It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunderson says there is a pact "at the highest levels" of the State Dept to downplay Fukushima.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog
reply to post by Aeons

There is nothing we can do about the radiation that is here and getting blown over from Fuku, but we don't need to IMPORT it in our FOOD.

That is what this thread is about.... the US government signing a pact to knowing import radioactive food into the US food chain.

Do you get this? By signing this pact the US Government is ACTING AGAINST the US people and by doing so actively killing them. It is a criminal act.

They didn't have to sign this pact. They could be testing and preventing imports of this food right now. Understand? Why would we want to do nothing and not act to remove a government THAT IS TRYING TO KILL US? If someone was pointing a gun at your head who had sworn to protect you what would be YOUR response? Wait. I think I know. Let them shoot you because the gun manufacturers are controlling them.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fixed something

Don't buy food being imported from Asia.

All of it.

Watch what happens when India, China and Japan stop getting money for their food exports.

India and China are way less likely to be as nice as your country.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Wertwog
reply to post by Aeons

There is nothing we can do about the radiation that is here and getting blown over from Fuku, but we don't need to IMPORT it in our FOOD.

That is what this thread is about.... the US government signing a pact to knowing import radioactive food into the US food chain.

Do you get this? By signing this pact the US Government is ACTING AGAINST the US people and by doing so actively killing them. It is a criminal act.

They didn't have to sign this pact. They could be testing and preventing imports of this food right now. Understand? Why would we want to do nothing and not act to remove a government THAT IS TRYING TO KILL US? If someone was pointing a gun at your head who had sworn to protect you what would be YOUR response? Wait. I think I know. Let them shoot you because the gun manufacturers are controlling them.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Wertwog because: fixed something

Don't buy food being imported from Asia.

All of it.

Watch what happens when India, China and Japan stop getting money for their food exports.

India and China are way less likely to be as nice as your country.

All kinds of food produced domestically uses imported ingredients, just stopping buying imported foods might not protect you. It's also not the point. Dude... our government is selling us out and you're perfectly happy about it. I find that very disturbing. This is real, it isn't some game. I could give a rats fart what India and China or Japan might do to us when we've got radioactive death staring back at us from our own dinner plates.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Wertwog

Well, absolutely not, unfortunately. Much like Democracy, it's a veil, you 'think' you have rights.

The whole system needs to be usurped and it seems there will be no peaceful way about it. WW3 may just be a war of the people vs the corporations, given the current schematic is 'the people of the middle east vs the US army and NATO'...soon it will be the general population, once everyone else wakes up to what is happening.
edit on 18-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

You could very well be right. I hope it doesn't come to violence but sadly history has shown it often does. It's fine with the elite who are never removed and it's a more direct form of population control. One thing I know is that the Gov must be preparing for it with all the FEMA camps they are building. Future home of dissenters and 'terrorists'.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Wertwog because: added something

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Wertwog

Great response, and yes, the constitution represents wonderful achievements at one point in history, but it seems to mean nothing now. The 16th amendment wasn't even ratified properly and still became one.

I'm also not american. I am like you, part of the Commonwealth. Australian.

Yes, it seems that the feds are trying to destroy the constitution and grab powers that are actually quite illegal and contrary to what the FF had in mind. Obama trying to use the Interstate Commerce Law to try to pass gun control laws is a prime example of how the Feds are trying to usurp citizens right to bear arms. Of course a fascist government doesn't want an armed populace and is 'tilling the soil' to try to remove these rights from Americans. Unfortunately America is still asleep. I hope it wakes up soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You're trying too hard.

I know that people love their processed foods, but they aren't the only option.

The fact is that if Europe, Australia, Canada, and the USA's consumers stopped buying all Asian imported agricultural and marine products for 6 months you'd see some change.

I'd like to see what would happen if your fiery passion about doing something actually allowed people to follow through on such a plan. Because even a drastic decreased caused by people's significant distrust would lead to some very interesting results.

I'd also be very interested to see what would happen if China and India realized that their neighbour and long-time hated rival's incompetence and unwillingness to do the right thing was seriously effecting their countries.

This plan requires more thought, and a better way of selling the idea to make people actually AFRAID of the products of Asia enough to actually follow through with not buying stuff for an entire season.

A month of this would make Japan VERY uncomfortable with its place in the World. Maybe enough to actually pull their methodical heads out their butts and start innovating.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I am going to let this man speak for me in response;

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Wertwog....thank you for posting that video. The first half had me in tears and wishing I could say "long live JFK", and then all the other 'truthers' that followed the same fate that befell him.
It is sad to think that this simple speech will not be enough to motivate people to stand up for their God given, or, dare I say politically given, but more importantly HUMAN RIGHTS to be told the truth, to stand up and be counted in the face of subtefuge, disinformation and manipulation of their rights.
Why can't people just step away from political or religious arguments when it comes to our fellow human beings and just see from the heart what needs to be done in such catastrophic situations?
A star and
Rainbows with wings for you my friend
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
reply to post by Wertwog

Wertwog....thank you for posting that video. The first half had me in tears and wishing I could say "long live JFK", and then all the other 'truthers' that followed the same fate that befell him.
It is sad to think that this simple speech will not be enough to motivate people to stand up for their God given, or, dare I say politically given, but more importantly HUMAN RIGHTS to be told the truth, to stand up and be counted in the face of subtefuge, disinformation and manipulation of their rights.
Why can't people just step away from political or religious arguments when it comes to our fellow human beings and just see from the heart what needs to be done in such catastrophic situations?
A star and
Rainbows with wings for you my friend
Jane

I simply can not improve upon that speech, and knowing that JFK may have given his life for it makes it all the more chilling and poignant. I can't help but think he probably knew he was taking a risk in speaking of these things, and especially later when he signed the Federal Reserve Bill, trying to curtail the powers of the FR, which I think ultimately was the last straw and he had to be eliminated. The elite may have thought they had installed a compliant puppet, but I think he grew or let loose, once he was in office, his vast love for the American people and a bold conscience. I believe he was the last TRUE president we've had. Thank you!
edit on 19-8-2011 by Wertwog because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join