It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Destination 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Simply put...if you liked the other movies, you'll like this one.

Follows the same formula of .-turning/wincing deaths, gore, and mayhem.

Personally, I loved these movies, and this one didn't disappoint (and made GREAT use of 3D). If you do see it, pony up the extra $3 and see it in 3D...

The ending is definitely the BEST of the entire franchise. (not giving the spoiler)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Seen the advert on TV, looking forward to watching it as I've enjoyed all the previous four.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ohh I want to see it so badly! These movies are so stupidly cheesy and gory, completely unbelievable...but I can't resist. I didn't like the last one...I hope they pretended that one never happened...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There are 3 other ones? I only remember the first film which I truly liked and now I'm seeing ads for the 5th one. Amazing I never heard of the other 3. I guess I shall check them out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I saw it this weekend. As the OP states, if liked the first four, you'll enjoy this one.....and I did. My only critique would be the acting....or overacting in this case. But what should I expect from the shock/horror genre, right?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TodoMedio

What did you think of the ending? (please add SPOILER alert if you discuss it) That was my favorite part...they way they did that story-wise...

Agree on the acting though, but yeah..I mean, that's kind of part of it...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Don't worry, no spoiler here! I can only say that I should have seen it coming....I should have seen it coming.. The fact that I didn't until the last 2 minutes goes to show that they did a pretty good job of keeping it a surprise!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

Your Chihuahua looks just like one of mine! (I somehow got talked into 4 of these things..)

I kid though, they are all pretty precious....even if they do get underfoot a bit...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I like these movies, heh.

Basically, yeah, it was decent. Nothing special, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

join