It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry warns Fed (Ben Bernanke) of Treason! Perry is a Charlatan!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Republican Presidential nominee Rick Perry spoke in Iowa tonight and had some nasty words for Ben Bernanke. Think Progress first reported Perry's unusual words for the head of the Federal Reserve. Perry told supporters at the end of his first full day campaigning in Iowa that he wasn't a big fan of the head of the Fed, and suggested that Texans would probably beat Bernanke up if he prints anymore money before the next election.

“If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I dunno what y’all would do to him in Iowa but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treasonous in my opinion."

news.yahoo.com...

He is a charlatan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe this guy. I urge you to please read misoirs threads!!! He has dug up a ton of info on Rick Perry. Please read them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread from Whaa about Rick Perry's prayer rally:

I personally think this is being done to steal some of Ron Paul's thunder. Rick perry is the scum of the earth....please do not trust this man.

Somehow he's already leading polls, and i don't know how....how many people actually know anything about him? how can he have such a lead...he just announced and has barely said anything!!!!!! he hasn't even debated and somehow he gets 29 percent???? HOW????

Rasmussen Poll

Perry 29
Romney 18
Bachmann 13
Paul 9
Cain 6
Gingrich 5
Hunstman/Santorum 1

The poll showed Mr. Perry, who entered the race on Saturday, had the support of 29% of likely GOP primary voters, while Mr. Romney had 18% and Ms. Bachmann, who won the Iowa straw poll, garnered 13% of the vote. Scott Rasmussen, the founder and president of the polling firm, attributed Mr. Perry’s high marks in part to excitement surrounding his entry into the race.

“Gov. Perry is enjoying a bounce from entering the race at precisely the right time,” Mr. Rasmussen said in a summary of the poll. “Now the difficult part begins for the new frontrunner. It’s much easier winning support when people are hoping you will get in the race, than retaining support when you are the frontrunner.”

Rounding out the field, the poll showed Texas Rep. Ron Paul received 9% of the vote; businessman Herman Cain, 6%; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, 5%; former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman each got 1%.

blogs.wsj.com...

He is the chosen one of the neo-cons. There is already a mad push...and Fox News will be out defending him to no end.
edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Perry is also great friends with the man who put helped destroy regulations on the banks that caused the housing crisis...Phil Gramm.

en.wikipedia.org...

Perry was Gramm's student at Texas A & M. It's his protege.
edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is the elite in panic mode, pulling all the strings they have left. It won't work, the rEVOLution has caught so much momentum they have now realized that their time's up. If Rick Perry is getting ripped apart this early, I'd hate to see what his image is going to be in a few months let alone close to the election.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Do you all have a clue what would happen to Paul if he were the GOP nominee? The press would tear him to pieces. Don’t believe me, look no further than Rand Paul’s 2010 Senate run.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said. As they quoted a news source on the daily show last night, "Rick Perry is George Bush on steroids." This would be 10x as bad as the things Bush and Obama combined have done to this country. We do not need Bush 3.0(4.0 if you count Bush sr.).
His analysis of the fed is so absurd as well. Accusing the fed of politicizing? I disagree with the whole concept of the federal reserve, but come on, blaming the feds action on politics? In other words, he's blaming the fed's actions on democrats...

he is a wolf in wolf's clothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

This is the elite in panic mode, pulling all the strings they have left. It won't work, the rEVOLution has caught so much momentum they have now realized that their time's up. If Rick Perry is getting ripped apart this early, I'd hate to see what his image is going to be in a few months let alone close to the election.

I really hope ron paul supporters are ready to fight this guy.....this is the worst possible person we could ever put in the White House.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Gramm'spublic endorsement comes with some political baggage. Gramm's efforts in the late 1990s to deregulate banking and prevent the regulation of derivatives is widely seen as having helped cause the economic bubble of the decade -- and subsequent catastrophic meltdown of 2008. In the midst of that meltdown, in his capacity as economic advisor to Sen. John McCain's campaign, Gramm infamously dismissed the looming collapse as a "mental recession."

That remark alone, defended to the end, help seal McCain's reputation as a man out of touch with Main Street realities. Gramm and Perry are close friends, going back to the days when Perry was a student of Gramm's at A&M. A mediocre student, Perry nevertheless impressed Gramm with his small-town grit and determination to be a pilot. "No one ever gave Rick anything, and he worked hard," he said.

Perry was an Eagle Scout and finally fulfilled his dream in the Air Force. The implicit comparison to George W. was clear.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Do you all have a clue what would happen to Paul if he were the GOP nominee? The press would tear him to pieces. Don’t believe me, look no further than Rand Paul’s 2010 Senate run.

Nobody believes the press anymore, so this would actually bolster Ron Paul's image.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Taking into consideration that most people are quite illiterate when it comes to the economy and politics he is playing with that side of the population, the gullible and easily manipulated.

See Bernanke doesn't print money the treasury does, with the end of the Q2 and the beginning of the Q3 actually the Federal reserve is forcing the government to fix the house and balance the budget, this means the treasury can not create anymore printing out of thin air.

Yes the bailouts signed into law by our elected congress did prompted the treasury to print money but that was it.

This Rick Perry is nothing but a joke and those that are falling for him will be crying after he wins the white house and turn into nothing but another corporate and special interest whore.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Who cares? The press is losing credibility by the day. What they have to say, nobody really cares about anymore; at least the people who are really awake and see past their lies and tricks. Every time they try to cover something up like Dr. Paul, their lies and misleading information are revealed and more and more people wake up to what they really are.

Slandering his name isn't new by the way, they've tried this and are still trying this, and not only has it not worked in the past, it isn't working now, and will not work in the future.
edit on 8/16/2011 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

This Rick Perry is nothing but a joke and those that are falling for him will be crying after he wins the white house and turn into nothing but another corporate and special interest whore.

If than becomes President we are done for. For God's sake I understand people hate Obama...but that doesn't mean they have to stand behind this guy!!

Cripes I'd rather see Sarah Palin in there....and I can't stand Palin.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while - get used to the guy.
They're going to foist Perry on us as President whether or not we want him.
Diebold will take care of any vote discrepancies.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I think that with the choices we are been given right now I will stay home this elections, none political parties in this country deserve the votes of honest, decent and hard working Americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Rick Perry is now stealing ron paul platform what a shameful person rick perry who believes that GOD will bring back jobs to the states.

Not

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I've been saying this for a while - get used to the guy. They're going to foist Perry on us as President whether or not we want him. Diebold will take care of any vote discrepancies.

I have as well...but all of the sudden he's leading polls.....ripping the fed of treason? Cripes, has anyone looked at this guys record???

If there's anyone who's a corporate and banking whore...IT'S HIM.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That is why I already refer to him as president because I know that what the corporate mafia and special interest wants that is what they get he will be shoved up our butts by every single media outlet and propaganda radio out there, because he got big money interest behind him, he already got the Israel lobbyist group in his pocket and on the side, let no forget those special interest if the middle east.

I feel sorry for those patriots that still trust and Cherish our corrupted political systems, but hey we have warned them for years here in ATS, they still don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As much as Rick Perry goes on about god and all that, I still consider him the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

He also forgot that the bailouts were the product of Bush junior in the white house and once they started Obama was too late to reverse anything.

But while I don't support Obama I have to say that he got Bushes mess to pay for now in his presidency, but many are so blind that they will never connect the dot and the mess in our economy will fall solely on Obama pushed by propaganda on the easily manipulated.

edit on 16-8-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Somehow he's already leading polls, and i don't know how....how many people actually know anything about him? how can he have such a lead...he just announced and has barely said anything!!!!!! he hasn't even debated and somehow he gets 29 percent???? HOW????

He didn't even participate in one debate for the last governors race here in Texas and still won.

BTW, I didn't think the ATS straw poll was closed yet? How could he have won it?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
...rick perry will say anything to get votes, just like all politicians including the beloved ron paul who, if elected, will disappoint many who voted for him - but - right now, in the pre-election insanity, few can comprehend the reality that your vote means nothing and that the next prez has already been selected...

...insanity = doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome... thats an apt description of our national elections voting process... doesnt matter if you change parties or vote for someone you've never heard of (which only a certifiable idiot would do), you're still repeating the same process (voting) and expecting change...

...we're all insane in the good ol' usofa and that includes me cuz i've been preaching that theory for decades and hoping it'll change things... so far it hasnt changed anything but i still hope that one day it will...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

You are right....SO was pulling a joke...lol....changed my OP.

I was wondering..how is that possible???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join