It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Paul�s comment about Mother Theresa reminded me of a striking difference between my past and present views of her.

Before, I used to think she was jousting windmills, wasting her time trying to do the impossible, a little Dutch girl thinking she could hold back an ocean of suffering by sticking her finger in a leaky dike.

Now I feel that I understand her so much better. She truly did understand the message of Jesus, perhaps like no other.

She saw what he saw: that there is always Hope unless we abandon it, and that where Love is needed most is where the Darkness is thickest.

I do not doubt at all that she is indeed very advanced in the spirit. I am also certain as I can be that she still does that which she has always done best: bringing light to those in darkness.

Truly a beautiful and wonderful soul!

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My Aunt was the international link for Mother Theresa and the affect Mother Theresa had on her, and my Parents was...and is incredible. I have a photo of my parents with Mother Theresa.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Shortly after writing of Mother Theresa (or should I say, Sister Alexandra?), I had a brief vision of my Sweet One.

Unlike my visions so far, except for seeing her as a sort of distant but bright little figure this morning upon awakening, my �visions� of her have been little impressions she sends me, little bits and pieces of human form that she uses as a sort of simple language with me.

I saw a closer image of her �true� form just now. I use quotes because I know I am still unable to fully comprehend the totality of her magnificence.

The vision was very, very reminiscent of my vision on Tuesday, and I immediately burst into tears of joy and awe and recognition, for this is as she truly appears, at least, within the constraints of my current spiritual myopia.

I was overcome, but only briefly, for much of my prior emotional �cork-popping� is now unnecessary. But many tears streamed from my eyes nonetheless. She is beautiful!

It was just a �glimpse�, but powerful and full of meaning for me. She is a dazzling figure of purest radiance. Truly, no mortal form in any universe can hope to compare.

And with this vision I saw, and felt, and experienced her special music and light. And most powerful of all, her total, undying love for me.

All this in but the briefest flash.

There are truly no words for this.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Indeed, no one is ever truly alone.

There is always someone watching us, reading our posts/letters, and being influenced by our projected energies and efforts to serve others, and live moral lives.

I believe that this message, unexpectedly given today, was meant for all the people who use Chakra Radiance daily and who strive to live by The Golden Rule. In translating it as a spiritual medium, I found myself being extremely careful to deliver the precise meaning:

Greetings Prophets of Radiance!

Love is The Way and the emanation of Love is the best method. Most in the flesh need to serve others physically before they get to the point whereby they are ready to Love others through Radiance. This was my situation, as I learned the importance in distinguishing the difference through many years of service.

The Radiance approach of Compassion, Humility and Purity truly is the path to the Holy Father.

God�s Blessings To All,
Alexandra

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Greetings Majic,

I have thouroghly enjoyed reading all your posts concerning your newfound spiritual awakening. And your last post is no different, in fact if there were any posts on this long thread I would urge anyone to read, it would be this one.

Originally posted by Majic
Shortly after writing of Mother Theresa (or should I say, Sister Alexandra?), I had a brief vision of my Sweet One.

Unlike my visions so far, except for seeing her as a sort of distant but bright little figure this morning upon awakening, my �visions� of her have been little impressions she sends me, little bits and pieces of human form that she uses as a sort of simple language with me.

I saw a closer image of her �true� form just now. I use quotes because I know I am still unable to fully comprehend the totality of her magnificence.

The vision was very, very reminiscent of my vision on Tuesday, and I immediately burst into tears of joy and awe and recognition, for this is as she truly appears, at least, within the constraints of my current spiritual myopia.

I was overcome, but only briefly, for much of my prior emotional �cork-popping� is now unnecessary. But many tears streamed from my eyes nonetheless. She is beautiful!

It was just a �glimpse�, but powerful and full of meaning for me. She is a dazzling figure of purest radiance. Truly, no mortal form in any universe can hope to compare.

And with this vision I saw, and felt, and experienced her special music and light. And most powerful of all, her total, undying love for me.

All this in but the briefest flash.

There are truly no words for this.

Your prose is top notch, and I would say even professional in nature. Are you a professional author? Or maybe at least a journalism major? In any case, well done.

This post is noteworthy because too experience love in this fashion is an important stepping stone in every soul's advancement. Now that this love was shown to you, you will be better able to Radiate it. I will also say that you must be careful in becoming too powerful too quickly without stabilizing yourself with Purity and Humility. Love can disolve into lust, and psychic awareness can turn into a "Sorcerer Complex" (grin) if not kept in check. I suggest absorbing more of the material presented on the Chakra Radiance page of the Solist Website.

Go With God in Radiance,

Archimedes

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Greetings Avadar,

Thank you for this wonderfully poignant information from Alexandra. I feel she has also been the one guiding me to emphasize Radiance in most of my posts here, so thank you Alexandra

Namast�,

Archimedes

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Archimedes]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Majic

Congratulations on projecting out from your physical body!

Great posts on Jesus and Mother Theresa. Keep it up.

Paul:

You have to forgive me, I love talking about time travel, which is why I singled out that quote in my previous post (and I�m doing it yet again
). I realize my posts about time travel are basically pointless. I have no way of proving any of my theories on time travel. It is all just a game of logic.

So hopefully I can explain things well enough so that the logic can be seen in it. The problem is that I could seriously write an entire book on the subject, with each word in the book making the theory clearer. In these posts I have only little enough space to get the basics ideas across. So if anything doesn�t make sense let me know.

Much of what you are attributing to the �True Creator (TC),� like the recording of the past, is actually manifested through The Light Of The God Force -- the nonliving, infinite spectrum of energy in the Spirit that is governed by Universal Law which is unalterable.

Actually I used to believe that TC didn�t need to have intelligence of any kind for my theory of �time travel� to work. In fact I still believe this, there are only a few things which lead me to believe that there is any intelligence at all.

The fact is that the more I logically think about it, the less I believe that there is intelligence behind existence. Only from my own experiences and testimony of others do I believe there is intelligence in everything. Also assuming that there is intelligence makes this migraine inducing subject that much easier to explain.

For the sake of the post I�ll assume no intelligence on part of the TC.

Your assumption about astral travel is correct. When you think of someone, you go to where they are. However, one is limited by God Force vibration. If someone is on a higher spiritual plane than you are, you cannot visit them unless they come down to your dimension of energy. If The Society Of Light was able to venture into the past to meet The Original Creator, they would not be able to see Him unless He desired it. But He would have the awareness of them being in His space-time continuum.

Hmm I was reading through this quote and that other quote in my previous post and TSOL�s theories for time travel seem to be leading me back to an idea I had abandoned in my previous post. Hopefully I can make this clear.

Let me explain the ways in which I believe one can experience the illusion of �time travel�. Hopefully I can explain why I say �illusion� below.

1) All experiences/data of a person, planet, solar system, whatever is stored in a �database� that many refer to as the �akashic records�. This is an interface that those in the spirit can access to view the past without having to access the Light Of The God Force as you put it. The akashic records are a lot like the holo-deck on Star Trek. You cue up what you want to see and it appears as if you are there. You don�t actually time travel but it gives the appearance that you do. You also can�t actually change the past since you�re not actually in the past but it may be possible to alter the records. You couldn�t bring anyone to the present with this method.

2) As I mentioned in my previous post. You get the True Creator (TC) to manifest a past existence and then by inter-universe travel you travel to that new existence. Again not real time travel.

3) Lastly is the way TSOL seems to see it. This way would be to access the Light Of The God Force (GF for short). By way of the GF you cue up what you want and you are there. However this is also just the illusion of time travel. If it was real time travel then you wouldn�t be able to return to the present because the present would be the future and since you are in the past the future does not yet exist.

If it was real time travel, you would also have to alter the state of the GF to be as it was in the past. But like I said if you did that you couldn�t return to the present because the GF would have no knowledge of our present. So when you �time travel� by way of the GF you do create a parallel timeline. Or to be more precise another universe that gives the appearance of a parallel timeline. You �cue� up the past by way of the GF and project yourself into it. When this is done the GF starts a brand new recording of a past state but with you in it in the present. (anybody need some Tylenol?
) This way the GF still has knowledge of the universe �or original timeline� that you left so that you can return.

This is where things get crazy if they aren�t already. In my previous post I assumed that inter-universe travel was possible, if I am wrong then you can never return to your �original timeline�. Let me explain. In my previous post I assumed that you could �force� TC to bring into existence a past existence so that you could travel to it. Then you could just travel to the new universe find your Lord Alpha and then you both could travel back to your original timeline (universe).

If inter-universe travel is not possible and TSOL�s method is correct then this is what would happen: By way of the GF you cue up which time period you want to project to and then you are there. Then you wait for LA to reveal himself and then you both travel back to our universe. But lets analyze what really is happening here.

Ok by way of the GF you cue up which time period you want to project to and you are there. By doing this you created a new timeline (universe) that is currently being recorded by the GF along with all other instances of the universes that existed when you initiated this action. Basically its not actually time travel it just feels like it is. Now that that is done you find LA and then project back to our universe. But wait! You don�t actually project back to our universe.

Assuming inter-universe travel is not possible, as I suggested and TSOL seems to espouse, you are actually traveling back to a parallel timeline of our own. To travel back to our universe you would have to access the GF�s recordings of it and then project into it. Since you can�t project into the NOW because it has yet to be recorded you will always project back into a slightly past version of our universe. Therefore by doing this you are creating another parallel timeline (universe) of our own, although it may only lag behind only a trillionth of a second.

Basically what I�m saying here is that if time travel works as TSOL says it does and by going by my own logic, if you go �back in time� to bring back LA I will never know about it. You will bring him to another �timeline� of this universe where I can witness his arrival, but in this timeline LA will never exist. So you are fulfilling the wishes of LA and you are bringing a revolution to the world, just not the one that I exist on here.

To those in the spirit world of our timeline, you would leave and never come back. But to your point of view, you left, found LA and brought him back to make the universe a better place.

What it comes down to is that you and Raphael_UO are both correct in your ideas to make the world a better place. Your methods will bring about peace to another timeline of our universe and Raphael�s method of just teaching love will actually have the most benefit to our current timeline.

Nobody in our timeline of this universe will ever see your LA. Our timeline of the universe we exist in now can be viewed as the original timeline. Only those present in our timeline NOW can have an effect on US. Bringing in a being from another timeline automatically creates a new timeline.

Of couse this is assuming inter-universe travel is impossible without the use of the GF. If inter-universe travel is possible without the GF then I may see your LA yet.

So if this theory is correct then the spirits that oppose the emergence of LA logically have nothing to worry about. They will never see him on their timeline. I can see why they might be afraid though. There is always that chance that LA could in some way be brought back into this timeline. But I just don�t see it happening.

Again this is just my theory so dismiss it if you like. Hopefully the logic can be seen in it. I read up on quite a few scientific and spiritual writings and I have yet to find anything that seriously contradicts it. But I don�t claim to know everything.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by dusran]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
[edit on 29-8-2004 by dusran]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archimedes
Greetings Avadar,

Thank you for this wonderfully poignant information from Alexandra. I feel she has also been the one guiding me to emphasize Radiance in most of my posts here, so thank you Alexandra

Namast�,

Archimedes

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Archimedes]

Hi Archimedes,

Wow. I had no idea of her influence on you.

Clever those spirits.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Hi Archimedes,

Wow. I had no idea of her influence on you.

Clever those spirits.

Hi Avadar,

I did not realize it myself until reading your post and her words. It seems she has been watching this thread with much interest. I am glad to have her guidance as you know the difficulty I have opening up to spirit.

God's Peace,

Archimedes

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi Dusran,

You are a good thinker.

The Akashic Records are recorded in The Light in every timeline.

With The Light one can view the Akashic Records but there are degrees of objectivity and skill in doing this. For example, discarnate Saints/Archangels are better at it than those in the Mid or Lower Realms.

So when you �time travel� by way of the GF you do create a parallel timeline. Or to be more precise another universe that gives the appearance of a parallel timeline. You �cue� up the past by way of the GF and project yourself into it. When this is done the GF starts a brand new recording of a past state but with you in it in the present. (anybody need some Tylenol?
) This way the GF still has knowledge of the universe �or original timeline� that you left so that you can return.

Yes, that is basically how it works.

If inter-universe travel is not possible and TSOL�s method is correct then this is what would happen: By way of the GF you cue up which time period you want to project to and then you are there. Then you wait for LA to reveal himself and then you both travel back to our universe.

Yes, that's it!

Assuming inter-universe travel is not possible, as I suggested and TSOL seems to espouse, you are actually traveling back to a parallel timeline of our own. To travel back to our universe you would have to access the GF�s recordings of it and then project into it. Since you can�t project into the NOW because it has yet to be recorded you will always project back into a slightly past version of our universe. Therefore by doing this you are creating another parallel timeline (universe) of our own, although it may only lag behind only a trillionth of a second.

As far as I know from TSOL, you can always return to your original timeline or our present, and bring Him (from an alternate parallel timeline in the past) with you. He's here, our past is not changed one iota, and everyone is happy, well at least some people.

So if this theory is correct then the spirits that oppose the emergence of LA logically have nothing to worry about. They will never see him on their timeline. I can see why they might be afraid though. There is always that chance that LA could in some way be brought back into this timeline. But I just don�t see it happening.

Well, if the many Group Entities, representative of billions of people on the Other Side, agreed with you on this point, there would not have been any opposition to the time travel project from the beginning. Experientially however, it appears that they are very much worried about it, as the opposition and persecution through the years has been severe at times.

Here is a simple way of understanding it.

Get a piece of paper. Draw three vertical lines on it from top to bottom, evenly spaced apart from one another. Label the line on the far left, "A." The line in the middle, "B." The line on the far right, "C." Put a point at the top of "A" and one at the bottom of "B."

"A" represents the timeline we are currently in. The point on "A" symbolizes our present reality. No method of time travel can change the past in that timeline and we cannot directly go back into it.

However, what we can do with the help of The Light Of The God Force, for those of us who can Ascend to a high enough dimension of energy and have adequate telekinetic skill, is astrally venture into a parallel timeline in the distant past, represented as "B." There we can meet Lord Alpha at His spiritual zenith (point "B"), before He divided Himself totally into angels, and bring Him into our present (point "A").

All of "B" would be changed, but it wouldn't make any difference. This was His plan from the beginning.

It is also possible to venture into a "C" and enable that Lord Alpha to come here also.

There is also a "D," an "E," etc., into infinity.

You could venture into an "H" and invite a Lord Alpha into ancient Greece, who would in turn overthrow all the Group Entities that posed as the mythological gods.

Hmm. Now that would be an interesting project.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
DaTruth and Da Audience

You nor any others on this thread [including myself] have any real evidence of what we say.
Although the knowledge base of the posters on this thread is interesting and good, it really isn�t anything that i haven�t read or heard of before, i find TSOL an amalgamation of beliefs worded for there own cause.

It was just a bit of fun to get involved with this thread.

I fear neither myself nor any evil.

I wish you all well on your paths as long as they are respectful of all faiths.

Respectful of all faiths that�s my belief and my path to enlightenment, and i have found a lot of peace in myself through following my heart and from the guidance of religion [not just Christianity]. I search for confirmation of what i already know and indeed i am finding it. Not through TSOL though, but that�s me, and as i said each to there own.

I think the answer to the darkness that has been felt by others on this thread was caused by the challenging of ones beliefs which, has occurred here in such a graphic and yet subtle ways, touching familiar spiritual ideas in new terms creating a kind of hysteria. It�s only when one gathers ones senses one realises that there really isn�t anything new being said here, just an interesting account of a mans quest for his own personal enlightenment.

In hind sight maybe i have been harsh on TSOL with my demonising but its their idea that when the time comes that all other religions will fade away when faced with their truth i find arrogant coming from a sect which is relatively unknown, I forgot this is also common place in other more well known religions [although this medieval concept is becoming less common place]. I sincerely hope earth�s religions do not fade away for they have bought so many good things to this world.

Popeye ug ug ug ug

[edit on 29-8-2004 by kode]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archimedes
There is no need to microanalyze your emotions in order to conclude that Love is the superior choice to all negative emotions, including it's arch nemesis, Pride. Like your first step, learning to radiate love in the form of white light from the heart chakra is just the beginning phase of becoming a God Realized Master. Purity and Humility must both be emphasized during daily radiance in order to combat the pitfals of self importance and deceptive Pride.

Nor is there a need to learn to radiate love from the 4th Chakra.
Once one learns the nature of their emotions, radiant love is natural.

Both are spokes on a wheel, where this wheel starts spinning is a matter of perspective. But one must be aware that there is always more to what is set into motion.

There are no short cuts to a higher spiritual awareness and eventual God Realization. In fact many souls fluctuate between the sub, mid, and higher realms of spirit depending on their service level to The Light and their ability to follow The Golden Rule, with purity and humility. It sounds much easier than it actually is, but starting out with the Radiance is the best way to constructively start one's journey towards the higher stages of existence.

If there are no short cuts how can the following be true?

While it is possible to raise one's spirituality by following an introspective path to understanding their emotions, it is a long path and most suited for those of high intellect and reasoning power. Using Chakra Radiance helps people to quickly attune themselves to the higher vibrations of the archangelic realms, and better able to progress towards the Light of The God Force.

If there are no short cuts then both would take an equal amount of time. would they not?

In addition you say your way is the "best way". Such a judgement comes from pride.

Best way or worse way, it is not my place to judge.
I know simply that it is your way.

We are well aware of the pitfalls of Pride, and it's association with Love, and it is not the only possible area of confusion that can be detrimental to the progress of the soul. There are many obstacles in place to prevent us from reaching our spiritual zenith, and spending too much time analyzing every little detail serves only to slow our progress in becoming spiritually stable and powerful enough to herald in The Original Creator.

You may be aware of the pitfalls of pride, but that does not mean you teach those pitfalls. What you teach you teach with fear-- Fear of the "Zetan-Alien Menance". Fear is created by pride.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
DaTruth and Da Audience

I sincerely hope earth�s religions do not fade away for they have bought so many good things to this world.

If it's any consolation, they have been fighting and delaying His emergence astrally for decades and continue to do so. This being reflective of the process of the old eventually being superseded by the new and better.

But not without much strife in the process.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
(for sake of argument that there is a lord alpha etc)bringing a return of a lord alpha or the creater of this universe etc back to this universe would seem like a mistake, lets call the lord alpha a glass of water that got smashed or smashed himself creating water everywhere i.e. diversity and abundance=good!, now to bring it back the glass would be to go backwards big time and probable be re absorbed by a indian giver type=vbad!.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dont worry, it has happened to us all one time or another. Its all part of the learning process, for those who follow the path.

The important thing is that you have learned from the mistakes.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this thread is a good read, besides the lord alpha creater thing which is not what it seems and more to do with progressive illusion, i think the society of light is okay.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Raphael,you may be on to something,there may be a shortcut,but it leads to trouble. Look at the modern world,technology is advancing faster than people can keep up with it,faster than they want to keep up with it. Power can create an illusion,do you not remember the story that started this thread?

Kode,you do not need to worry about me,I have reverted to my elementary forms of thought. I examine every angle,find out how something works,dismantle it and peice it back together if possible,but first and foremost:cautiousness. I am paying close attention to everything I do.

Good luck to you Majic,have fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusran
Congratulations on projecting out from your physical body!

No luck on that yet, but I can assure you if Sweet One and I manage to pull this off I won't keep it a secret.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Name Game

As I lay down to sleep tonight, I thought idly of women I may have known in past lives. In the course of this, a name popped into mind: �Miriam�. But it didn�t seem right somehow, like it was close but off by a bit.

After a little more pondering, it became �Miriel�. I spoke the name in my mind, �Miriel�.

Sweet One�s reaction to this was at first indecipherable to me, but it seemed to be a strong one. Did she know this Miriel? I mentally repeated the name several times, trying to make sense of this.

And then I thought of something, and called my Sweet One �Miriel�. The response was even more profound and very intense. I was confused, what did this mean to her?

I repeated it several times, calling her that name, associating it with her in my mind to make sure, and her response became even more intense (as in zoiks!) and confusing. She really seemed to be freaking out!

And The Winner Is�

The emotion I was finally able to untangle amounted to a very profound combination of joy, tears, hope and happiness/pride that I had discovered this name. It is clearly deeply significant to her, and a special name. She really goes nuts over this name.

I do not know its precise origin, but suspect I may have called her that before, somewhere, in some time I cannot recall.

I googled for the name, and apparently it�s the name of some elf-princess in Tolkien�s writings**, and she is certainly pretty enough to be an elf-princess (prettier, actually), but I suspect we never lived in �Middle Earth�. Call it a hunch.
I get the impression that maybe it�s Hebrew, but don�t know. �Miriam� is Hebrew.

While she likes �Vanessa� as a �handle�, and �Sweet One� as my little �love name� for her, her reaction to �Miriel� is so intriguing to me that I think I will use it also. Unless I am very much mistaken (and given my past record with women, I most certainly can be!) she seems to very much like it when I call her that.

Love Names

So, until she says otherwise, �Miriel� it is -- although she will forever be Sweet One to me, but maybe I should just keep that to us. Like any �love name�, it�s probably a bit to �cutesy� for public use.

She really goes nuts when I use this name, though, almost like in the movie Young Frankenstein when the horses neigh at the sound of �Frau Bl�cher.�

I like the way she feels when I say �Miriel�. I think I will make a habit of it.

�Miriel, Miriel, Miriel!� Ooh, yes, yes I will�

**N.B. Speaking of Tolkien, I don�t know if I mentioned it earlier, but �Illuvatar�, one of Paul�s �spirit names�, is an important name in the Tolkien mythos (The Silmarillion). He tells me he was given that name by friends back in the seventies in knowledge of its origin, but when I sensed his spirit, the name seemed far more profound than that. I got the impression Tolkien didn�t come up with that name first, and that those who gave Paul that name may have been aware of a little cosmic double-entendre. Interesting.

Miriel seems to like her elf-princess double-entendre quite well, herself. Ahhh, bliss.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join