It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Why the Media is ignoring him.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ron Paul will be our President. I can see it now. He's too big to be silenced now.

Edit: Funny watching fox pretend they're innocent of what they're questioning about. Good one fox.
edit on 8/16/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow...

Fox sure has some balls.

They are the one who loves to censor and distort him most.

Yet, they are covering it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Maybe we should all start a public outcry towards the MSM.

My opinion is to just stop tuning into the channel, but for some reason that never works. I do not know, but in my experience people do not produce things that people do not want. So if someone watches it and never says anything, they are implying they do not care one way or another or they for it and agree. This is why MSM does what they do, no one ever calls them out on it in a very public way.

The only way to fix the MSM is to damage their ratings.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Lol.. so Fox blacklists him, laughs about it, then reports on how "the media" is ignoring him. Good God these people need to die (company-wise, not literally)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Look at it this way. We won. They can't successfully not report on Paul. I think this is a win in our books. Let's keep it up guys.

link   
FOX News reporting on how the media is downplaying Ron Paul?

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

FOX, you and the other mainstream outlets just make a person want to laugh!

There! I did it.

link   
hopefully everybody goes out and votes for him. it will be interesting to see how he changes america.

he deserves at least 4 years to show what he's got.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Maybe we should all start a public outcry towards the MSM.

My opinion is to just stop tuning into the channel, but for some reason that never works. I do not know, but in my experience people do not produce things that people do not want. So if someone watches it and never says anything, they are implying they do not care one way or another or they for it and agree. This is why MSM does what they do, no one ever calls them out on it in a very public way.

The only way to fix the MSM is to damage their ratings.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)
actually you have something there,it would work if all of his supporters turned off the television for a few days,shoot I would donate a week,..why not?
Anyways I know there are a lot of people calling in to the tv and radio stations as well as e-mail asking this question.I think if we got on the same page and really pushed the agenda they would have to take notice...what do you think...do you think we could organize all his supporters?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Disgusting. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Ron Paula 2012

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul actually makes sense in the real world, that's why he is percieved as threat IMO.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The duplicity of the media...

Don't pay any attention to the Congressman from Texas (born in Pittsburgh btw!) who has been screaming for years about the mistake of taking the US offf of the Gold Standard and the ensuing ruin that 'printing money' would cause. Dr. Paul may be reaching voters in the Republican primaries with his straight from the hip delivery and solid factual plans...

But...instead...look at Dear Leader. He is riding around the midwest in a shiny black (or mebbe its the red one) bus. He says fancy words like 'hoax' and 'chains' and isn't he 'hip' and 'cool' and the smartest eveh to sit in the Oval Office--believe what the media tells you!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I am just spit balling here but why would a website dedicated to such a thing not work. Off the cuff, I am thinking something along the lines of what some sites have done to send correspondence to elected officials. Go to the site, fill in any information that is pertinent and click submit and waa-laa off it goes to the MSM company of choice. Even have a nice professional letter typed up that is ready to go, and all the user has to do is enter their contact info or whatever. I have seen many sites that do this for their legislators.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Isn't it Obvious to All of Us by Now ? The Establishment and it's Minion the MSM are doing Everything they Can to Prevent the Right Honorable Representitive Ron Paul from Winning the Next Presidential Election . So , what do WE The People Do about That ? Make Your VOTE Count for Something this Time and Elect the Only MAN Out there Right Now who Still Realizes who he Works for , US ................

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I really really enjoyed how pissed off the foxy newscaster was getting because Ron was getting some very real content on the airwaves. Not only getting it out there, but defending it against her lame attempts to derail it. GO RON!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Nice man, but too old now. He will never be elected because the ones whom rule the US are the powerful .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyWizard

Didn't your Great Grand Daddy tell the Same Thing to FDR back in 32' ? ...........Hmm........

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have to wonder if he camera angles purposely tried to make him look older. He is in pretty good shape and jogs regularly. Tthat shot of him was kind of distorted to make him look older I think. He's not to old he is doing just fine. I would not put it past the media to use that angle since they can't suppress his message anymore...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It was over skype (as usual for Paul) I don't think they can distort it. He didn't look, that bad to me?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Lol, did anyone else notice how at around 4:00 min when Paul started talking about the federal reserve and giving 1/3 bailout money to foreign banks and how the media doesn't want to let the "secret out" because that protects the special interests etc.. The reporter suddenly changes the topic to "grrrr you want Iran to have nukes!"

This is really getting comical now.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The only way to get a fair and equitable level of media attention for Ron Paul and his contribution to the Presidential election to the issues our nation faces is to boycott the likes of Fox News, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and any other media source that pretends to present balanced, unbiased and truthful news. The voting citizens of this nation have a voice; our money. The mass media can listen to us demanding fair and unbiased news or face extinction. Newspapers already know what we mean.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join