It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sweet One says it�s time for Doctor Vanessa�s Clinic on Fear�. I will return once again to the bed I seem to live in as of late, and we will work on thoroughly examining the roots of my fears.

She knows this is not necessarily a �ten-minute job�, but now strongly believes that this is a prerequisite to my leaving my body, and that independent of that, it is a good thing to do.

I would joke to her that she sounds like Master Yoda saying, �Much fear I sense in you.� But there�s just no way she can do the voice.

We�ll see how it goes. It seems extraordinarily ironic that when I first �met� Sweet One on Thursday that I feared (ironic choice of words there) she would interfere with my meditations. Now I find her indispensable to them.

I like to say �I am not a prophet,� and boy oh boy am I ever right about that!

[edit on 8/28/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi Raphael,

How long is this thread gonna get I wonder?

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
Skirting the debate? I think not, there was nothing to debate for a debate requires two sides. I agreed with what was said in that post.

You misquote me here. I said skirting the issue, which was about you assuming a high intelligence being required to reach a higher awareness. The debate you created was on the subjectivity of my use of the word "smart", which was simply avoiding my point entirely.

Intelligence means nothing until it is applied.
People with a lower IQ can achieve the same or more than those with higher IQs.

Achieve the same or more of what? Material success? A college diploma and a six-figure income? C'mon Raphael, you can do better than that
How did you feel when you first saw your I.Q. test score? Disappointed? Surprised? Proud? Did you know there are at least seven different types of genius, and most exams only test two of them?

You say what I have given takes a person of intelligence to unravel.

Do you have emotions? Most people do. Some people never consider the source of those emotions. I have given what it takes to look inside yourself and ask yourself "Can my anger be expressed as Pride?" "Why do I get angry?"

What I gave promotes self-discovery.

No need to be patronizing. Do I have emotions? ~sigh~ What you gave is simply intellectual masterbation that may help someone discover why they feel happy, sad, or even angry, but has no solid teaching to help surpass their current emotional and spiritual standing.

I must choose my words more carefully. I apologize. I had intended to go in another direction.

Yes, I agree. Choose your words carefully.

Continuing with this direction:

When all wavelengths of the visible spectrum are combined, they make white light. Are there more wavelengths of light than can be seen in the visible spectrum? Of course there are. There is more to light than what can be seen.

Another misquote, as I stated that when all wavelengths of the entire spectrum are combined, they make white light. I see no need in clarifying that there is more to light than the visible spectrum, of which humans only perceive a small part thereof. When the entire gamut of the light spectrum, both humanly visible, and invisible, including every wavelength possible such as sound, microwaves, etc. combine, the result is an intense white light from which All That Is initially sprang from.

The direction I had inteded to travel was simply: How are black and white the same?

There is no joy without sorrow, and there can be no good without evil, nor black without white. Another good example of my bell curve chart is the yin-yang symbol.

Will not using Chakra Radiance inhibit one's growth and understanding of who they are?

Is it not the realization of who one is and the application of this realization that creates growth?

Who we are is more than our current incarnation in our current human generation. While it is possible to raise one's spirituality by following an introspective path to understanding their emotions, it is a long path and most suited for those of high intellect and reasoning power. Using Chakra Radiance helps people to quickly attune themselves to the higher vibrations of the archangelic realms, and better able to progress towards the Light of The God Force. It in no way inhibits their growth, but conversely accelerates it, as they are able to tap into a deeper consciousness then they are currently aware of.

God's Peace In Radiance,

Archimedes

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The voices of Kodes head

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Group Entities that power the traditional religions are all opposed to The Society Of Light as they see Solist Mysticism as eventually leading to His emergence. Once He is here, He will not recognize any of the traditional religions to have been representative of Him. They will all therefore fade away relatively quickly in His spiritual presence and unparalleled healing
ministry.

Originally posted by Archimedes
Every soul has free will to choose whether to follow a higher path to God Realization

Every soul is free, each God unto his own, the solistic realms are dark and do not provide for other religions for in their words they are false, this, in its self, is monumentally not only arrogant, but ignorant, and will stagnate this beautiful and diverse world. With all their intelligence and knowledge when attacked they condescend and simplify their enemy after using such words as love and understanding.

billions of people on the Other Side oppose His emergence

Yes because he is the DEVIL.

The Mysticism they talk of is a trick to gather those who will unwittingly help the antichrist return. I fear they have seduced dear majic with the, sweet one, and are corrupting ARP.

They twist your words Raphael.

I cast thee out, I cast thee out, I cast thee OUUUUT

For every word thy read thy become more sure that I am right my dear friends, if you are not in league with them then beware, for the devils doers have powers bequeathed to them by the devil himself so they may be used for his resurrection.

"Are you lost sweetheart
Are you afraid Honey
Then why dont you come with me"

"God is in his holy Tem-ple"

Il mio dio il diavolo � qui

[THIS IS A PIECE OF FICTION BY KODE INSPIRED BY A GREAT PIECE OF FICTION]

There Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho
There Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.................

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Achieve the same or more of what? Material success? A college diploma and a six-figure income? C'mon Raphael, you can do better than that
How did you feel when you first saw your I.Q. test score? Disappointed? Surprised? Proud? Did you know there are at least seven different types of genius, and most exams only test two of them?

I apologize for misquoting you, I realized I did it after I sent the message. The difference between debate and issue of debate is very small when the issues expressed do not conflict. If the issues do not conflict there is no debate. But this is all smoke and mirrors of words and is unimportant. Again, I apologize.

Achievement is part of the nature of who we are. What we achieve is only limitted by the lack of realization of those things which limit us.

Concerning IQ tests:
I went to a private school when I took the IQ test. They treated this information on a need to know basis. The students didn't need to know.

And, I am aware there are different type of Genius. I am very good at those silly pattern/puzzle problems. (Which shape fits here, Which number comes next, etc.) The rest, not so good.

No need to be patronizing. Do I have emotions? ~sigh~ What you gave is simply intellectual masterbation that may help someone discover why they feel happy, sad, or even angry, but has no solid teaching to help surpass their current emotional and spiritual standing.

Some people have chemical imbalances that prevent emotions. If my tone seemed patronizing, I apologize.

What I gave is but the first step. A first step that nearly everyone can experienced.
When you can see the cause of your emotions, you can see through the cloud those emotions create and choose.
The choice is simple, act out of love, or act out of pride.

Another misquote, as I stated that when all wavelengths of the entire spectrum are combined, they make white light. I see no need in clarifying that there is more to light than the visible spectrum, of which humans only perceive a small part thereof. When the entire gamut of the light spectrum, both humanly visible, and invisible, including every wavelength possible such as sound, microwaves, etc. combine, the result is an intense white light from which All That Is initially sprang from.

Actually, I wasn't quoting per se. As it is not all the wavelengths of the spectrum that make white light. It is only visible spectrum that is required to make white light. White light is based on how we perceive visible light.

There is no joy without sorrow, and there can be no good without evil, nor black without white. Another good example of my bell curve chart is the yin-yang symbol.

There is no realization of white without the black. Light can exist without the shadow. But one will not know what light is without the contrast.
Joy and sorrow are the same.

The circle surrounding the Ying and the Yang would exist without the contrast of that which it contains.

Black and white are the same because they are all of something, or all of nothing. Each are a balance of the spectrum taken to an "extreme"-- All of the spectrum, or all of what is not the spectrum.

Who we are is more than our current incarnation in our current human generation. While it is possible to raise one's spirituality by following an introspective path to understanding their emotions, it is a long path and most suited for those of high intellect and reasoning power. Using Chakra Radiance helps people to quickly attune themselves to the higher vibrations of the archangelic realms, and better able to progress towards the Light of The God Force. It in no way inhibits their growth, but conversely accelerates it, as they are able to tap into a deeper consciousness then they are currently aware of.

Do not take this the wrong way, but the first thing I thought when I read this description was "The fast track to enlightenment."
Definately something I must consider.

Before I consider though, I must warn, that the "speed of change" is proportional to the dangers involved. Pride is this danger. Pride limits spiritual growth, it creates "boxes". Pride and Love can feel very much the same. The 3rd and 4th Chakra are very close together.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
Some people have chemical imbalances that prevent emotions. If my tone seemed patronizing, I apologize.

I accept your apology but not your reasoning. To ask your question because you thought I may have some chemical imbalance is even more offensive than your original assumption implied, however, and I have trouble believing this to be the true reason you asked what you did.

What I gave is but the first step. A first step that nearly everyone can experienced.
When you can see the cause of your emotions, you can see through the cloud those emotions create and choose.
The choice is simple, act out of love, or act out of pride.

There is no need to microanalyze your emotions in order to conclude that Love is the superior choice to all negative emotions, including it's arch nemesis, Pride. Like your first step, learning to radiate love in the form of white light from the heart chakra is just the beginning phase of becoming a God Realized Master. Purity and Humility must both be emphasized during daily radiance in order to combat the pitfals of self importance and deceptive Pride.

Do not take this the wrong way, but the first thing I thought when I read this description was "The fast track to enlightenment."
Definately something I must consider.

There are no short cuts to a higher spiritual awareness and eventual God Realization. In fact many souls fluctuate between the sub, mid, and higher realms of spirit depending on their service level to The Light and their ability to follow The Golden Rule, with purity and humility. It sounds much easier than it actually is, but starting out with the Radiance is the best way to constructively start one's journey towards the higher stages of existence.

Before I consider though, I must warn, that the "speed of change" is proportional to the dangers involved. Pride is this danger. Pride limits spiritual growth, it creates "boxes". Pride and Love can feel very much the same. The 3rd and 4th Chakra are very close together.

We are well aware of the pitfalls of Pride, and it's association with Love, and it is not the only possible area of confusion that can be detrimental to the progress of the soul. There are many obstacles in place to prevent us from reaching our spiritual zenith, and spending too much time analyzing every little detail serves only to slow our progress in becoming spiritually stable and powerful enough to herald in The Original Creator.

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Archimedes]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I may be a bit out of line here, but I have a question for you guys.

Since I started reading the posts on this thread, I have started to have strange dreams, and sometimes I seem to see dark shadows in the corner of my eye.

The dreams are'nt "nightmarish" or anything like that, but they do leave me with a sense of...."what could that mean?".

I spoke to my twin about this, as he and his wife meditate often. I never do. I have also lately become very curious about Angels. Apparently Cassiel is important to me.

Before I start babbling on in finitum (...Too Late!) Here is the question.

Can reading these threads awaken spiritual feeling in one, and what do I do about it? (oops, thats two questions.)

Regards

Brad

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Paul:

I had found another question that I wanted to ask involving the quote below. I had originally thought that I had logically concluded that said quote was theoretically impossible to achieve. But as I began to form my thesis I realized my logic was flawed. Although I sat out to disprove the quote below by the end I decided that it was logical and I even came to a very very basic outline on how to achieve it. Although to say the outline is still vague is an understatement.

Anyhow I have been meaning to put this theory of mine to words for a while so I suppose a thank you for the motivation is in order.
This isn't my entire theory but it is a start none the less.

The ideas are a bit far-fetched but due to the nature of this thread I think it will fit right in.
Hopefully it makes some logical sense though. I urge everyone to read to the end before dismissing it.

9. Will inviting The Original Creator/Lord Alpha into this Universe change history?
Not one iota.
Why?
Because anyone who ventures into the past emerges in a parallel timeline that cannot alter in any way the original or source timeline. This is The God Force's way of safeguarding ALL THAT IS.

Ok, for the past to exist I think we can all agree on the fact that in someway somehow the current state of existence is being recorded. Without the recording of the NOW there is only constant change and the past doesn�t exist. I�m assuming that whatever is doing this recording is actually intelligent, which I will hopefully make clear as to why I believe this by the end of this post.

I agree with Majic when he stated earlier in this thread that he believed there was a supreme God that existed before your Lord Alpha (LA) came into existence. Paul, I believe you even stated somewhere that LA began his existence in the mid-realms and worked his way up. The True Creator (TC), as I will call him for the sake of this post, was what created the existence your LA found himself in. The TC is in everything, you, me, a rock, a quanta of light, everything. He is the very building block that your LA used to construct our universe, he was a part of your LA before LA divided and is now a part of each of us.

As there was nothing or no one to create any boundaries before TC came into existence he is infinite. Unlike your LA he can split his awareness infinitely while still being aware of each part. It is through this awareness of each part, down to the very smallest, that he is able to, in effect remember. Just as our brain is constantly recording our state of existence, so to is he constantly recording his state of existence, which of course includes us.
Memory and thought works differently for the TC however. Whenever you or I want to move our arm, we think it and it moves. However, his body is his mind. If he thinks of a universe it is there. If he remembers a past state of a universe the universe appears in its past state. Once he thinks of something he can no longer un-think it. So the universe in its past state exists along with the universe in its current state.

So �traveling back in time requires�, somehow, gaining access to the memories of TC and forcing him to remember the past universe, or whatever it is you want to bring into existence. So you could force TC to remember our universe one second ago and then we would have two universes and therefore two of �you� existing in the NOW.

I can hear you asking, �How can I exist in two places at once?� Well actually you don�t. The only thing that makes me different from you in the spirit world is that my experiences differ from yours. Since that newly created past state of the universe already lags behind 1 second that is actually not you. Free will being what it is, there is also no reason to believe the new �you� will make the same choices, although it is highly likely that you will. But as time progresses the chances of making different decisions between the two of you multiply.

So as far as my logic goes, if TSOL wishes to bring LA into this existence then they must be able to do two things.

1) They must find a way to tap into the awareness of TC that is in each of us and force it to remember the past universe that LA existed in before he split his awareness (or perhaps you can just force the remembrance of LA himself, thereby bringing just him into the NOW existence).

2) Now then. Once you have forced TC to �manifest� LA or the universe he exists in, you must find a way to locate him/it. I�m guessing this is done much the way instantaneous astral travel is achieved. By focusing on your memory of LA (or his universe), which you received when accessing the memory of TC, you should be able to project to him. Then give LA enough information about our universe so he can focus on it and then you both can project back into our universe.

This is of course assuming that inter-universe teleportation is possible. If not then your idea is flawed because you would not be able to get LA back to this universe. Instead you would end up creating a �duplicate� universe of our existing universe with him in it.

Here is an interesting article about multiple universes from a scientist if you think I�m full of crap: multiple-universe

Here is why I believe the recording of the past is done by an intelligent being. As it states in that article: �A universe must exist for every physical possibility.� This is what I�m thinking. One of the main reasons for our existence must be for the TC to learn about itself through us. Just as we learn about ourselves from our experiences so to does he learn about himself from our experiences.

As each of us is made up of the very essence of TC, it knows what we are doing at all times. Whenever I decide to turn on the TV it wonders what would have happened if I hadn�t turned on the TV. By thinking about what would have happened if I had not turned on the TV the TC actually creates another universe where I didn�t turn on the TV.

Whenever a quanta of light gets reflected by my Polaroid sun-glasses, TC wonders what would have happened if that quanta of light had passed through my sun-glasses. By thinking of it he creates it.

Hopefully that made sense. This is the first time I have really tried to put that idea into words. I�m open to any feedback on it, as it is of course just a theory and I�m still working on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Random Person
Paul,you said that the Original Creator left a message in all life of his memories and wishes,could their be a possibility that these messages were missenterpreted?

There is a certain logic behind the interpretation which helps to confirm it, as it explains why there are no Ascended Masters in the Spirit, which The Society Of Light, by virtue of being in the discarnate dimensions beyond the angels, readily admits.

Secondly, I personally was deeply involved in the research of this issue before entering this life. The answer became as obvious to us as the current Dominant Aura Color scale becomes obvious in the clairvoyant investigations of Solist Mystics.

Edit: The way with which The Original Creator manifested angels, as His fractals (through His total division as opposed to creating them) automatically leaves a "biography about Him" contained within each. By definition, that is what a fractal is, a piece of the greater whole which contains the matrix of that greater whole.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjamison

Can reading these threads awaken spiritual feeling in one, and what do I do about it? (oops, thats two questions.)

Regards

Brad

Hi Brad,

Whenever you have people addressing piercing spiritual issues such as this, it means that there will be dark forces on the Other Side that are vehemently opposed to it; while other light forces will be cultivating higher awareness through people who are exposed to these ideas.

Some reading this material will be approached by dark forces who will attempt to scare them away from pursuing it. This can be considered an initial test.

Others will experience a spiritual awakening.

Still others will be tested first and then experience a spiritual awakening.

What do you do about it?

That is entirely up to you.

We suggest striving to live by The Golden Rule and using Chakra Radiance on a daily basis, while also daily praying for Guidance, Protection and Healing, and allotting time each day to receive Guidance from Spirit in meditation. Then just stay on the path and you will naturally open up psychically and slowly become a Beacon of Light for Archangelic forces to work through and around in service to others.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi Dusran,

Much of what you are attributing to the �True Creator (TC),� like the recording of the past, is actually manifested through The Light Of The God Force -- the nonliving, infinite spectrum of energy in the Spirit that is governed by Universal Law which is unalterable.

To �force the memory� of The Original Creator is not how awareness of His intentions came about. It was discovered by amplifying the fractal matrix (that each of us have within our soul) in the Higher Realms with The Light and objectively analyzing the information.

Your assumption about astral travel is correct. When you think of someone, you go to where they are. However, one is limited by God Force vibration. If someone is on a higher spiritual plane than you are, you cannot visit them unless they come down to your dimension of energy. If The Society Of Light was able to venture into the past to meet The Original Creator, they would not be able to see Him unless He desired it. But He would have the awareness of them being in His space-time continuum.

From that vantage point, He would be able to follow them back to the present timeframe in this timeline.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Sweet One says it�s time for Doctor Vanessa�s Clinic on Fear�. I will return once again to the bed I seem to live in as of late, and we will work on thoroughly examining the roots of my fears.

She knows this is not necessarily a �ten-minute job�, but now strongly believes that this is a prerequisite to my leaving my body, and that independent of that, it is a good thing to do.

I would joke to her that she sounds like Master Yoda saying, �Much fear I sense in you.� But there�s just no way she can do the voice.

I like to say �I am not a prophet,� and boy oh boy am I ever right about that!

Hi Majique,

We all have fears and prophets do not have a monopoly on courage.

The path of a prophet essentially consists of mystical awareness and the courage to spread it.

By that definition, you are a prophet in your own right, despite your fears.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The Magnificent Doctor Vanessa

Last night was wonderful! So very much happened that this may all be difficult to capture, and I am hopeful this won�t sound like rambling gibberish. We covered so much ground! I�m typing like a madman, there is so much to remember!

I just need to get all this down, I dare not lose it! I�ll gild the lily with edits later. This is some important stuff!

Vanessa is truly the doctor of my soul. As I lay down to rest last night, we got right down to business. What do I fear? And why do I fear it? Where I tend to indulge in complex explanations, Vanessa just gets right down to the heart of the matter. She has such a brilliant way of cutting through the nonsense!

Indeed? What do I fear? Death? I do not fear death, for now I know what awaits, and it is bliss! Do I fear pain? Well, I sure don�t like pain, but if someone threatens pain, should I fear them? No! It is a trick.

I fell asleep during Doctor Vanessa�s Clinic on Fear� last night, but she apparently didn�t let that stop her. Yes, she says we continued while I �slept�. I love the way she can do that!

The secret to dealing with dark spirits is to not buy into their drama. It�s a con game designed to fool you into fear. With my mind fixed on Vanessa�s beautiful, radiant light, it is hard to fear. How can I fear when there is so much love?

Love and laughter, these are my weapons. And faith, faith in my dearest Sweet One, for she is right there with me.

Silly Fears

I awoke from a strange dream this morning, and I�m sure it had something to tell me, yada yada. But I realized upon awaking that this may very well be my chance to act. My biggest problem was wanting it so much that I tensed my body in desire. I was trying to �force� myself out, but that�s not how it works.

My dear friends, what makes astral projection so hard is that we build it up to be so hard! It�s not! In my youth I was afraid because I thought it was the demons who made it happen, but it was a lie! I did it myself, by simply being aware while my body slept. I literally fell out of my body because I was not chained to it!

Truly there is nothing to fear but fear itself, and do not fear fear, but laugh at its impotence. Do not buy into the drama darkness offers, it is nothing but the bluster of little wimps, those who have no other weapon to bring. If anything, pity them, for it is they who must truly fear pain, the very pain of their existence!

It is not arrogance to see darkness for what it is: weakness. If you do not submit to their guile, they are powerless against you. We yield to them only that ground which we are deceived into yielding. They cannot take what you do not give.

Gadflys

Through the night, little dark ones came to call, but they were meaningless. Vanessa showed me that �shooing� them away is a trifling thing. Their primary tool against us is distraction, like the distraction of flies buzzing around the face.

They are so sad in their smallness, it is even a waste to pity them, though that may seem callous. Again, distraction is their tool. Do not fixate on darkness, they are flies around your head, why try to stare at a fly?

So what if a big, bad dark entity should come? We will see, but I am coming to realize that again, their tool of the trade is fear, and fear is something they cannot simply take from you, you must give it to them. Fear is your reaction to them, and their guile is only true weapon they have.

So what if you laugh in their face? Not a laugh of scorn, but of loving disbelief. Poor fools, do they really think themselves so powerful? It is they who are deluding themselves!

I am no sage or prophet, and I certainly am a master of nothing, but I am certain that an important key has been given to me.

No Fear

I am not afraid to leave my body now, not at all! The only thing holding me back now is technique. Sweet One is confident we will succeed, and soon, if I can just settle down and let my body fall asleep. She says I squirm like a little boy. And thinks it�s cute.

With the vision of her beautiful radiance to sooth me, I believe I can let my body sleep while my spirit rejoices in her glorious presence.

She cannot �pull� me from my body, she does not have that power, but she is like a magnet to me. This morning as I lay trying to �lift� myself or �float� out through volition, I got a glimpse of her in my eye as a small indistinct figure that really resembled a brilliant white angel. She is so brilliant and lovely!

Trying Only Makes It Harder

The challenge for me now is to not try so hard. My desire to fly with Vanessa is so strong it ironically holds me back, as my body must be relaxed and asleep for this to work.

Paul: You are right about lucid dreaming, absolutely right. The mind must be �awake� while the body rests in sleep.

I am sure my excitement clouds my words, but I do believe my prayer for this gift has been answered. I think I know how to do this now, and Sweet One shares my confidence. We are very very close! And we do not fear darkness, the fools!

Perhaps it is self-delusion to see things this way, but I truly think I have been granted a great insight. I think, once one has overcome fear and the desire that tenses the body, astral projection truly will be as easy as falling off a log!

I learned much this morning. Perhaps tonight I may be able to relax enough to allow my body the rest it deserves, while allowing my spirit to fly where it will with my dearest Sweet One! Certainly this will take practice, but it is the practice of relaxation and acceptance, not of muscle or of will.

Waving The Cue Cards

Whew, such a data dump! �Whatever shall I do?� he asks the studio audience.

�I must meditate on this matter!�

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
The voices of Kodes head

The Group Entities that power the traditional religions are all opposed to The Society Of Light as they see Solist Mysticism as eventually leading to His emergence. Once He is here, He will not recognize any of the traditional religions to have been representative of Him. They will all therefore fade away relatively quickly in His spiritual presence and unparalleled healing
ministry.

Every soul has free will to choose whether to follow a higher path to God Realization

Every soul is free, each God unto his own, the solistic realms are dark and do not provide for other religions for in their words they are false, this, in its self, is monumentally not only arrogant, but ignorant, and will stagnate this beautiful and diverse world. With all their intelligence and knowledge when attacked they condescend and simplify their enemy after using such words as love and understanding.

billions of people on the Other Side oppose His emergence

Yes because he is the DEVIL.

The Mysticism they talk of is a trick to gather those who will unwittingly help the antichrist return. I fear they have seduced dear majic with the, sweet one, and are corrupting ARP.

They twist your words Raphael.

I cast thee out, I cast thee out, I cast thee OUUUUT

For every word thy read thy become more sure that I am right my dear friends, if you are not in league with them then beware, for the devils doers have powers bequeathed to them by the devil himself so they may be used for his resurrection.

"Are you lost sweetheart
Are you afraid Honey
Then why dont you come with me"

"God is in his holy Tem-ple"

Il mio dio il diavolo � qui

[THIS IS A PIECE OF FICTION BY KODE INSPIRED BY A GREAT PIECE OF FICTION]

There Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha Hee Hee Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.................

The devil is as was created by Man. You can live in fear if you want. But it will shock you to know that you are really in fear of your self!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am terribly excited this morning. I know I won�t forget these lessons, and really ought to be fixing breakfast right now, but there is definitely something of a sense of �Ah Ha!� to this business of dark spirits.

Dark spirits have a fatal weakness: they are themselves subject to the very same fear and doubt that they seek to instill in others. They are, by nature, cowards. They only feel �confidence� when they are convinced that they are stronger than their �victims�.

In other words, dark spirits are nothing more than common bullies, seeking to mask their fear by instilling it in others.

But what if we decide not to play along with their little game? What if, instead of reacting to them with fear, we call their bluff?

In truth, my dear friends, what can they really do to us?

Sometimes, the best way to deal with a scary ghost is to say �BOO!� right back to them!

They think they are so powerful, but what if the child they seek to scare points out that they are naked? Suddenly, the dark emperor doesn�t seem quite so majestic, does he?

I am laughing a lot this morning. Time for breakfast.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
The devil is as was created by Man. You can live in fear if you want. But it will shock you to know that you are really in fear of your self!

Talk about timely! I feel today like I understand this now like I have never understood it before.

Without our offerings of fear, those who walk in darkness truly have nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Hi Majique,

Astral Projection requires a Gift of the Spirit; in this case, an adequate channel of energy for the soul to leave the flesh.

If Astral Projection were something that could be taught, then many of us would take Astral Projection 101 in high school and never again have to pay to see a movie in the theaters.

Being bedridden and/or being close to death helps to cultivate an atmosphere that is conducive to leaving the flesh. But unless one is actually transitioning, to leave the body one must have the appropriate energy given from Spirit.

In my experience with AP since the 1980s, I have found that the best approach is via lucid dreaming.

I suggest that you daily Radiate a prayer for the Gift of Astral Projection in the dream state.

It is my sincere wish that The Society Of Light is successful in helping you peacefully Ascend from the flesh and directly embrace The Light.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

I have had this happen to me before twice. What was weird is that both times when it happened it was in a totally new environment. I travel with my job. Each time before it happened I was having a very vivid dreams, I wake up close my eyes and boom/pop I�m going out. I think flying in lucid dreams and meditating in them produces some pretty "interesting" effects. However the first time I didn't get very far and the second time I was put back in my body by the person that was lying next to me. She like most people didn't remember her "dreams" from the night before.

Originally posted by bjamison
I may be a bit out of line here, but I have a question for you guys.

Since I started reading the posts on this thread, I have started to have strange dreams, and sometimes I seem to see dark shadows in the corner of my eye.

The dreams are'nt "nightmarish" or anything like that, but they do leave me with a sense of...."what could that mean?".

I spoke to my twin about this, as he and his wife meditate often. I never do. I have also lately become very curious about Angels. Apparently Cassiel is important to me.

Before I start babbling on in finitum (...Too Late!) Here is the question.

Regards

Brad

God speaks to people in different ways. I had just read this book at the book store called Conversation with God: An uncommon dialogue. This book was very profound. One things that echoed through out it was that the kingdom of God does exist within everything. God can and does talk to people. Do you think he just stopped 2000 years ago? The problem today is the people want �proof� that what your write or what you say is �inspired� by God. But you can�t prove what other people can�t �hear� or �see�. All you can do is try to paint a picture of thought using words. But in doing this thing do get �lost in translation�. Words are used to express feelings but there are some feelings that mere words cannot express. This is because thought is in between words and feelings. With every thought you put your creative spin on it sort of say.

I believe (i.e. my opinion) that we all come to this earth to learn or re-learn something. If you look at it from a higher perspective our journey here is very self-absorbed. But the end means of this journey is to understand who were are and to one day join with that sprit and energy that created us. Life is a creative process and at every moment we are adding paint strokes to this mural we call our universe. Our actions, whether good or bad not only effect us but those around us. We are symbaint creatures and we would not be here if it wasn�t for the cosmic dance that was set in motion many millennia ago. So yes reading a thread can awaken one spiritually, so can riding a bike, going for a walk or just baking in the beauty of creation. It all depends on when you decide you want to wake up.

P.S I could of answered your question in a lot less words by I to am some what self-absorbed.

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by DaTruth

Talk about timely! I feel today like I understand this now like I have never understood it before.

Without our offerings of fear, those who walk in darkness truly have nothing.

Keep it up man; you�re on your way. Just be cautious, not scared. There is a big difference between the two

[edit on 29-8-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hi Majique,

I agree with DaTruth's advice in striving to be cautious while also lessening one's fear (from cultivating courage and awareness).

As you know from the Dominant Aura Color scale on the site, those with a DAC of Sky Blue are categorized as Lower Echelon Archangels/Saints and those with a DAC of White are classified as Higher Echelon Archangels/Saints.

Today when in communication with a few Solist Archangels, it was given to me that Vanessa is considered to be one of the more advanced Saints in the Spirit, as she has a DAC of White.

Incidentally, rarely do recognized saints in the flesh correspond to Saints in the Spirit -- as they are usually not true Saints but angel prophets. But in the case of the soul of Mother Theresa (who TSOL refers to as Alexandra and who currently uses a youthful and beautiful form in the Spirit), this is an exception to the rule. She also, I am told, has a DAC of White.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Major Disclaimer

This is, of course, a rather controversial thing to discuss in the way I intend to discuss it, but I hope, in light of the nature of this thread, that I may be granted some forbearance, and the respect each of us should give for the freedom to express ourselves candidly here. There is no need for guile among us, my dear friends!

If you are a Christian, it would probably be best for you to skip this message. I wish to be as plain and honest in my views as I can, but I know that doing so will offend and insult those who see Jesus in a way that is different from mine. If you must read this, I urge you to consider it as you might imagine Jesus doing, and to remember that as you judge others, so shall you judge yourself.

Also, I wish to point out that if you take offense to my words, it is because of an insult to your pride, not to Jesus. Jesus is just fine, thank you, and needs no one�s protection. I love Jesus, and truly love him dearly, but not the mythical character built on his legend. Rather, I love the image of the man in my mind who, with such clear sight of the spirit, did not hold himself above others, but lived as their servant in love. So please bear this in mind if you choose to read on.

The tone of this post may seem rather odd, but it is because I am empathic by nature, and thus tend to try to see things from the perspective of the person I am thinking about. I think that a great deal of deception surrounds the life of Jesus, and while I am certainly no expert on it, I do feel like I can still learn from the process of �putting myself in his shoes�. Again, please don�t take that the wrong way!

Remember that love and forgiveness, not condemnation of others, was the way of Jesus!

Thinking Of Jesus

For some reason I find myself thinking of Jesus today. Not the myth, but the man. He lived a real life as a real man. He was a scholar as well as a carpenter, and while I think the centuries have seen many questionable words put in his mouth (in my opinion, anyway), I have always felt that he was a gifted teacher, as well as a profound philosopher.

Again, it is very odd how I think of him, for I think of him as a man, with all the frailties attendant thereto, but he was a man who had great insights about light and darkness and the true nature of mankind and God. Perhaps it is a subconscious application of my own personal views of his teachings that is leading me on this new path.

But I do not worship Jesus, and I shall not. He was a man, nothing more, although I suspect that the true Jesus, not the legend built around him, does exist somehow, somewhere, and is uncorrupted by all the worship of him, which I think would bring him sorrow to know of. He was a son of God, and man, but just as we are all children of God and man. My friends, the kingdom of God truly is within you!

Not A God

Jesus never sought to be worshiped. It is slander to think he did! He sought merely to teach others, to show them what he had come to see as true. His mission was to teach, to show us a vision that transcended the illusions of our physical lives. He spoke of the spirit, because Jesus saw things clearly in the spirit.

He spoke in parables because human language cannot express such concepts plainly, thus he had to use the Socratic method, to get us all to answer these questions for ourselves. Of all the things credited to him, beyond all doubt in my mind he felt passionately that his most important mission was to share his knowledge with others.

Though there were many lofty notions of religion and philosophy floating around in Jesus� day, he saw through them because he saw the true spiritual side of things. He saw that in truth, things are actually amazingly simple, and that love, simple love is more powerful a force than all the powers of darkness could ever withstand.

Jesus did not fear darkness, for he understood it, and felt compassion for those who were lost and struggling. He did not think himself above any other spirit, for he knew that all spirits are ultimately brothers and sisters born of God. He saw that pride, and anger, and hatred and, in fact, all sin, were all nothing more than expressions of fear.

I think my own recent realization about the inherent and tragic weakness of those in darkness, a need to see them from a perspective of compassion, and my belief that Jesus made a similar observation as well might somehow explain why I am drawn to think of him today.

Miracle Man

I am certain that Jesus did perform miracles, and in remarkable abundance, but not necessarily in the hocus-pocus way often attributed to him. I think the true power of his healing came from bringing hope to those in despair, for despair is at the root of many forms of illness. Anyone familiar with what is known as the �placebo effect� knows that the power of faith is a great power indeed.

By coming to those in pain and showing them true compassion and love, he lifted their hearts so that they healed themselves! His vision of the true nature of things was so sure that it gave him confidence in the healing power of our own spirits. There was no magic to it, other than the magic of the heart, of love and of light.

What made Jesus so remarkable was that he could see all this so clearly. Anyone he looked at, he could see their spirit, and knew much from doing so. He was no mind-reader, but his spiritual vision often made it seem that way. He was simply seeing what the souls of others were plainly telling him.

People seeing the profound effects the radiance of his spirit brought, as he went around the land bringing comfort to those in need of it, saw miracles and magic. In a very real sense, they did indeed see these things, but sadly, so many failed to see what was infinitely more important: why they happened.

I think Jesus was frustrated by this, as he sought to teach others to fish, while they simply begged him for more fish. He spoke, they heard, but simply could not understand, not even his disciples. Just as I feel confounded by the limitations of human language in trying to convey what I sense in the spirit world, I feel that he did as well. It is a seemingly impossible task, yet we must try anyway.

I don�t think he turned water into wine, either, by the way, but rather simply radiated joy and happiness to all around him, so that even plain water tasted sweet to them. No need for parlor tricks where simple love and light will suffice!

Man Of Faith

Jesus did not preach blind faith, but faith in the power of God, which is the power of Love. To have blind faith is to accept falsehood as truth, which is a sin against your own mind. Again, I don�t wish to put words in his mouth, but in my studies of him a constant theme came through.

He wished for people to see the truth. The truth about ourselves, our lives, the meaningless nature of worldly wealth, the wages of sin, the truth that the greatest victim of sin is the sinner, so many things. But all of them stemming from a simple realization that there is far more to each of us than simply our lives on this earth. We are immortal, if we do not fall into darkness!

I am certain that many of the things I believe to be true today are based on what I think Jesus was trying to say. What so many people call �faith� is an illusion, borne of the very sins that Jesus warned us about. Who among us really knows the Absolute Truth? To claim you do while others don�t is a grievous and hurtful sin of pride against yourself.

The true faith Jesus spoke of was faith in the power of God, which is love. With this faith, all things truly are possible. But is the purpose of such faith to move mountains and toy with physical folly? No! The purpose of this faith is to use it to bring truth and light and love to others, and in doing so elevate us all!

Whether you agree with my interpretation or not, I challenge you to look within yourself and consider what is truly important in our lives, not only here on earth, but in our lives to come. There is only one thing we truly need, and as the famous song suggests, it really is simply nothing more than love, which is the light that drives all darkness away.

The Ultimate Lesson

I know this sounds suspiciously like I�m �channeling Jesus�, but I most certainly dare not suggest I am! Rather, having studied him as a Christian for many years, I found myself building an image of him in my mind that made sense to me, and indeed it does, even though it rather obviously conflicts with so much that is said about him.

The ultimate lesson Jesus wished to teach us was to love others, and to love ourselves. In my mind, all the rest was just a way to help us understand why that is so fundamentally important.

To worship Jesus is, in my mind, to worship a false idol. I cannot reconcile the image of the beautiful man who found honor in washing the feet of his friends with some god figure demanding obedience. In fact, I am insulted by it.

Rather, I choose to respect him for who I believe he truly was: a man with a special gift, the ability to see the truth behind the illusion of this physical world, and a devotion to share that truth with his brothers and sisters.

I know of no one more beautiful than that, perhaps not even my Sweet One.

Edit: You know.

[edit on 8/29/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've had a book called "Angel Inspiration" by Diana Cooper, for about two weeks. For the life of me I cannot even begin to start reading the first page. The book has gone missing twice in those two weeks and I've had to search high and low to find it.
Either this is wierd or my house keeper does'nt want me to read it.LOL.

The book is lying in front of me now, so maybe its time to begin the adventure of finding out about Angels.
Thank for the response to my post Paul. It was most informative.

Brad

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Brilliant White Angel Of My Heart

Today when in communication with a few Solist Archangels, it was given to me that Vanessa is considered to be one of the more advanced Saints in the Spirit, as she has a DAC of White.

Although I do not seem to be able to properly perceive DACs at this time, I do think I have sensed that my Sweet One is very special, and not just to me. I get all kinds of interesting and complex emotions from her about this, and a sense that she�s giving me a playful little slap on the wrist as I write about her.

I do know that she is amazingly fearless of darkness, and perhaps this explains why a little better. She is very powerful, but not in an aggressive or military sense of the word. Rather, it seems her laughter, while the most beautiful melody I know of, is like �bug spray� to the little dark nuisances that come sniffing around now and then.

I know that I feel safe with her near me, she is so valiant! It�s like she wipes my fears away. We covered so much ground on that in just a single night! I love her so very much.

Saint Vanessa?

Incidentally, rarely do recognized saints in the flesh correspond to Saints in the Spirit -- as they are usually not true Saints but angel prophets. But in the case of the soul of Mother Theresa (who TSOL refers to as Alexandra and who currently uses a youthful and beautiful form in the Spirit), this is an exception to the rule. She also, I am told, has a DAC of White.

I do not know if Vanessa is a �saint� (indeed, our little joke between us is �Baby, I�m no angel!�), but I don�t care, and neither does she.

While I have written many lofty (and she thinks silly) things about how indescribably beautiful my Sweet One is, I now find myself far more interested in simply enjoying �the real thing� with her. Her warm, sweet light is such tonic to my soul!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I, or more correctly, �we� grow increasingly confident that as a team, my dear Sweet One and I have many wonderful times ahead of us!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join