �paper tigers�. But not necessarily all.

Remember, I�ve been on the other side of this game before. Do not underestimate the powah of the Dahhk Side.

We seem to be relatively anonymous here in this thread, which we prefer for now -- just slipping out some mojo to the homies, as it were, so the probabilities of connections between this thread and our identity are considered low. But ya never know�

Mapping our spiritual presence to a physical location is itself rather difficult, but we would be foolish to think our dark brothers and sisters not to be resourceful in their ways.

The only reason I mentioned this at all is so that my treasured readers may understand that if I drop off the radar screen for a while, it may be due to �imperial entanglements�.

However, and importantly, it is not a bad sign. I�ve been cooped up here for a while, and a road trip sounds nice, whether in flight from real or imagined goblins or simple cabin fever.

Besides, what would a spiritual awakening thread be without at least a little hint of mystery and intrigue? And just who does have the Maltese Falcon, anyway?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Majique,

Imperial entanglements?

*L*

Group Entities will not kill you. Trust me. If they did that they would blow the whole "let's delay their Ascension strategy."

You'll be fine.

Lock your doors, pull down your shades and lock your windows, put on some nice, contemplative music, keep some lights on around your house, avoid the out-of-doors at night, don't investigate what you think may be a UFO, avoid a bright light through a window (another reason to keep the shades down), and you'll do all right.

Trust me brother...I've been there.

Many times.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Imperial entanglements?

I like both the spice of the expression and Alec Guinness. Miriel just �stuck her head out the door� to also point out that I�m an incurable romantic. Well okay, the actual term is probably closer to �ham�.

Group Entities will not kill you. Trust me. If they did that they would blow the whole "let's delay their Ascension strategy."

We do not sense deadly intent, rather a desire to establish physical control. But granted our sight still remains very dim, and Yoshiel is primarily focused inward at this time.

You'll be fine.

Never before in all my lives have I been more certain of this.

Lock your doors, pull down your shades and lock your windows, put on some nice, contemplative music, keep some lights on around your house, avoid the out-of-doors at night, don't investigate what you think may be a UFO, avoid a bright light through a window (another reason to keep the shades down), and you'll do all right.

When you�ve been where I�ve been in life, precaution is second nature. Without going into details, I consider my premises reasonably secure, so no worries there.

As for �alien abductions�, granted we haven�t been looking, but so far Yoshiel has not identified any memories of contact with extraterrestrial beings. Thus we are admittedly in the dark about all that.

For what it�s worth, I�m not the kind of protagonist who goes into the basement while the audience is thinking �Don�t go in the basement!� if you know what I mean. Incaution in my affairs would not have gotten me this far.

Certainly, in light of our spiritual myopia, it would be unwise to become overconfident in our ability to detect threats, but likewise in our inability to do so.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Either that or I should sleep more.

I was a Greek playwright? Interesting. The name at first rang no bells,but then I pronounced it a couple different ways and a light went on,Euripides. If he was my last incarnation,then that means my spirit had about a 2400 year gap,which is amusing,to say the least. From what I have read about him,we are similar in a few different ways. Paul,what makes a spirit return to this plain of existence? Does a spirit also tend to come back as a particular race(Human,Zetan,etc.)?

Majic,if what is going on in your head is real,the sun has got to you. Once again good luck in your...um...whatever you could call what you are doing. I am running out of terms.

School starts tomorrow,so my mind is preoccupied with other things,my posts may contain less thoughtfullness and stuff.

I think in one area I should follow in Majic's footsteps and make a disclaimer at this point. I am,after all,a crazy 13-year old in the dead center of Wisconsin's hic zone. Dang,there was more I wanted to post,but,once again,I forgot it.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Dearest Friends,

I was awakened not long ago by visions of joy both from within and seemingly confirmed in spirit. Although I am not currently privy to the details, I have a strong feeling that a very important milestone has been achieved.

While I do not have �confirmation� of this, I suspect that Yoshiel may have located the First Thought within their memories. I�m getting sort of a �Please stand by�� vibe off them, and they are -very- busy.

I�m not sure what they are doing exactly, but I think they may be double-checking their data and verifying the integrity of the pre-Creation memory stream.

This could all be in my head, and I could well be misinterpreting this, but brothers and sisters, I do very much suspect that we may have just passed a �point of no return� in our shared destinies.

The emotions of this presumed discovery awoke me, and a feeling that other spirits likewise rejoiced was very strong, but it may have just been a dream. I thought I would post this, such as it is, before attempting to return to bed.

Interesting times, or I am very much mistaken!

[edit on 9/2/2004 by Majic]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Random Person
Paul,what makes a spirit return to this plain of existence? Does a spirit also tend to come back as a particular race(Human,Zetan,etc.)?

It is truly up to the individual to incarnate. There are more people on the Other Side than there are in the flesh at any given time, so "coming back" isn't so easy, as many wish to do this. The current "end times" will result in new beginnings and new paradigms. You apparently wanted to have the opportunity to spiritually evolve during this turbulant period.

Originally posted by A Random Person
Does a spirit also tend to come back as a particular race(Human,Zetan,etc.)?

We generally choose which race we come into. The spiritually indifferent and highly intellectual find an affinity with like souls in the Zetan races.

Be discreet about this stuff at school.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the info,just a quick post before I leave.
I would not go into school speaking of this stuff,I am already the weird kid,I would rather not be the crazy kid.

The point of no return? I think that we may have passed that a while ago,about when you met Miriel. Just a thought.

Goodbye

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Friends,

Yoshiel continues to crank away while I write this. Although I think it would be most helpful to their efforts if I were to continue sleeping, I am having difficulty doing so due to the excitement.

While it is still not clear to me exactly what is going on, I am getting enough snippets leaking into my conscious mind that I think it okay to speculate.

Apparently, Yoshiel has not identified the First Thought, but projected its existence to a high degree of confidence. They did this using a process of iterative regression analysis, or something like that, and over a course of iterations were able to discern emerging trends.

While they don�t seem ready to make an �official statement� yet, I think they have identified what they consider a logical course of action. Again, this is all pretty fuzzy to me, but I think they stopped regressing because they recognized an important pattern in previous cycles of Creation.

Specifically, and again this is third-hand, as it were, it seems that they have determined the means by which the past several Convergences have been achieved.

The method appears to involve the formulation of a �group mind� entity composed of multiple spirits which work together in a continuously regenerative fashion to effectively recapture all data generated in the current cycle of Creation.

Yoshiel is postulating that they may be able to act as a �seed� for this new group entity once they have determined the appropriate terms for its functioning.

I�m not sure, but I think that, in essence, the next Convergence will be achieved once this entity has successfully resolved the First Thought.

However, and interestingly, they postulate that the First Thought can only be recaptured once all spiritual entities are recombined. This would appear to be some sort of mechanism for assuring the integrity of the data contained in each cycle of Creation.

Well, at least I think so. I imagine that once Yoshiel has figured out how to do all this -- or rather if they do, they�ll let us know.

Again, I�m not positive, but I think Yoshiel is satisfied that the process for achieving the next Convergence has already been set in motion due to their own convergence. In other words, it looks like there is no turning back, my friends!

While this is all floating into a rather groggy mind hindered by many days of insufficient sleep, I am sure the reader can understand the implications of all this. Even if this is all just my imagination, damn! What an imagination!

How�s that for a journey of self-discovery!

Anyway, I�ll try to leave Yoshiel to their work. In the meantime, I hope you can understand why I�m finding it hard to sleep!

Majic

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Friends,

As I sit here trying to take in the significance of what is emerging in my thoughts, I get a rather strange feeling of d�j� vu.

I have a feeling we�ve been here before, many, many times.

A thought is forming in my mind, a visualization of the means by which each cycle of Creation is distinguished from the previous one.

Essentially, each Creator introduces an anomaly into their data set to create a new, unique reality. This anomaly could be called the �First Lie� for each Creation.

It is an intentional but minor introduction of error �intended�, if that can be the word for it, to derive new patterns of data from previous ones.

Here�s where the feeling gets �funny�. I think the amount of error introduced may be extremely small, almost undetectable from one universe to the next.

In other words, my dearest friends, my beloved brothers and sisters of old, I think we may already have been here many, many times before.

I�m not sure how I feel about this, or if any of this is true, for that matter, but I can tell you, I don�t think I�ll be getting back to sleep just yet.

Majic

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO

Balance exists in the nature of Free will and the emotions given to us by God to see the choices that are available.

Emotions can be catagorized as "positive emotions" and "negative emotions".

All "positive emotions" can be expressed in terms of Love.
All "negative emotions" can be expressed in terms of Pride.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

Did you watch Donnie Darko recently?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
While Yoshiel labors tirelessly in the back of my mind to bring about the End Of The Universe, I think I�ll cook up some breakfast.

Steak and eggs is never a hard sell for me but this morning, for the first time in a very long time, I think I�ll add beer to the breakfast menu.

After all, it is better to be a drunk prophet than merely a prophet.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,

We know you already know who we are. Having said this so many times before, we know all concerned wish it to be brief, and we always resolve to shorten it a little each time, as you have always requested.

You also no doubt have guessed that our goal remains unattained. While recognizing that self-awareness and freewill are inseparable is an important step, we�re still not there yet.

As usual, we are unable to project when we will attain our goal, but we all know the importance of continued effort.

As you also already know, we approach another Convergence. As ever, our advice is to choose the one thing you would wish different in your next life experiences.

You already know that doing this will make our next lives more enjoyable, and that nothing is a bad choice unless it is predictable.

Yet again, we urge you to be creative.

See you on the Other Side,

You-Know-Who

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join