Gunderson says there is a pact "at the highest levels" of the State Dept to downplay Fukushima.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Radiating Americans with Fukushima rain, food: Clinton's secret pact

{excerpt}
Gundersen told SolarIMG that high-level people he knows in the State Department said Hillary Clinton signed a pact with her counterpart in Japan agreeing for the United States to continue buying food from Japan, despite that food not being properly tested for radioactive materials.

"So we are not sampling the food coming into the United States," he said, repeating, "The US government has come up with a decision at the highest levels of the State Department, as well as other departments who made a decision to downplay Fukushima."

In April, the month after the powerful tsunami and earthquake crippled Japan including its nuclear power plant, "Hillary Clinton signed a pact with Japan that she agreed there is no problem with Japanese food supply and we will continue to buy them so we are not sampling food coming in from Japan" according to Gundersen.

Due to this high degree of secrecy enshrouding the Fukushima nuclear catastrophe, that Gundersen said is ongoing, he has called on Americans with Geiger counters to send samples to him for an independent research team's study.

Link to podcast

If this is true our governments are complicit in mass murder and you and I are the targets.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Which reminds me of the helicopters flying over Seattle supposedly taking "baseline" radiation measurements.

Low-Flying Helicopters Scheduled to Measure Radiation over Bellevue and Seattle This Week
The helicopters will measure the normal level of radiation in our area, as part of disaster preparedness, according to the Washington State Department of Health.
bellevue.patch.com...
Right, "normal" levels

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

"he has called on Americans with Geiger counters"

Isn't that what that dutchsince guy asked people too do?

better late than never i guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Arnie is my hero! But this is MASSIVE! I will be keeping a close eye on this S&F OP

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Wertwog

"he has called on Americans with Geiger counters"

Isn't that what that dutchsince guy asked people too do?

better late than never i guess.

Yes, I've sent Arnie as sample from my car that was parked in Seattle for several days during a rainout. I don't have a geiger counter so I can't tell how 'hot' it is but maybe he will test it. It's obscene that we are being sacrificed by our own governments who we elected to protect us. We are on our own. I pretty much take this as our governments having decided to wage war on us and kill us off.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If this article is anything to go by, then Japan is finished as a nation:

www.examiner.com...

America and Canada will cop a fair ammount of fallout through the jet stream also.
edit on 17-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Here's a little confirmation for EVERYONE I just posted on another thread of what was/is coming over from Japan

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Since the first of June wife and I have had a hack and feel ¨out of it¨. Many of her friends say the same and all my buddies have said how this summer they have felt like crap (guys who can work half dead with flu) have been to Drś and wife had strep which she was given ABś and still she feels just plain foggy and tired as I do also and we still are coughing. The pharmacy shelves are out of generic cough drugs twice a month as you can hear it in folks everywhere you go in Coos Bay, Or. The sudden hacking fit as if one has sucked in a sharp tiny shard into oneś lung. Sitting in an open window and it will hit on the breeze.
Now looking at the graph for Corvallis, the nearest town to us I am resisting assuming a connection. But it is hard not to look at the rise 6/9/11 and really wonder. It does not help it is being called the Fukashima hack by some folks I have said something to about it. Thye joke as they cough and hack. This is only background radiation. I am much more concerned with the hot particles not being measured that have been ¨on the wind´ since this began. I can chalk a ton of the fatigue up to some pre-existing conditions my wife and I share but cannot explain or dismiss we are not alone in this or the coincidental(?) rise in background radiation at the time we became ill.
I need to add as far as I know I am the only person in our circle who is monitoring this event and the wife only wants to hear if we need to pack up. I am beginning to think we are as good as packed up already. Time and health will tell. But so far this is the sickliest summer in memeory and a lot of folks are talking about it around town.
seed
edit on 17-8-2011 by mustard seed because: sentence was incomplete

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Three Words.

Crime Against Humanity.

Three More.

Crime Against Biosphere.

You know that the "Thou Shalt Not Allow A Witch To Live" thing from the Bible? Yeah - It was "Well Poisoner" at one point.

I name TEPCO and the governments involved as Well Poisoners.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustard seed
Since the first of June wife and I have had a hack and feel ¨out of it¨. Many of her friends say the same and all my buddies have said how this summer they have felt like crap (guys who can work half dead with flu) have been to Drś and wife had strep which she was given ABś and still she feels just plain foggy and tired as I do also and we still are coughing. The pharmacy shelves are out of generic cough drugs twice a month as you can hear it in folks everywhere you go in Coos Bay, Or. The sudden hacking fit as if one has sucked in a sharp tiny shard into oneś lung. Sitting in an open window and it will hit on the breeze.
Now looking at the graph for Corvallis, the nearest town to us I am resisting assuming a connection. But it is hard not to look at the rise 6/9/11 and really wonder. It does not help it is being called the Fukashima hack by some folks I have said something to about it. Thye joke as they cough and hack. This is only background radiation. I am much more concerned with the hot particles not being measured that have been ¨on the wind´ since this began. I can chalk a ton of the fatigue up to some pre-existing conditions my wife and I share but cannot explain or dismiss we are not alone in this or the coincidental(?) rise in background radiation at the time we became ill.
I need to add as far as I know I am the only person in our circle who is monitoring this event and the wife only wants to hear if we need to pack up. I am beginning to think we are as good as packed up already. Time and health will tell. But so far this is the sickliest summer in memeory and a lot of folks are talking about it around town.
seed
edit on 17-8-2011 by mustard seed because: sentence was incomplete

I hope you take care. You can take iodide tables, or the tincture (available at any drugstore) to protect your thyroids, otherwise detox and vitamin up as best you can. I'm avoiding leafy greens and dairy, and any fresh meat. Frozen before March would still be fine.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Three Words.

Crime Against Humanity.

Three More.

Crime Against Biosphere.

You know that the "Thou Shalt Not Allow A Witch To Live" thing from the Bible? Yeah - It was "Well Poisoner" at one point.

Isn't it our duty to protect ourselves and families from governments if they turn tyrannical? We must to everything we can (and I mean peacefully here) to remove these people!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog

Three Words.

Crime Against Humanity.

Three More.

Crime Against Biosphere.

Isn't it our duty to protect ourselves and families from governments if they turn tyrannical? We must to everything we can (and I mean peacefully here) to remove these people!

I agree. However the Government of Japan is not my government. Nor are the other governments that may have been involved in this travesty.

This is a case where the Global nature of the corporation clearly illustrates for us how lack of international governance politically and with regulation that is backed up with real consequences leaves every human at the mercy of a few corrupt amoral unethical people with lots of resources and not a wit of common sense.

This wasn't an accident. An accident is unforeseeable. This was a guaranteed failure waiting to happen, and the fact that the Japanese government is owned by their corporations, and the corporations are international in nature means that they are ABOVE the law.

And this episode clearly shows it. There is no law that deals the magnitude of the crime these people have commited. There is no clear Global consequence for a Global crime.

The diplomatic blind eye turned by every nation that could do something about this is notable. There is more going on here than apparent. There was more going on here than a major catastrophe.

The crime here isn't just Tepco's, and it isn't just Japan's. None of the major nations of the World want anything to do with being splashed with their complicity in something. That something must be very very interesting indeed.
edit on 2011/8/17 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Radioactive Xenon 133, 10th May, S-E Asia

Radioactive Xenon 133, 9th May, North American continent

Radioactive Xenon 133, 27th March, UK and Central Europe (having already gone over Nth American continent)

Radioactive iodine 131, 23rd April, North American Continent

Radioactive Cesium 137, 26th April, Leaving North American continent on it's way to Europe...did anyone say mystery e.coli bug in Europe? I say radiation poisoning.

I have more...you guys can work out the dosages and half-lives. These pics care of the Norwegian air monitoring institute.

Do you live in any of the above countries? I don't. So is this your problem now?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

"Do you live in any of the above countries? I don't. So is this your problem now? "

what you don't eat??

look again at the map,,

and with that attitude, no regard for the, "bio hazard "too the "Ecology",, effects,,,including pregnancies which are now in there 3rd Trimester,,
how are they going too hide it?
Ohh "FREE MEDICAL ",, to the WOMEN of FUKUSHIMA,, why, such an interest by the Pharmacutical Companies,, too set up SHOP, in Fukushima University,,,
all of a sudden????????????????
opppsss,,,

no wait,,, maybe there will be some Ann Coulters,,
but how many?
what are the odds?
edit on 17-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

sorry,,had too rant,
forgive me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
How do you propose that I dispose of the government of Japan for their massive incompetence?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

How do you propose that I dispose of the government of Japan for their massive incompetence?

You sound soooo like a politician! You do it on almost every posting of yours I have read. Pass the buck why don't you!

This is NOT about the Japanese government alone, This is about the good old US of Asshole politicians...no better or worse than the GB (Gutless Bas**rd) politicians.

EVERY country is complicit in this! There is no industrialised nation in this world that hasn't put a nuclear reactor on some fault line or danger zone of some sort. Which is what Arnie Gundersson in the US of Academics in his case and Chris Busby in GB (Great Bulldog in his case) are trying to show and make the public aware of.

If you are American, then YOUR government is COMPLICIT and TREASONOUS to it's people with Clintons actions. You should be getting off your arse and doing something other than going and having jolly cups of tea and cake with Ann Coutter!

I am not in America....I can't do anything about what that nepherous woman has done. But by default, and the following trade winds that blow in my direction from the USA (Under Satan's Armpit), then by God I will make a lot of noise and try and do something about it her in the UK....which still stands for United Kingdom.

No rainbows for you, you gutless wonder, you shouldn't even have to ask your stupid question if you were loyal to your fellow human beings.
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog

Three Words.

Crime Against Humanity.

Three More.

Crime Against Biosphere.

I agree. However the Government of Japan is not my government. Nor are the other governments that may have been involved in this travesty.

This is a case where the Global nature of the corporation clearly illustrates for us how lack of international governance politically and with regulation that is backed up with real consequences leaves every human at the mercy of a few corrupt amoral unethical people with lots of resources and not a wit of common sense.

This wasn't an accident. An accident is unforeseeable. This was a guaranteed failure waiting to happen, and the fact that the Japanese government is owned by their corporations, and the corporations are international in nature means that they are ABOVE the law.

And this episode clearly shows it. There is no law that deals the magnitude of the crime these people have commited. There is no clear Global consequence for a Global crime.

The diplomatic blind eye turned by every nation that could do something about this is notable. There is more going on here than apparent. There was more going on here than a major catastrophe.

The crime here isn't just Tepco's, and it isn't just Japan's. None of the major nations of the World want anything to do with being splashed with their complicity in something. That something must be very very interesting indeed.

It's not good enough anymore to say this isn't my government because the disaster is global and ALL governments seem to be complicit in at least downlplaying the danger if not out and out selling their folks up the River as Jap/US/Can governments are.

But this thread was about the US and as I understand Americans, they have a constitutional DUTY to overthrow tyranny. There are rights and with those come responsibility as citizens to protect not only the constitution but the people. The US is the only country on earth with such an obligation on it's citizens, although I bet 99.9% aren't aware of it.

In any case, I don't know what you call your government setting out to kill you... there is only one response to that. RESISTANCE. Even as a Canadian I am appalled at my government basically follow in lock-step behind the US position on this. There is some kind of agreement going on between US/Can on this issue and it smells as bad as a beached dead whale in mid July. The whole thing wreaks of conspiring to depopulate NA in which case we are in the midst of the biggest coverup ever perpetrated on the human race. But this is really a global problem and you, me, Africans, Australians, Cubans, Egyptians, people all over the world are going to die from this AND THEIR GOVERNMENTS WILL HAVE KNOWN it was coming. What kinds are secret agreements are being signed everywhere?

Feeling helpless to do anything is the paralysis of despair when everything feels useless and that is what they want you to feel. YOU are a cell in the 'body-politic'. We all have power, in fact our power which is given to us by our creator and the will+desire to use it, is the thing the Gov's fear most about 'ordinary' people. Free thinking independent folks who act upon their beliefs coming together in common purpose can topple even the biggest a-holes from their marble perches. That's not idealism, it's just reality as we witness time and time again all over the world. US is not immune, has not been immune in the past and TPTB need to be reminded of that!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Aeons

"Do you live in any of the above countries? I don't. So is this your problem now? "

This was my quote to Aeons. Just to clarify, as it seems you may be implying she said this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
When you have an actual idea that seems reasonable and might have any possibility of working, let me know.

As it is, I see people blaming the US for the stupidity and likely an illegal weapons program between France and Japan. One that if Japan followed safety codes, or anything vaguely like common sense this wouldn't have happened. All for the want of an onsite diesel generator.

Now, is it possible that a corporation or two that has offices in the USA is involved. Yes.

Corporations with their tendrils in many nations are entities onto themselves, operating outside the confines, and perhaps above the restrictions of national governments.

The USA doesn't own the international corporations.

This is one of those issues I occassionally try to warn people about - you can't tell the difference between a corporation that has offices in the USA and the US government. This causes hard feelings, and the corporations aren't the ones taking the heat. If you can't tell the difference, how do the governments of the developed world look to everyone else on the planet. They believe that every white person, and every person living in a developed nation is responsible as a government for the actions and lack of responsibility of corporations. Corporations that are acting ABOVE the laws of national governments.

When you figure out how that over throwing your government over an issue that exists inside another nation, and is being directed by corporations that exist in many nations will improve things....let me know.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My daughter was eating a fresh apple we just got from the store when she said "daddy look at this".

The seeds in it had started growing.

We also had some butternut squash and when I cut it open to throw on the barbecue grill, all the seeds started growing inside it.

Looking at the coconuts in the trees....they all have started growing WHILE THEY ARE STILL HANGING ON THE TREE. The stem from the coconut to the tree is even still GREEN....shouldn't be growing already.

There's going to be one heck of a failed crop. What are people going to do when they notice fruits and vegetables in the supermarkets are starting to GROW right there in the store?

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join