It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ron Paul TV Ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Did a search and have not seen anything on this. It is a new Ron Paul tv ad that was just uploaded to youtube today. I got to say I have loved the ads that he is doing this year and those he always has. Here it is:

I hope he starts getting more and positive coverage on the news, so more people can wake up and here the message he is trying to spread. He is the best candidate for 2012 and I hope he wins. Then some actual, real change can happen to our government and country.
What is everyone's thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well done ad.

However, Michael Rivero at whatreallyhappened.com, who happens to be a big Ron Paul fan, was somewhat concerned that this ad was a wee bit too slick and might give the impression that RP is just another glamorized, mainstream candidate.

Hope he's wrong about that point.

While personally I'm not sold on Ron Paul, you can be sure I'm listening to what he has to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I love it. Its inspirational like the man himself.
edit on 16-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
watch the video of the Daily show too, it's hilarious, and sad what the MSM is "not" doing.

this is complimentary to Ron Paul as well

edit on 16-8-2011 by N34Li3Z because: i messed up

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Yeah it might be a little too slick, but it seems to be the style of his ads. Conviction was along the same lines. Though to me it does not matter because the messages in them are there and important. Also, I have to agree with gladtobehere in the fact that these ads are inspirational like Ron Paul.

reply to post by N34Li3Z

Haha, yea I saw that last night.
It was great!
edit on 8/16/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I had a conversation with a very liberal friend today that made me laugh. She started talking about this republican who has come out of the wood work from no where, but people are calling him the Champion of the Constitution. She said, "I don't know much about this guy, but he seems to be the real deal. I might have to vote republican this time around."
The media is having a hard time ignoring him now. We just have to let people know now, that he has been around for a long time, the media has just been ignoring him.

Any one have a video of the youtube vid?
edit on 16-8-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Came out of the wood work, huh? Haha, that is a good laugh.
At the same time though it is a shame that there is people out there who do not know who he is, especially since he has been around for a long time. And more importantly because his ideas and principles are fantastic and are exactly what this country needs in a leader.
It is going to be harder for the media to ignore him the further we go and then more people will be able to wake up and realize this is the right person to be in the White House and leading America.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You know I like his style.. It's refreshing to see political ads with no mud slinging..

Sure it wasn't complimentary to his opponents but it wasn't harsh to them either.

Man words cannot describe how much I dislike politicians slinging mud at each other..

Ron Paul 2012.
edit on 16-8-2011 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
RON PAUL! Everyone needs to educate their friends & family members of this man as the MSM will wage their war against Dr. Paul. Please do your part as an American citizen and spread the word of the great Dr. Ron Paul.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Agreed!
No mudslinging, just simple truths that are extremely important.
While also, taking half the ad with his own history and votes.
Definitely refreshing to see, then a 100% mudslinging ad, that seems to be the normal nowadays.

reply to post by UnholyBones

Very well put. It will get harder for the media to shut him out, but to do so and continue the strength and support for Ron Paul in the mean time, everyone indeed needs to spread his ideas, messages, policies, and history to everyone they know. So the can see who really has our best interests in hands and can take this country where it needs to go.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thought I would share this article on cnn.com about Ron Paul's new ad.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

They are reporting that the ad cost him something in the six figures. Looks like Ron is using some of that financial muscle by raising 4.5 million in the second quarter (second only to Mitt Romney).
Way to go Ron! Spread the word, you got to do it, since the media won't!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Well done ad.

However, Michael Rivero at whatreallyhappened.com, who happens to be a big Ron Paul fan, was somewhat concerned that this ad was a wee bit too slick and might give the impression that RP is just another glamorized, mainstream candidate.

Hope he's wrong about that point.

While personally I'm not sold on Ron Paul, you can be sure I'm listening to what he has to say.

I'm not even a USA citizen and I was thinking the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First let me say I like the ad as well, though I have been sitting here wondering for awhile now, just why the MSM IS ignoring him. Seems to me as controlled as they are there may be a reason no one has thought of yet.

I mean yes, we could go with the obvious reasons that we think, but just what if they are doing it on purpose? What if he really is the person they actually want and this is how they get us to focus more attention on him? lol maybe I just hang around here too much, but still I wonder.What better way to get a republican in office with votes from all sides? Get everyone paying more attention because of lack of attention.

I have always liked the man though I must say.
edit on 16/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It's certainly a giant leap from the ads they were doing in 2008

If anything I think Ron Paul should call out other candidates more in the debates.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yea, I also thought of that scary possibility and actually wrote a thread on what if he was secretly the elite's candidate. Did not get much love and was called a fear mongerer. I was actually just talking about a crazy possibility that I was wondering what people thought of. Though I do not think it would happen and do not think Ron Paul is the elite's choice, I would have to say Rick Perry would be more likely their choice. Here is the thread though if you are interested in reading it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by Kords21

Yes, it is definitely a lot different, though I like it.
I am not sure it would be good for him to call out the other more than he does. Than he would become more like them and I think what is great about him, is that he is different than them in his approaches.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Did a search and have not seen anything on this. It is a new Ron Paul tv ad that was just uploaded to youtube today. I got to say I have loved the ads that he is doing this year and those he always has. Here it is:

I thought it was weird...referring to RP as "The One".

Isn't that one of the names they gave to Obama? And look what happened.

I don't like any politician who thinks he is "The Chosen One". It's scary and reeks of religious fundamentalism...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I do not think he thinks he is the chose one.
The One refers to The one who can beat Obama.
I would not look into it more than that, as Ron Paul has never been like that.

top topics

join