It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Discovery show and October 28th?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Thanks, I do agree.

Also I have to thank you for your links, and thoughts I followed to see again the Great Charlie Chaplin piece of the Dictator,,, I too wish this would go Viral. I am sharing. Thanks for tweaking my Day!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Ok... I think it is related to the topic but in a non-ufo forum they posted me some article:
weeklyworldnews.com...-cover

And there it says

Beginning in August of 2011 the U.N. will begin preparing citizens of the world for the attack of the three spaceships – which are believed to come from Planet Zeeba.

Im from those mannered about UFO topic who think there may have been or may be visits of ETs on our planet but I find that laughable.. What kind of crappy news site is that and is it serious to say such things? I just find the relation cause someone above posted something similar about Oct 2011 so if that's where you're aiming, this is a mockery at those who believe in aliens. Sounds like Star Wars

Zeeba?

Isnt that the hot Israeli chick on NCIS?
If so, I'm in buddy!

I remember reading dark knights thing for the first time a few years back.

He's been in the "boonies" for about 5 years now? If this were legit, surely we would have heard at least

"Norway lights! Toldya so!"

Ive an idea on the noises. Connected to the solar flares? Space wind could make a noise when passing (no pun intended).

I'm expecting pole shift from all the weirdness though. Not aliens.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Or maybe the noises are a warning that we were going to have Earthquakes yesterday? The earthquakes were felt all the up to Southern Maine, hince why people are hearing strange noises. I unfortunately didn't feel any earthquakes as I am not in Southern Maine.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join