It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I will still check in on occasion and am always only an e-mail away. Speaking of which, I hope you got the letter and attachment that I sent you earlier today, as I am sure it answers some of your questions.

I�ve been very bad about not checking email lately, for reasons that are probably fairly obvious, but I�ll have a look.

I am receptive to Spirit a good part of the time and converse with The Society Of Light constantly. Sometimes they come out with things which make me slack jawed.

I think perhaps you now know what that feels like. *L*

Yes, yes I do. Not only does TSOL have some spiritual �heavy hitters�, but they are capable of bringing a pretty large ball to the field. I am now quite satisfied that the vision I saw was indeed their doing, although the emotional response on my part clearly, in retrospect, was the uncorking of a lot of bottled-up personal emotions.

In any case, that vision was �just what the doctor ordered�, as it were, and really helped open my eyes. I will remain ever grateful for that little �push� in the right direction.

I also tore up my bus driver�s license today. (Sorry kids.)

BTW, I really haven't had that many incarnations. Yours outnumber mine. Five to three respectively, so they tell me.

Hmm. Well I will confess that I am not capable of actually counting chests yet, just sensing them, and even then, it�s a matter of �I sense them, I think�. In your case, because of the magnitude of your presence, I assumed you must have had many incarnations. But �assumed� is precisely what I did.

Perhaps it was also a case of �groupie-itis�, but it was an impressive showing, and the only spirit so far that made me think �here comes the mothership�. In retrospect, in light of the multiple nuances of that statement, it was a pretty funny reaction.

I will take the lesson that �past life count� and spiritual �magnitude� are two very different things, and that one does not necessarily correlate with the other. I�ll just say that you do seem to take your own advice when it comes to radiance, and it seems to work quite well.

Once I learn how to leave my body (voluntarily, anyway), I imagine I will be able to �see� things more clearly and rely less on merely �sensing� them. Sweet One thinks this is the case, and is working with me on this, but I have some very strong inhibitions to work through in that department. She seems confident that we will be able to �fly together� soon, though, which is a cheering thought.

Anyway, as the legendary Ghostbusters cofounder Dr. Peter Venckman so memorably put it, �See you on the Other Side, Ray!�

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What a crazy ass thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi Majique,

Hmm. Maybe I was led to mentioning the e-mail in the thread precisely so you would check it. They knew you were being slightly naughty. *L*

Originally posted by Majic

I will take the lesson that �past life count� and spiritual �magnitude� are two very different things, and that one does not necessarily correlate with the other.

You are quite right. It is not the number of incarnations that matters, it is what you do (in and out of The Light) that is important in regard to spiritual development. We are reminded that The Original Creator never incarnated at any time prior to His division into angels.

Originally posted by Majic

Once I learn how to leave my body (voluntarily, anyway), I imagine I will be able to �see� things more clearly and rely less on merely �sensing� them. Sweet One thinks this is the case, and is working with me on this, but I have some very strong inhibitions to work through in that department. She seems confident that we will be able to �fly together� soon, though, which is a cheering thought.

Anyway, as the legendary Ghostbusters cofounder Dr. Peter Venckman so memorably put it, �See you on the Other Side, Ray!�

One of the various metaphysical paradoxes is this:

The more spiritually advanced the individual is in the flesh, the more difficulty it has in Astral Projection, due to Group Entity opposition to the emergence of an Ascended Master.

If you and a "subgroup" of The Society Of Light (or perhaps most or all of them acting in an individualistic capacity) manage to pull this one off and you take upon the role of an Ascension Guardian (a term from the site), then you will have accomplished something that no one has ever been able to achieve.

Remember: billions of people on the Other Side oppose His emergence. You leaving the flesh and helping the others out, so one or more of us in turn invites Him into this timeframe, is something that many wish not to happen -- which is understating it.

This is not to state that it won�t happen, only, as with many great achievements, there is a great deal of opposition to this event.

Note that I've been trying to Astral Project since the 1980s and have been partially out on a number of occasions, only to be pushed back in by large Group Entities who consequently retrogressed into oblivion.

The delay of our Ascension in the dream state is expected to be overcome by The Society Of Light before 2012.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
I give no formula because there is no one formula to find the answer.

It is true that every soul creates and follows its own path. Every soul has free will to choose whether to follow a higher path to God Realization through compassion, humility and purity; a lower path to ultimate destruction, through hate, pride and lust; or any of the millions of paths in-between. Most souls are in-between. One way to convey this structure and basically the breakdown of �All That Is� is with the well-known bell curve.

edit: updated graph following input from TSOL

As this graph illustrates, most souls are in the middle realms of basic spirituality, they have varying degrees of both positive and negative emotions. They love their wife and kids, but hate their boss and neighbors. Some go to church and praise god, others pray and meditate on their own, and some just live their lives the best they know how.

Indoctrination into society can be a choice-less endeavor. When born, most souls are not allowed to choose a religion, a government, a social status, etc. We become products of our environment to some degree, and see no need to search for truth or who and where we truly are.

To say that every person has their own path and basically the only advice you have for them is �there is no I�, helps no one. You assume that all souls that seek to better themselves and desire to become closer to the Light are all sufficiently intelligent to contemplate the complexities of their ego and other heavy introspective ideologies. We are not all as smart as you Raphael, so constructive guidance is helpful.

While all the chakras are important in their own right, Solist Mysticism considers the Heart Chakra the most important for spiritual development because of its connection to Compassion. Purity and Humility are both personal in nature, while Compassion can be freely given to whatever and whomever you desire. It does not matter how smart you are, as anyone can willfully radiate compassion due to its practical simplicity. While there may be no words you can use to effectively guide souls into the higher stages, the technique of Chakra Radiance is open to everyone willing to love deeply.

Namast�,

Archimedes

[edit on 8/28/2004 by Archimedes]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archimedes

While all the chakras are important in their own right, Solist Mysticism considers the Heart Chakra the most important for spiritual development because of its connection to Compassion. Purity and Humility are both personal in nature, while Compassion can be freely given to whatever and whomever you desire. It does not matter how smart you are, as anyone can willfully radiate compassion due to its practical simplicity. While there may be no words you can use to effectively guide souls into the higher stages, the technique of Chakra Radiance is open to everyone willing to love deeply.

Hi Archimedes,

I love how you put that!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Majic:

Great thread. It�s very interesting seeing your progression from the beginning of the thread to now. If you are in fact going crazy then hopefully you will be allowed to have a computer in your padded cell so that you can keep us updated.

Paul:

I usually don�t question others beliefs but since you seem secure in your beliefs and have no problem spreading them, I�ll make an exception. There are a lot of things I disagree with on your website but for now I�ll just ask the following:

7. The Original Creator/Lord Alpha knew that over a period of eons, a small number of angels would evolve into Sainthood and then eventually progress into the beginning stages of God Realization. He also knew that those new Masters would seek Him out through astral time travel once they left the flesh and directly united with The Light in the discarnate dimensions.

If Lord Alpha(LA) only exists in the past then how does TSOL know he actually exists without having traveled back in time to witness him/her/it? How can TSOL be sure that LA actually wishes them to travel back in time to bring him to the current time period, if they haven�t already traveled back in time to ask him/her/it?

It seems counter intuitive that a being that brought us into existence to grow and learn on our own would be waiting for us to bring him into our time. By bringing him into our time, spirits would no longer be learning on their own as he once did, but in fact he would ultimately be teaching them.

If anything I would imagine that those that seek him out through astral time travel would never return to our time but would continue their growth by learning from him directly, creating their own universe and ultimately splitting their own awareness as he has done.

Another thing that unsettles me is that the ideas of TSOL are so simplistic that in a weird way it makes it even more unbelievable. It�s hard to believe that you are the only person to have discovered this simplistic working of the spiritual world. Another thing that makes this hard to swallow is that, in your own belief system, you claim to be one of the more advanced spiritual beings. Of course that doesn�t mean that what you say isn�t true it just sends a big spike through skeptic meter.

Again I don�t mean to distract from Majic�s thread but I just felt the urge to ask that. Like I said, I don�t usually question other�s beliefs but you don�t seem to mind so what the hell?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Archimedes,

There is nothing I can dispute in your words other than "We are not all as smart as you Raphael, so constructive guidance is helpful. "

"Smart" is a relative term. My IQ is higher than my sister's. My sister finished college, I did not. Which of us are smarter?

Your graph shows nicely that there is a large difference between black and white spirits.

One may ask, "What is black? What is white?"

An artist will tell you black is a combination of color.
A scientist will tell you white is a combination of color.

Both are correct.

My question for you is "How are they the same?"

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusran

If Lord Alpha (LA) only exists in the past then how does TSOL know he actually exists without having traveled back in time to witness him/her/it? How can TSOL be sure that LA actually wishes them to travel back in time to bring him to the current time period, if they haven�t already traveled back in time to ask him/her/it?

Dusran,

All souls are fractals of light of The Original Creator, which means that all of us have the blueprint or program of Him within our soul matrix; this includes all His thoughts, memories, visions, and goals prior to His total division into angels or basically spiritual entities.

It was all a matter of time (no pun intended) before a decoding of the fractal matrix allowed awareness of His long-term strategy to be clearly understood.

It seems counter intuitive that a being that brought us into existence to grow and learn on our own would be waiting for us to bring him into our time. By bringing him into our time, spirits would no longer be learning on their own as he once did, but in fact he would ultimately be teaching them.

If anything I would imagine that those that seek him out through astral time travel would never return to our time but would continue their growth by learning from him directly, creating their own universe and ultimately splitting their own awareness as he has done.

His coming will mean many healings and lots of inspiration. However, it will not mean that everyone will suddenly become highly evolved and experience long-term contentment. He wanted to have a very creative Universe that has many civilizations within it. The current Universe represents the realization of His long-term goal.

Another thing that unsettles me is that the ideas of TSOL are so simplistic that in a weird way it makes it even more unbelievable. It�s hard to believe that you are the only person to have discovered this simplistic working of the spiritual world. Another thing that makes this hard to swallow is that, in your own belief system, you claim to be one of the more advanced spiritual beings. Of course that doesn�t mean that what you say isn�t true it just sends a big spike through skeptic meter.

The ideas are stated as simply and as clearly as possible but they are not simplistic by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm not the only one. I'm just the first one in the flesh to state it and promote it, as this was one of the goals that I set out to do for this incarnation.

Back in the early part of the Twentieth Century, many people in the Higher Realms had the awareness that is presented now. The problem was getting through the Group Entity stranglehold on the incarnate population in order to get that awareness out. It had to be done slowly and carefully. Those that pursued it had to prepare themselves for horrendous persecution when they came back into the flesh. Some prepared more than others.

Again I don�t mean to distract from Majic�s thread but I just felt the urge to ask that. Like I said, I don�t usually question other�s beliefs but you don�t seem to mind so what the hell?

I think that I can state for both of us that sincere inquiries are welcome.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
There is nothing I can dispute in your words other than "We are not all as smart as you Raphael, so constructive guidance is helpful. "

"Smart" is a relative term. My IQ is higher than my sister's. My sister finished college, I did not. Which of us are smarter?

You are skirting the issue if you choose to debate my choice of words. You have an above average intelligence quotient. You know it and seem to be rather proud of it. Instead of lowering your intellect to be better able to communicate with the masses, you choose to provide answers with questions so that only those with a superior intellect can possibly come to an understanding of truth and their higher path. To answer your question, between you and your sister, I would guess that you are the more intelligent of the two, even though she finished college and you did not. While teachers and parents lead adolescents to believe that college is for the highly educated, the fact is, most universities are designed to teach those with only average intelligence, causing many geniuses to become disappointed and drop out, where they can learn at their own, accelerated pace.

Your graph shows nicely that there is a large difference between black and white spirits.

One may ask, "What is black? What is white?"

An artist will tell you black is a combination of color.
A scientist will tell you white is a combination of color.

Both are correct.

My question for you is "How are they the same?"

An artist's representation of color is pigmented and thus only a degree of absorption and reflection. The more paints (pigments) I mix together, the closer I get to black, which is actually the complete absorption of light. If you put a picture in a pitch-black room, however, all the colors will be black.

A scientist's representation of color is conceived as wavelengths in a spectrum, and is the true, unreflected form of light. When all wavelengths of the entire spectrum are combined, the result is white light.

To answer your question, they are created from the same source, whereas the artist only sees the color of the pigment, the scientist works with the original light frequencies and their correct color representations.

Do not be afraid to embrace Chakra Radiance because of its simplicity. The Light of The God Force is no respecter of persons. High intelligence is not required or necessary to become a God Realized soul. If you decide to help someone find their higher spiritual path (if they have one), and all your questions to them do not prove fruitful, encourage them to use radiance to help them on their journey. Whether they decide to try and use it is up to them, and still requires a concerted effort on their part, but it does not require the will or intelligence that dismantling one's ego does.

Yours in The Light,

Archimedes

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SethJaneRob
What a crazy ass thread.

My friend, you don't know the half of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Majic,you are very lucky! I doubt it is very often that something like happens.

I have been doing a lot of thinking,and getting more rest.
Paul,what you said about all we're doing is wondering whether to join tsol or not,and that started me thinking. I have decided to give this a try,living by the Golden Rule and radiating has helped me already,my parents have noticed a difference.

On the great religion argument between you and Rapheal,I am not sure who to side with,but here is my veiw. I do not know what religion is right,perhaps none are,but people may make up their own mind,whether their choice is good or bad,people have free will,we are not all alike,Paul,you should know that.

For my spiritual quest,progress has been slow due to my trouble concentrating,but I am on my way,good luck to you all,it will be a while until I post again.

I wonder what Kode is up to now,we scared him away...

Edit:My thoughts are very scattered...

[edit on 28-8-2004 by A Random Person]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Great thread. It�s very interesting seeing your progression from the beginning of the thread to now. If you are in fact going crazy then hopefully you will be allowed to have a computer in your padded cell so that you can keep us updated.

dusran! Great to see you here. I have enjoyed your posts in many other threads. I know this must look like stark raving lunacy and a recruiting vignette for the next Heaven�s Gate Cult, but it�s good to have a fellow skeptic around to keep an eye on things.

Matters of spirit are, by their nature, highly resistant to translation into meaningful physical terms. It�s a lot like trying to visualize the square root of -1 or that fourth spatial dimension: sounds easy in theory, but extremely difficult in practice.

Thus we are forced to use metaphors and models that will ever fail to accurately express these things, no matter how cleverly devised. But hey, it�s still worth a shot.

I usually don�t question others beliefs

I know I�m guilty of creative editing here, but I had to chime in on this specific thing with one of my trademark one-liners:

�The only thing more important than questioning the beliefs of others is questioning the beliefs of yourself.�

Question everything, question it often, and then go back and question it again! You owe belief to no one except yourself.

Again I don�t mean to distract from Majic�s thread

I would just like to reemphasize that posts like yours are the entire point of this thread. While it does, sadly, closely resemble a personal mini-blog on my part, I can say without a shred of doubt that without the contributions of others, it would never have come to where it has come.

What makes this medium so powerful is the fact that we all can contribute to it. While I may, at times, seem oblivious to this, it is in fact ever foremost on my mind when I post.

So please accept my heartfelt thanks to you and every single contributor to this thread, without whom this story would have ended ignominiously long ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi ARP,

It is wonderful that your parents have noticed a difference in you from striving to live by The Golden Rule and using Chakra Radiance!

Most people of any age are not up to doing what you are doing. Congratulate yourself on overcoming the first major hurdles in your growth. You have justly earned a pat on the back for your efforts.

Keep Up The Daily Radiance!

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Its ok ARP im alright not scared that�s for sure.

I have been pondering a couple of question for the advocates of TSOL. It may have been already bought up but if you could just clarify it for me, please:

What are Buddha, Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism, according to TSOL? Where do they fit in with your beliefs? Do you believe they are just following what TSOL knows to be the truth, but in another way?

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The more spiritually advanced the individual is in the flesh, the more difficulty it has in Astral Projection, due to Group Entity opposition to the emergence of an Ascended Master.

Sweet One is skeptical of this and seems to think my problems are internal. However, and ironically, my inhibitions are based on extremely vicious attacks by dark entities in my youth, so there may be a sort of Catch-22 here.

She is delightfully fearless of darkness, but not a fool, and understands that your warnings should be taken seriously. I don�t get the feeling I have registered on any radar screens just yet, although that may just be me not noticing, and I am sure that this little time of peaceful bliss won�t last forever.

I do get the impression that I wouldn�t want to be in the shoes of a dark entity that tries to mess with me right now, Sweet One�s nails are razor sharp. Still, there is Always A Bigger Fish, and we both know it.

We will seek to explore this in our fashion and time. We gave it a try last night, but Sweet One says I am very inhibited and become fearful when I start to �move�. My memories of past terror are still very strong in me, as they tormented me for many years. The memories alone may prove all that is necessary to keep me contained.

We will proceed with caution, but we will proceed.

Edit: Hmm, Sweet One says she �shooed away� some �stray dogs� last night while I was trying to project. She thinks they were attracted by my fear, which was very strong. I thought I may have sensed them, she said she didn�t want me to become more afraid thinking about them. As a side note, while it was weird feeling the conflicting emotions and feeling scared a little, it was very pleasant having her so close to me to try helping me out.

Additional Edit: We just got back from taking in the sunset together. She places great faith in me, but admits she does not see all there is to see here. We both agree it is worth pursuing, even if we should fail. We�re trying to decide our motto for this endeavor.

It�s down to �Fools rush in where angels fear to tread,� or �They said it couldn�t be done, but the poor bastard went ahead and did it anyway.� We�ll see. We already knew my conditioned fears would make this difficult, but we do not wish our paths to be guided by fear. Time will tell if this is wisdom or folly, but you don�t know if you can fly until you try.

Also, Rousseau and I are slowly coming to an accord. He is actually pretty humorous once he settles down, but the man most definitely has �issues�. We�ll see how it goes!

[edit on 8/28/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode

What are Buddha, Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism, according to TSOL? Where do they fit in with your beliefs? Do you believe they are just following what TSOL knows to be the truth, but in another way?

Hi Kode,

The Society Of Light sees traditional religions to have been started by large Group Entities that took upon themselves the roles of speaking for The Original Creator (in His absence), mixed in with various cultural contexts and varying degrees of scriptural accuracy.

None of the traditional religions were actually initiated by The Original Creator as He does not yet exist (except within us as "god sparks") in this timeframe. The Group Entities that power the traditional religions are all opposed to The Society Of Light as they see Solist Mysticism as eventually leading to His emergence. Once He is here, He will not recognize any of the traditional religions to have been representative of Him. They will all therefore fade away relatively quickly in His spiritual presence and unparalleled healing ministry.

But it isn't just the Group Entities from this planet that are opposed to Him. There are Group Entities from many other humanoid systems that are also trying to stop or at least delay The First Coming for as long as possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archimedes
You are skirting the issue if you choose to debate my choice of words. You have an above average intelligence quotient. You know it and seem to be rather proud of it. Instead of lowering your intellect to be better able to communicate with the masses, you choose to provide answers with questions so that only those with a superior intellect can possibly come to an understanding of truth and their higher path. To answer your question, between you and your sister, I would guess that you are the more intelligent of the two, even though she finished college and you did not. While teachers and parents lead adolescents to believe that college is for the highly educated, the fact is, most universities are designed to teach those with only average intelligence, causing many geniuses to become disappointed and drop out, where they can learn at their own, accelerated pace.

Skirting the debate? I think not, there was nothing to debate for a debate requires two sides. I agreed with what was said in that post.

My sister knew with clarity what she wanted. She knew with clarity she had the means to accomplish the goal (despite what anyone else would tell her) and she did it. She applied who she was. She got the result for which she was looking.

Intelligence means nothing until it is applied.
People with a lower IQ can achieve the same or more than those with higher IQs.

You say what I have given takes a person of intellegence to unravel.
Do you have emotions? Most people do. Some people never consider the source of those emotions. I have given what it takes to look inside yourself and ask yourself "Can my anger be expressed as Pride?" "Why do I get angry?"

What I gave promotes self-discovery.

An artist's representation of color is pigmented and thus only a degree of absorption and reflection. The more paints (pigments) I mix together, the closer I get to black, which is actually the complete absorption of light. If you put a picture in a pitch-black room, however, all the colors will be black.

A scientist's representation of color is conceived as wavelengths in a spectrum, and is the true, unreflected form of light. When all wavelengths of the entire spectrum are combined, the result is white light.

To answer your question, they are created from the same source, whereas the artist only sees the color of the pigment, the scientist works with the original light frequencies and their correct color representations.

I must choose my words more carefully. I apologize. I had intended to go in another direction.

Continuing with this direction:

When all wavelengths of the visible spectrum are combined, they make white light. Are there more wavelengths of light than can be seen in the visible spectrum? Of course there are. There is more to light than what can be seen.

The direction I had inteded to travel was simply: How are black and white the same?

Do not be afraid to embrace Chakra Radiance because of its simplicity. The Light of The God Force is no respecter of persons. High intelligence is not required or necessary to become a God Realized soul. If you decide to help someone find their higher spiritual path (if they have one), and all your questions to them do not prove fruitful, encourage them to use radiance to help them on their journey. Whether they decide to try and use it is up to them, and still requires a concerted effort on their part, but it does not require the will or intelligence that dismantling one's ego does.

Will not using Chakra Radiance inhibit one's growth and understanding of who they are?

Is it not the realization of who one is and the application of this realization that creates growth?

My sister realized her limitations. She applied herself based on her limitations and grew. Had she accepted what others had told her she would not be the person she is today. She would still be the person she was then.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi Majique,

Astral Projection requires a Gift of the Spirit; in this case, an adequate channel of energy for the soul to leave the flesh.

If Astral Projection were something that could be taught, then many of us would take Astral Projection 101 in high school and never again have to pay to see a movie in the theaters.

Being bedridden and/or being close to death helps to cultivate an atmosphere that is conducive to leaving the flesh. But unless one is actually transitioning, to leave the body one must have the appropriate energy given from Spirit.

In my experience with AP since the 1980s, I have found that the best approach is via lucid dreaming.

I suggest that you daily Radiate a prayer for the Gift of Astral Projection in the dream state.

It is my sincere wish that The Society Of Light is successful in helping you peacefully Ascend from the flesh and directly embrace The Light.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It does seem to be easier said than done. We'll take it as a "pet project" and with the caveats noted.

I will ask for this gift, and we will both seek to not be dissuaded by fear and darkness.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Fear has been a driving force throughout history,creating armies,destroying countries,fear is a powerful emotion. Everyone must overcome it,just as everyone must overcome many challenges.

But when should we listen to fear?

My bedroom was the room that my house's spirit resided in the strongest, which made me limit my time in their,let alone sleep in there,but now that the spirit is gone,it is safe. Yet,old fears still remain,I am reluctant to sleep in there. This is almost a phobia,but I am overcoming it,just as we must all forget childhood fears. Majic,you must have experienced something terrible to have a fear like that,but that fear must be overcome,good luck.

Now for the Great Religion Debate. Nothing like a formal title. Raphael, radiating can help find oneself,it is already helping me. Sometimes it is not the acts themselves that causes miracles and the like,but sometimes purely out of faith and desire. If you believe it will inhibit you,it most likely will. Now for skeptiscism,Paul,you said that the Original Creator left a message in all life of his memories and wishes,could their be a possibility that these messages were missenterpreted?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join