It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from Soul2Soul, my introductory question: where's the vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hey y'all, I am absolutely floored to be in such clever and wise informed company.
I can't tell you how frustrated I am talking to my family. God bless them, but we're
just not on the same page.

Here's this: I really like the cosmology that "hidden hand" guy talked about, and
the handbooks for a new paradigm, too. What's the consensus on those?

Regardless, I have this to say: all the forums here are about underground info, and
I appreciate their existence, believe me. All the research that's gone into figuring out
exactly what it going on with the gov't and everything is by no means useless. It's
important to really get the sense of urgency, I think.

But it seems to me like what's missing is the crucial topic of "what's the world we're
creating instead?" I have a friend, for instance, who is trying to expand the idea
of Growing Power (check out their site) and get some locally grown food to the people
of the US.

So my question is, is there a site expressly created for the purpose of bringing
people together who have the goal of not resisting this society, but simply creating
another from within? And if not, does anyone else want to help me make one? I don't
have the skills, unfortunately, but figured some people here might, in which case I'd hope
they'd see the reason for such a site and help me build it!

S2S

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS.

Here is one thread with what we may be looking at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soul2soul

Welcome to ATS! Even if it is not apparent in the forum list, you will find much here, grasshopper.

I think you will find what you are looking for if you look through the forums that are closest to your own personal "biggest issue" topics -

See ya on the boards!

join