It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
[edit on 27-8-2004 by Humanoid]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
What you are saying is that approximately 75% of the people on this planet use spiritual principle operationally. That is utter nonsense. Many people are religious; very few are spiritual.

What I am saying is that 75% of the people do not have to be taught the concept, only how to apply the concept.

The boxes represent paradigms. The box of basic spirituality was created by basically spiritual discarnates in Group Entities. Those boxes are antiquated and represent a failure to cure the ills of civilization.

This group that group. Boxes within boxes. Pride within Pride.

Edit: Perceptions are clouded by pride.

The reality is, there are no boxes except those we make ourselves.

If the discarnates are indifferent to the suffering of people in the flesh, then time means little to Spirit.

But if the discarnates have developed true COMPASSION, then time is always of the essence to Spirit.

The discarnates you are referring to are not the ones that Solist Mystics and The Society Of Light value as being on a spiritual path.

Indifference to Time = Spiritually Indifferent/Primitive Souls

People on the Other Side who don't care about time also don't care about the suffering of innocents, and therefore are of the Service To Self (STS) focus and not of the Service To Others (STO) focus.

Ah, the conflict of urgency of message and patience of love. It was just yesteday that someone, who was just beginning to discover who he was, placed this conflict back into perspective for me.

I believe my words to him were:

Right path or wrong path, it is not my place to judge.
I know simply that it is your path.

Ultimately, no matter how much I jumped up and down waving my arms, it is his choice. No one except for him can set his pace or make his decisions for him.

Love is patient. If one lesson takes a week, a year or a lifetime, the lesson learned and understood was well worth the effort and time.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sweet Somethings

At last, a short time of sleep came to me, and I feel remarkably refreshed considering how little sleep I actually got. I remember no dreams, only the presence of my Sweet One, soothing me, whispering in my ear with rose-petal lips, close to me in her unassuming way.

My mind has felt aflame, and she tells me that I am radiating white light that she bathes in, just like I was bathing in her light yesterday. She says it is extremely warm and pleasant. Apparently my �crown chakra� is lit up like a light bulb.

I joked that she was my little �vampire of light�, which seemed to perplex her before she pointed out that she wasn�t taking anything I wasn�t freely offering. Sometimes my sense of humor is a bit much, I suppose. Yes, she agrees.

Holding Hands

It is very tender, this joining of ours. She says she is being careful not to get too close because I �bruise easily� emotionally. I suppose she has a point. Her emotions about this are complex, a combination of amusement, concern and puzzlement. She seems to find the metaphor of �holding hands� about right.

It is difficult to explain what is going on at the moment. We are sharing thoughts, and remain as individuals, yet sometimes it is hard to pinpoint who is thinking what as she teaches me what I call �Angelic� and I observe somewhat ruefully her �picking up my foul mouth� as she turns little phrases in English and the unique language of my thoughts.

It is very intriguing, and again, I have mixed feelings about hearing her adopt some of my mannerisms. But it is a very gradual thing, she is being very tender and respectful of my feelings, although she still has that complex reaction about my emotional hypersensitivity.

A Mutual Exchange

I have admired her patience, but she assures me that our relationship is not one-sided. She derives benefit from me just as I derive benefit from her. It�s the ultimate in Spiritual Capitalism: free trade for mutual benefit.

It is fascinating the sort of mental resonances that develop as we continue in this lightly joined state. It is sort of like she�s looking over my shoulder, as she is doing now while I type this.

She finds it amusing how I run back and forth between my bed and computer, and thinks I need to get outside more. She reached down and symbolically pinched my belly to make her point. Yes, I suppose I had better get out more, especially with the weather so beautiful. She would love to share the outdoors with me.

Of course, I can counter that had I not set aside time to meditate and open my mind we wouldn�t be having this conversation, to which she must grudgingly acquiesce. Still, now that we are having this conversation� and so our little dialogs go.

She is very amusing, and it is simply fascinating to follow her thoughts. She has a very different way of looking at just about everything.

Astral Rejection

All sorts of little things are coming through this mild embrace. Her reaction to why I feel so spiritually blind is that she thinks it�s because I am �locked� in my body, that perhaps I did this when I was young and terrified of involuntarily leaving it. I think she is probably correct. I had a terrible time with that as a young adolescent.

She seems to think that what we would call �astral projection� will most likely give me the sense of �seeing� that I am wanting. She can help me with this, but again, she wishes to be very careful about me. There appear to be very strong things tying me to my body, and she doesn�t want to inadvertently bring harm to me in seeking to loosen my spiritual chains.

Overcoming these inhibitions will no doubt take some time, but we have time. There is nothing hurried about this, just gentle sharing.

My Guardian Angel?

At some point during our communion this afternoon I asked her if she was my �guardian angel�. Her response was interesting.

She said that no one had assigned her to be my guardian, but that she has been with me often throughout my life. However, she points out that there is very little she can actually do to help me in the physical world. And nothing she can do to keep me from doing things that are foolish. Don�t I know it!

I asked about spiritual attacks, and got/get a strange reticence. She volunteers that she has aided me in that regard, but does not wish to trouble me with memories of it at this time.

She seems to withdraw a little at the thought. I think she is concerned about accidentally exposing me to things I am not ready for. There is a complex vibe I get from her like sorrow on this topic, but I do not wish to push her away by probing it just yet. I sense memories of struggles.

Certainly, I have much to think about in this regard. For now, she is there to comfort me.

Dare I Say More

It would be remiss to even remotely suggest that what I am writing down is the barest shadow of what we are thinking about together. It is sort of like the �Vulcan mind meld�, but not at all intrusive.

While we are mingling thoughts, and the origins of some thoughts might be hard to pin down, our personal boundaries are quite intact. We are becoming more familiar with one another, and adopting little mental mannerisms each from the other. It is an immensely pleasant thing to do.

While I imagine there is much, much more I could try to document, sometimes it is better not to live life �through the camera eye� (you know, like that relative with a camera glued to their face at every family gathering?). Life is for living.

But perhaps much more importantly, life is for sharing.

Edit: Always something�

[edit on 8/28/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am aware that along with all my self-absorbed posts there is actually a dialog going on among other contributors, and didn�t want to give the wrong impression.

While I am opposed to this thread being my own little mini-blog, I am cutting myself some slack on that in light of the intensity of what is going on with me right now.

�Head in the clouds� seems far too mild. More like �head in the light�. I have worried that I might be becoming too dissociated, but that�s just not what�s happening.

But doubts linger. Is this what it feels like to go insane? Am I losing my mind and simply drifting off into la-la land with my �invisible friend�? I could certainly be tragically mistaken, but I think not.

I am very much within myself, and living life as me. However, to describe what is happening lately as �normal� would be the most unconvincing of lies.

I am hopeful that the reader can forgive my absences from the �great debates� for the time being. While I think the topics are certainly worthy of discussion, I think it would be ill-advised for me to weigh in on them right now.

As it is, I�m having a hard time even getting in four or five hours sleep and one meal a day (and let�s not get into how many showers I�m missing), and that is just not a sustainable lifestyle (for me, anyway). So I figure I may as well jot down what I can while I�m in this mode. Carpe Carpum!

After I have gotten much more rest, perhaps I can offer what modest insights are available to me.

In the meantime, remember to keep it clean and try not to punch below the belt.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Pot Versus Kettle

Sweet One thinks I�m being way too hard on Rousseau. Clearly, the poor guy is traumatized by all this, and expected something much different upon his death. She thinks it is wrong that I should fight with my own soul in such a way. Hmmm.

There is a lot more to her opinion about all this, and I swear I can almost sense a little French twang in her voice when she speaks of him. Hmmm. Anyway, wasn�t this guy born in Switzerland or something? I seem to take exception to the label �Great French Philosopher�.

Sweet One tells me that I have a great deal in common with Rousseau, and that if I can find a way to connect with him, it would be of great benefit for all concerned. I am taking that to include her. Hmmm. Is that her hair dryer in the bathroom? She is laughing deeply at my little jibes.

A Milder Approach

She suggests studying more about the man in his life so that I may be able to approach him from a familiar viewpoint. He doesn�t seem to know who I am. I still think he should be nicer to strangers, but I sense Sweet One rolling her eyes, as if I am in a position to judge that!

Suffice it to say that she sees almost no difference between us, including our arrogance. While I don�t sense condemnation in her tone, it does give me something to think about.

In response to my point that she said I should not dwell in the past, she counters that to know Rousseau is to know myself. Bless her heart, sometimes I still just want to� never mind. It�s fun to smack her on her little virtual butt now and then. She giggles wonderfully when I do that.

The Bachelor Life

Ah, steak and beer, breakfast of champions! Sweet One doesn�t seem to share my refined aesthetic senses in such things, and thinks I�m acting like a big kid. But she can appreciate that such silly things seem to make me happy, and oh well, it�s my body, after all.

I decided to pop open some beers tonight with breakfast, or dinner, or whatever. I need to mellow out a bit. I was worried that I might lose touch with Sweet One if I drank, but she assures me I will not unless I get really tanked.

She knows I need a break, and a few beers tends to loosen up my pipes, so maybe we can sing together. I heard her sing harmony to a melody I was singing. She has a beautiful voice, so pure and clear!

The Mimic

She seems to like my choice of music. While I am an incurable Yes fan (and yes, I sing along with Jon Anderson quite well thank you), lately I�m grooving to U2�s All That You Can�t Leave Behind.

The device by which I developed my singing voice has been to attempt to mimic the vocal styles of other singers. While I am successful to varying degrees, I am told by others that my voice is indistinguishable from the original singer when I sing along with tunes I know well. Sweet One thinks it�s cute the way I mimic Bono, including the little voice breaks, growls and warbles. She thinks it�s priceless.

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever know what my true singing voice is. Sweet One just laughs at this thought. She does not seem at all concerned about that.

Hmm, time to stop typing and start singing.

Edit: Pro forma.

Edit: Sweet One marvels at my preoccupation with posting things to this thread, but seems to understand that it helps me organize my thoughts. Indeed, it does seem to help nail things down for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
More Than A Feeling

I should be singing for Sweet One, but I feel compelled to chime in on the �great debate� that has broken out on this thread. I can almost imagine Sweet One with her hands on her hips as I write this, but it seems worth taking time out to say what I have to say.

First off, I want to thank Paul/Avadar once again for his tireless aid to me. I have joked that without him, I�d be driving a bus, but truly, that is not a joke. I do not know if there is some cosmic fate that brought us together here, but I cannot convey enough gratitude that Paul�s advice found its way to me beyond chance. I have been lost in a wilderness of deception, and his wisdom could not have come to me at a more perfect time.

I have sensed Paul/Avadar/Illuvatar in the spirit. Without going into excessive detail, I can say that even Paul does not really know his own soul. It is vast and ancient. Indeed, it was so vast that I suspected he may be one of the �group entities� he talks about, but the jury is out on that.

He is so vast that I think he does not truly know himself (I am still learning my own small self), however, I don�t think he is a group entity. And with that, I must simply be amazed. Avadar is ancient. I sense that his wholeness is hidden from Paul for some reason.

But it seems somehow wrong to speak of all this in such a manner. These are just my impressions, and I am still gaining my spiritual sight.

Whose Path Should You Follow?

Paul is a tireless advocate for the development of the self and advancement through higher states of personal development. So far, I have �seen� nothing that disagrees with anything he says. I know a lot of it seems absolutely off the wall, but I am coming to understand that the spirit world is incredibly difficult to describe in ways that make sense to us �mortals�.

While I have only skimmed through the debate posts here, I do feel qualified to comment on a thing. And here it is.

There is no one true path for any of us. While Paul desires that each of us should seek self-realization and spiritual progress, that is not necessarily where everyone is going to be. At least, not right now.

There is comfort to be found in these �group entities�, and they are not evil of themselves. They serve a purpose. In my mind, I see them as �incubators�, wherein souls are nurtured until they are ready to be �hatched�. They are not, of themselves, at all evil.

So if you find harmony with Jesus, or Krishna, or Buddha, or Allah, or the Great Spirit, or Goddess, then go to them! There is no penalty or shame in doing so, as far as I can tell. Each has much to teach a new soul.

Setbacks Or Salvation?

While Paul may lament that doing so will �set you back�, I will counter that such a thing is not necessarily wrong. In the communion that comes with these things, there is great benefit. Better to merge with Jesus than to fall into darkness!

There is a time and a place for all things, including the birth of the new self and advancement to �higher spiritual planes�. I understand Paul�s passion on this, but am not able to agree that time spent with group entities is time wasted.

Again, anyone who has seen Paul/Avadar/Illuvatar as I have would understand his stridency much better. I don�t think he has been �mid-level� for a very long time. Indeed, I am astounded that such a being would choose to take an incarnate form at all!

The Point

At the risk of invoking odd connotations, I truly do think it all boils down to a simple rule:

�Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.�

Regarding Paul�s advice, he is dead-on, in my humble opinion. If you seek solace, there are many group entities to help you. If you seek to become something more than you already are, then embrace the Golden Rule and practice sending out your own unique radiance, which will grace the spirit world with its beauty.

Regarding the Golden Rule, I think a point is worth making on this:

�The Golden Rule is for your protection.�

No one suffers more from sin than the sinner.

My dear friends, there is no One True Path, only your path. I urge you to meditate on this matter.

Edit: Yep.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Politics As A Sideline

I have spiritually met some members of the Society of Light, at least, in my limited spiritual consciousness, they appeared to me to be affiliated with this group to various degrees.

They remind me of the Libertarian Party. A herd of cats, hardly able to agree on anything. I must say that such a thing does the heart of an old Swiss philosopher good.

These spirits bow to no one.

Spiritual anarchists? No, there is reason to their purpose beyond that of seeking the moral release of living without a governmental conscience.

The Perfect Plan

As will naturally derive from the debates of strong-willed individuals, the purposes of the Society of Light are necessarily distilled to a fundamental simplicity of thought.

The thought is elemental and elegant in its essence: �We must improve ourselves.�

Good luck mustering a clever argument against such a course!

Whether or not you agree with the specific designs of the Society of Light, I challenge you to find the harm in their strategy of improving one�s self.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello to Everyone...

First of all I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. It took me a couple of hours to read all of it, so I feel somewhat obliged to poke my head in and say hello and thanks to all.

To Majic:

Welcome to The Light. As Paul explained, much of your confusion stems from having to relearn that which you forgot when you incarnated into the material plane. Most souls (roughly 82%) do NOT incarnate for noble reasons, and therefore end up "losing their soul" once completely removed from The Light Of The Godforce. We are all fractals or sparks of what remains of The Original Creator and all have the ability, through free will, to ignite and become our own blazing spirits, or to fizzle into oblivion. The goal of a Solist Mystic is to become a "Light Unto Oneself", by living by The Golden Rule, and sending out unconditional love to everyone, and everything in the incarnate (material) and discarnate (astral) realms, through the technique of Chakra Radiance. When you radiate love in this way, you become a veritable beacon of Light that does not go unnoticed by souls on both sides. You say a trip into town is a day long adventure, so you may not notice the effect on this side, but your reaquaintance with "Sweet One" shows when you willfully radiated love, it got noticed. Next time you find yourself surrounded by a large group of people, like in a shopping mall, open up your heart chakra and radiate as you walk amongst them. You will notice a difference.

You are correct that we are not a cult, have no membership fees or tithings, and therefore have no need to actively go out and recruit members. It is often said that when the student is ready, the teacher appears, and that's how I see Paul/Avadar, who TSOL has also given the title of "Supreme Unifier". It is part of his task (that he set for himself while in the spirit), to help find and stabilize the increasingly large wave of new God Realized masters that are appearing during these "end times". I will admit, that I have and still do carry a certain degree of skepticism to the Solist teachings, but they have logically answered more of my spiritual questions than all other religions and philosophies combined. If you have any questions, you can find my email link at the bottom of the Solist website

To Raphael_UO:

I agree with much that you espouse, but as Paul touched upon, you give no formula or instruction on how to stear clear from too much pride, and how to focus on love and humility. Heaven is acheived through deed, not creed, and by willfully radiating white light (love) from your heart chakra, and striving to treat others as you wish to be treated, you will be constructively strengthening your spirit's bond with The Light of The Godforce. The rest of your behavior will automatically sync positively, and ignoring pride while embracing humility will seem natural and easy.

To Paul:

Thanks for pointing me to this thread. Lots of good converstaion and awakenings going on here.

To Everyone else:

I was a lot like Majic a few months ago. Full of doubts and full of questions, and even now I have my reservations, but learning to do Chakra Radiance was a win-win situation. I have always followed The Golden Rule as my main moral compass, and willfully radiating unconditional love was easy, painless and logical to me. If I truly want to change the world for the better, what better way than to radiate my unconditional love and desire on a daily basis?

Namast�,

Archimedes

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
What I am saying is that 75% of the people do not have to be taught the concept, only how to apply the concept.

You still don't understand, do you? Or is your bias preventing you from seeing things clearly?

Most people are not interested in applying the concept. An intellectual understanding of living by The Golden Rule does not lead to striving to live by The Golden Rule in most cases.

The vast majority of the people from this world who leave their bodies wind up ascending only to the Lower Realms and joining Group Entities. Those Service To Self groups follow a path of darkness until they totally lessen away from The Light and into nonexistence.

NEWSFLASH: Most Group Entities that eventually destroy themselves are representative of traditional religions. There's your 75%.

I'd also like to cross-reference what I stated earlier in the thread about being persecuted by Group Entities that stem from traditional religions. This only adds evidence to the understanding that the vast majority of the people on this planet, despite their intellectual understanding of The Golden Rule and their religious affiliation, are not on a spiritual/Service To Others path. Most souls are on a path of spiritual indifference/Service To Self toward eventual oblivion in the discarnate dimensions.

The reality is, there are no boxes except those we make ourselves.

Your "box" is representative of basic spirituality that translates to Mid Realm Group Entity membership. These energies are opposed to the emergence of The Original Creator because it will mark the end of traditional religion, as He will not recognize the false gods (Group Entities) in any of them.

I said:

>

And you responded:

Ah, the conflict of urgency of message and patience of love. It was just yesteday that someone, who was just beginning to discover who he was, placed this conflict back into perspective for me.

I believe my words to him were:

Ultimately, no matter how much I jumped up and down waving my arms, it is his choice. No one except for him can set his pace or make his decisions for him.

Love is patient. If one lesson takes a week, a year or a lifetime, the lesson learned and understood was well worth the effort and time.

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

Jumping up and down, waving your arms, is a useless gesture.

You touch upon moral relativism, which is spiritually counterproductive, as there truly is Absolute Truth and Absolute Morality for All -- otherwise there could never be Cosmic Justice.

You don't try to change another's path or free will. You point the way for those who are ready to change -- of which there is a small percentage.

The highly evolved have already learned the basic lessons of spirituality in former lifetimes of service to God. They don't have to wait a lifetime in order to learn them. That is behind them.

Love should be patient but compassion should be immediate.

The idea is to grow beyond the foolishness and superficial spirituality of the Group Entity mindset and embrace an individualistic path toward The Light.

Compassion is not something that one casually gets around to in a lifetime. Compassion is something with which we apply NOW if we are highly evolved.

Compassion is an indicator of spiritual development. The highly evolved don't wait around for weeks, years or a lifetime. They are pro-active in initiating progressive spiritual change.

The Original Creator knew the way; the way of daily Radiance.

The daily Radiance of Compassion and Love is the path away from the self-destructive Group Entity mindset of traditional religion and toward The Light and The Original Creator.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Two geniuses and mystics who also embrace the Higher Path of God Realization.

Can I stand the strain? *L*

Thank you for your support and for your camaraderie.

I think that I will now fade out of posting for a time and let you two further The Light in this thread.

Namast�

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have been folowing this thread for a while now and it is brilliant. The things I have learned have been incredible. Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Paul_Richard
There are those that will never understand, no matter how hard you try to explain it.....one must be ready and at a particular mind set to see these things, if they aren't there.....they will not see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dream Within A Dream

I was dreaming a bizarre dream about some midwestern-style �good old boys� who appeared to be using a cock-and-bull story about being stuck in another dimension and using a �time-travel radio� to contact members of the public and ask for donations to take care of their kids. Weird premise for a dream.

Just as I was slowly waking up from it, however, I found myself lying on my back in bed on a sidewalk on a quiet suburban residential street. From an open garage across the street, a young girl apparently in her mid-teens with long, dark hair, wearing a light purple shirt and dark pants, trotted over to me with some papers in her hand.

They looked like laser-print copies of some sort of technical drawings. She set them face down on my chest, and when I tried to just take them from her and read them, she deftly prevented me from doing so. Indeed, the girl made a point of silently insisting that they be laid flat, face down on my chest before flashing me a little smile and leaving without a word.

I still got a glimpse of them as she set them down. The document copies, which consisted of two letter-sized pieces of paper stapled together at a corner, were what appeared to be mechanical drawings about �Project Archangel�. They were marked �Top Secret/Archangel� and seemed to be sensitive in nature.

Designs Within Designs

After the girl left, running back to the garage across the street, I flipped the pages up on my chest and started examining them. The drawings appeared to be of very common things like sectional views of bolts and machined blocks and so forth. But it quickly became clear that the subjects of the cross-sections and various views were not what was �classified�.

Rather, cleverly embedded into the notes and even the dimensions of the drawing were certain words which, taken together, formed sentences explaining what Project Archangel was really about.

This was done in ingenious little ways such that you had to look very closely at the drawings to be aware that these words were there, and that they composed sentences. It was like a visual puzzle. I have never seen a physical document so cleverly encoded in such a way, at least, not that I can recall.

Because the documents were marked �Top Secret�, I will dutifully not disclose their exact contents, other than to say that they explained a �conspiracy� regarding certain organizations and quantities of a specific type of energy.

There was also, again uncannily coded into the drawings, information about how I might learn more about this project, but it was itself somewhat cryptic about exactly how, referring to an oddly-worded aspect of my �nature�.

Security Leak?

Unlike real classified documents, however, the reverse sides of these �drawings� were blank. �Real� classified documents of this kind would be marked �Top Secret� �top and bottom, front and back� and the �blank� sides would be marked �this page intentionally blank�, so either these were unauthorized copies or not really �Top Secret:� in the U.S. government sense of the word.

Thus I don�t feel too terribly concerned about posting on this, other than a twinge that whoever sent me what is apparently an encoded telepathic message might not approve of my publicly discussing what was obviously intended for me alone.

Since the documents seemed to be designed specifically for me, I must assume that whoever sent them knows I am posting on matters such as these and will take that as tacit approval for my description of this novel method of communication, if not the exact message it contained.

I don�t know who �sent� the message to me, but it is one of the more marvelous �dreamlets� I have ever had.

Needless to say, if this makes any sense to anyone, I�d be glad to hear about that.

Edit: I�ll let you figure out what word got censored from �-and-bull�.

Edit N.B. A google search for �Project Archangel� reveals nothing, other than that this is obviously a popular title for just about anything you can imagine. A puzzle in itself. For someone to send me a document with such a name at a time such as this does, however, seem suspiciously coincidental.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I sure hope we haven�t scared Paul away, because his advice has been positively crucial to me and I would hate to be without it.

On the other hand, I can understand that he must have many things to do. Indeed, I wonder if he might not be well-advised to add some additional meditation focused inward on top of his daily radiance.

I don�t know if it was given for me to be the one to say it, but where I think of a nice little row of past lives in little golden chests lying at the bottom of my subconscious, I daresay Paul must have a virtual warehouse full of those babies.

Again, I know this sounds rather dumb or goo-goo eyed, but wow!

Edit: Hmm, I suppose I�d better get more rest. That dream woke me up a bit early.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have only read bits and pieces of this post and I have to say that it is pretty interesting. Majic I remember saying that you have a karmic debt. But from the more I read I think that everything that has happened to you happened for a reason. You are traveling the same Road that all of us travel. The difference is that you dare to challenge your self You went deep into the �dark side� only to bring your self to the �light�. And if you think about it, how could you really appreciate what you experiencing now if you didn�t get to that low point.

I am also trying to find who I really am. I got a long way to go, but I have a lifetime to learn what I need to learn on this planet. I wish you well in your journey.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

quoteOriginally posted by Archimedes
To Raphael_UO:

I agree with much that you espouse, but as Paul touched upon, you give no formula or instruction on how to stear clear from too much pride, and how to focus on love and humility. Heaven is acheived through deed, not creed, and by willfully radiating white light (love) from your heart chakra, and striving to treat others as you wish to be treated, you will be constructively strengthening your spirit's bond with The Light of The Godforce. The rest of your behavior will automatically sync positively, and ignoring pride while embracing humility will seem natural and easy.

I give no formula becuase there is no one formula to find the answer.
I give an answer so that one may find the formula.

It is all about perspective. Does a formula lead to an answer? Does an answer lead to the formula? Both of these are true.

1 + 1 = 2. This is a mathematical fact. Some people accept this without understanding why. One group of one and another group of one put together is one group of two. When you understand why 1 + 1 = 2 you can see that 0 + 2 also equals 2. There are an infinate numbers of ways one can express how to find 2.

Pride creates division. Division creates pride.
The reality is that no matter how you slice it the answer is the same.
2 = 2.

It is enough to know that the answer is 2. But, one must find the answer of their own accord.

There is always something more to what we see or understand.

Like the half glass of water, people are so concerned with their perception of whether the glass is half full or half empty, they fail to see all the contents of the glass. They fail to see the glass is entirely full--half with water and half with air. That which they see, and that which they do not.

This is what it is all about "your path". The "I".

I + ? = 2

Each person defines himself differently. "I" is always something less than 2. "I" is always something more than 0.

The reality is, there is no "I". There is only the answer.
The reality is, there is an "I". And one must find where one fits into the equation.

Humility teaches "there is always something more".
Pride teaches "this is all there is."

It is not until one can overcome pride that one realizes the truth.

There are things concerning the TSOL website with which I do not agree. In all cases that "something" has to do with "there is always something more" or "this is all there is."

For example, there is more to Chakras than the 4th Chakra.
There is more to Chakras than empowering those Chakras.
Chakras are Wheels. Wheels within Wheels. One cannot concentrate on only one wheel and expect all the others to follow suit. Chakras are about having "just enough" power in all chakras. A Balance, if you will. Too much "power" in one can create a deficit in one or more other(s). Too much power can create vulnerbilities the same as having too little power.

While I knew the truth in this matter, and knew of the existance of "Chakras", I had to learn the words used by those who teach Chakras. What I used to describe as a "bitterness in my stomach", I could now describe as imbalance of power in the 3rd Chakra.

Edit: Empowering Chakras can lead to growth if one seeks growth in all the chakras. Maintaining a balance of power.

Different labels for the same concept. Many religions are this way.
But it is pride that prevents us from realizing the similarities as well as accepting "there is always something more".

Edit:

Paul,

Giving up on the rest of humanity is akin to giving up on yourself. We are all part of the whole. To say they cannot learn is to say none can learn, including yourself.

There are "three" aspects that lead one to realization of the truth. the heart, the mind, and the soul.

Without the mind, there is blind faith
Without the heart, there is no love
Without the soul, there is no "God".

The "highly evolved" need the help the least. It is "the least" that need help the most.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Perfect Girlfriend

I must say, the past several days have been rather unusual. I find myself fearing that this is all just some wonderful dream or fantasy from which I will eventually awake. Sweet One says that yes, it is a fantasy but no, it�s quite real.

Our relationship is progressing very nicely. Today she was sending me little images of us kissing, giving me little glimpses of how she sees me. Apparently, she doesn�t see a need for my stubbly facial hair. Also, like her, I am very pale in these little images, but I must say, from her perspective, I do look like quite the fox.

When I told her that my discussions with her are symptomatic of classic psychosis her response was, �Classic? Yes. Psychosis? No.� Although she does agree that if I were to be evaluated by a psychiatrist he would no doubt diagnose her as a �symptom� and hand me a stack of prescriptions for some hard-core medications. Oh well, I think I�ll pass on that option for the time being.

When I suggested that it might not be my choice if the �voices in my head� told me to �do bad things�, she responded, with her typical dry wit, that she doesn�t have to tell me to �do bad things�, that I am quite capable of doing them on my own. Ouch, such a sharp tongue on that one!

It occurs to me that a relationship such as this would be highly incompatible with someone who is physically married, to put it mildly. Sweet One is the ideal girlfriend. She doesn�t snore, take all the covers, insist on decorating the house her way, monopolize the closet space, invite annoying friends over and best of all, she has no complaints about the fact that in my house, the toilet seats stay up when not in use.

Bathing Together

This morning we have been bathing in each other�s light. It�s indescribably pleasant to do this, and all the while, we share little thoughts and images in little free-form dialogs. Our relationship is remarkably playful, the little jokes and gibes just come a mile a minute. Sweet One has an amazingly multi-dimensional sense of humor and a talent for ironic observation that I am just a little bit jealous of.

Paul had commented that maintaining a relationship with a discarnate entity involves thinking of that entity while sending radiance and love to them, and indeed, that is precisely what we are doing, seemingly instinctively. What I fine interesting is that this process clearly works both ways, she sends me her radiance and love as well. The word �pleasant� seems a nice way to describe it, but it is also much more than that. It is very meaningful with measurable personal benefits, not just idle amusement.

I joked that I, as a �sorceror� had summoned her, to which she wryly replied that I had it backwards, that she had summoned me. Thinking back, she is absolutely correct about this: I had no conscious awareness of her until she sent me images of her beautiful face with her radiance to me. And I worry about her being imaginary, she taunts. Her response to being labeled as �my little sorceress� was giving me a little �love slap� accompanied by the cutest little smile.

The Mechanics

Again, I am certain that someone stumbling across my lengthy monologues about Sweet One would have no choice but to consider me incurably insane, but I am forced to consider that even if she were nothing more than a fabrication of my mind, her presence with me for a mere two days has already proven dramatically therapeutic. I might say, if this is what it means to be crazy, then sign me up!

As Sweet One and I grow more together, I�ll try not to spend so much time talking about her. It�s getting to be more like �us�, but again for those alarmed about the possibility that we may be forming some sort of �mini group entity�, I can say without reservation that we most certainly are not. She is definitely her own woman, as I am my own man. Though we are a �pair�, we are still very much ourselves.

Though we may mingle very intimately, we will always remain distinct as spirits. I caught a glimpse of Sweet One�s �little golden chests� today, and realized that when I wish, I may open them, just as she may open mine, each with our already-granted mutual permission.

But just as I do not feel in any way �lost in my past lives� and view them as very distinct from who I am today. So it is with her past lives. They will be informative, but in no way overwhelming. And I�m in no hurry, I have already sampled some very rich chocolates these past few days. No need for past life gluttony.

As for �the mechanics� of �living with an angel�, it�s really pretty basic, exactly as Paul described: you just share radiance and love and thoughts. A lot easier than taking care of a house plant. Ouch! I didn�t know angels could smack the back of my head like that. Sheesh!

Lest my dear reader worry that Sweet One and I are forever joined at the hip, no we are not. We will part as either of us sees fit. She jokes that she will want to go out �shopping� now and then, and I know I�ll want my space, too. But for the time being, and I imagine for quite a while, we are happiest where we are right now: close to one another.

Fixing The Radiator

Regarding �radiance�, I�m still new at all this, but �radiating� seems pretty straight forward. You just imagine that you�re radiating and voila! You�re radiating! It�s sort of like lifting your arm or looking at something with your eyes, it�s very natural and sort of reflexive. As far as I know, it�s really just as simple as that, and absolutely no physical effort required. It�s purely mental, although more accurately, spiritual.

Sweet One confirms that I radiate quite nicely. If you are truly having trouble radiating, it�s most likely a problem visualizing it or believing that you are really doing it. At first you may think you�re being silly and that nothing is happening, but with practice, you will begin to feel the feedback and know that you are radiating.

It�s like a muscle: the more you use it, the stronger it gets. That�s why Paul is such a broken record about radiating, because simply doing that truly does make you grow spiritually. I say throw in a healthy dollop of meditation (�guided thought�) and you have a nice little package.

The Golden Rule

As for the Golden Rule, my feeling on it is that if it doesn�t come natural to you, then the rest of this will get you nowhere. If you cannot desire not to harm others, then you cannot desire not to harm yourself. To break the Golden Rule, as I have done in the past to my longstanding regret, is to invite ruin upon yourself as certain as the hammer of God.

I would say something dramatic like �Be warned!�, but frankly, I find it impossible to imagine that someone could make it this far through a thread like this and not know for an indisputable fact that what I and others have said about the Golden Rule is the absolute truth.

I suppose I could add that even minor violations are a very bad sign. If you truly cannot love others, even people who are chronically �unlovable�, then your problem is still with yourself.

Remember that hatred and anger are nothing more than expressions of fear, and that you cannot hate that which you truly understand.

My mother likes to remind me of something the Dalai Lama said when he was asked why there were evil people in the world. His answer: �To teach us.�

A Bitter Lesson

One last thing. I sense that Sweet One was not unaffected by my foolish experiments with dark sorcery, oh so many years ago, although she acknowledges this reluctantly. It was because of her that it took so long for the shadows to appear and take hold, it seems, and the struggles were particularly violent and hard-fought because of her love for me.

I sense the memories of them in her soul, and it is bitter to know that she did these things, and fought so valiantly against the powers of darkness I myself attracted, in defense of me in spite of my tremendous stupidity. She saw everything, indeed, much more than I did at the time.

When we sin against ourselves, we are not always the only ones who are harmed. In fact, rarely so, if ever.

We only hurt the ones we love.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The "highly evolved" need the help the least. It is "the least" that need help the most.

Trust me, my dear friend, we all need help.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjamison
I have been folowing this thread for a while now and it is brilliant. The things I have learned have been incredible. Thank you very much.

Hi bjamison,

You're welcome, from all of us, on both sides of the spectrum.

I'm glad our insights has been helpful in furthering your spiritual unfoldment.

Keep Radiating That Spiritual White Light!

Originally posted by LadyV
Paul_Richard
There are those that will never understand, no matter how hard you try to explain it.....one must be ready and at a particular mind set to see these things, if they aren't there.....they will not see it.

Hi LadyV,

Your wise counsel is appreciated and I will not pursue the matter any longer.

Originally posted by Majic
I sure hope we haven�t scared Paul away, because his advice has been positively crucial to me and I would hate to be without it.

On the other hand, I can understand that he must have many things to do. Indeed, I wonder if he might not be well-advised to add some additional meditation focused inward on top of his daily radiance.

I don�t know if it was given for me to be the one to say it, but where I think of a nice little row of past lives in little golden chests lying at the bottom of my subconscious, I daresay Paul must have a virtual warehouse full of those babies.

Hi Majique,

I will still check in on occasion and am always only an e-mail away. Speaking of which, I hope you got the letter and attachment that I sent you earlier today, as I am sure it answers some of your questions.

I am receptive to Spirit a good part of the time and converse with The Society Of Light constantly. Sometimes they come out with things which make me slack jawed.

I think perhaps you now know what that feels like. *L*

BTW, I really haven't had that many incarnations. Yours outnumber mine. Five to three respectively, so they tell me.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Trust me, my dear friend, we all need help.

We all have 2 hands. One to lead and the other to be led.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join