It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs fly over Washington D.C say Wilbur Allen

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wilbur “Will” Allen, a former White House employee and Air Force One engineer under U.S. Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton and an expert photographer of interdimensional UFOs in the prohibited P56-A airspace over Washington, DC, has revealed in an exclusive August 7, 2011 ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that U.S. government agencies are continuing a public cover-up of continuing, recent documented interdimensional extraterrestrial UFOs that are creating interdimensional wormholes and flying over the U.S. Capitol and White House.


Full story here:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Also tried tracking down the bbc news report from 13/10/10 but couldn't find it, would be interesting to see.

Analysis of the Washington incident here also:

www.ufodc.com...


edit on 16-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: Date change




posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Also tried tracking down the bbc news report from 13/10/11 but couldn't find it, would be interesting to see.



13/10/11? We haven't reached that date yet?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


So, what do you think about it? Engage us in discussion, hell anyone can cut and paste....



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Also tried tracking down the bbc news report from 13/10/11 but couldn't find it, would be interesting to see.



13/10/11? We haven't reached that date yet?


U.K. Mate


So, what do you think about it? Engage us in discussion, hell anyone can cut and paste....

I think it's bloody spooky that the lights match each other even though they are a few days apart. Macabee knows his stuff.


edit on 16-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"an expert photographer of interdimensional UFOs"


ORLY?



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


I'm from the U.K mate and we have not reached the 13th October 2011.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


13-10-11 in the UK? I've missed something.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue
 


Typo, 2010. Apologies guys, watching Udinese get a result

edit on 16-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok, it's strange how over 2 different nights showed similar lights appearing in the same pattern. Also Wilbur Smith saying this stuff is important.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


It's certainly interesting stuff, but the silence coming from World Governments is deafening. When we hear it through the official channels, then people will need to start listening.

However, if there is any truth to what he is saying, is it any wonder that the silence is deafening. If they have no contol over this, hell our politicians all of a sudden become as fallable as the rest of us.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


It's certainly interesting stuff, but the silence coming from World Governments is deafening. When we hear it through the official channels, then people will need to start listening.

However, if there is any truth to what he is saying, is it any wonder that the silence is deafening. If they have no contol over this, hell our politicians all of a sudden become as fallable as the rest of us.


That's it in a nutshell, it's fact that the government knows as well as us about this stuff, they can't admit to this stuff but they should.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


13-10-11 in the UK? I've missed something.


Hi...please go back and re-read...he said October 13, 2010.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


No problem, I always need to check the date myself at the moment dates are irrelevant to me so you could have been right lol.

reply to post by caladonea
 


Of course I reread it after OP edited.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Apologies folks, I was distracted whilst posting but hopefully it's clarified, read the info there, it's interesting stuff.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If there were such things as Aliens, OBama would have outed them to save the US economy, and himself.


They don't exist. Human made.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
These 2 clowns come out with this stuff on a regular basis.

Wilbur Allen, is the guy with the supposed 'hyper-dimensional' UFO pictures over DC... thats already been discussed here in 2010 and given a bit of a drubbing as long exposure shots (put Wilbur Allen into ATS search).
'
The washington source, reporter 'Alfred Lambremont Webre' , turns out to be somebody with an exopolitics book to push.

Dragging the subject further into disrepute IMHO.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 



Also Wilbur Smith saying this stuff is important.


Oh, well why didn't you just say so? LOL

Since he thinks it's important, I will turn my brain off and join you in being a useful idiot. It's not an insult. Morons jokers like the folks you apparently worship depend on the ignorance of the majority of those interested in this subject. Due to their ignorance, they become, unknowingly, useful idiots. Giving the charlatans and nutjobs free press, free internet postings.....free publicity. They could never afford that kind of marketing if they had to pay for it. So yeah, anyone giving these MORONS the time of day is acting as a useful idiot. I know that might make you angry, no one like to know they are being used....but then again, the majority of the useful idiots interested in this subject lack the intelligence to even understand the bigger picture, and how their complete ignorance even fits in....so they don't really know any better. Kinda like a child I guess.....
edit on 16-8-2011 by
edit on 16-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)
extra DIV



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 



Also Wilbur Smith saying this stuff is important.


Oh, well why didn't you just say so? LOL

Since he thinks it's important, I will turn my brain off and join you in being a useful idiot. It's not an insult. Morons jokers like the folks you apparently worship depend on the ignorance of the majority of those interested in this subject. Due to their ignorance, they become, unknowingly, useful idiots. Giving the charlatans and nutjobs free press, free internet postings.....free publicity. They could never afford that kind of marketing if they had to pay for it. So yeah, anyone giving these MORONS the time of day is acting as a useful idiot. I know that might make you angry, no one like to know they are being used....but then again, the majority of the useful idiots interested in this subject lack the intelligence to even understand the bigger picture, and how their complete ignorance even fits in....so they don't really know any better. Kinda like a child I guess.....
edit on 16-8-2011 by
edit on 16-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)


Woh steady horse


I thought the Macabee stuff was interesting. extra DIV



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wilbur Allen has been discussed countless times before, and the general consensus is that he's an idiot to a hilarious degree. But don't take my word for it, here have a looksee:

Photos of UFOs Over DC by Wilbur Allen

Obama advisor: UFO landings at Capitol could destablize society if made public knowledge



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie
 


Ok, chill, noted: Wilbur Smith not liked



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join