It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France and Germany Propose Unified European Government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Originally posted by Vanishr
This just screams NWO, i dont know how any of you people can possibly see ANY benefits what so ever to this, its the beginning of a capitalist world, ruled by... You know who.

This idea just sounds like the stranglehold the world elite already have on the markets via there worldwide corporations, it would be like turning over your country and everything in it to these scum.

Everybody is quick to blame Europe and not themselvs. take respoinsibility for your own actions, quit blaming somebody else.

Fact:

Europe made Ireland an economic powerhouse when it entered, Irealnd was the poster boy of Europe and rightfully so. Ireland government fcuked it up THEMSELVES but instead of take responsibility for it, they blame Europe, thats easy right? Ireland sitll holds 33 BILLION dollars of US debt, WTF for? They missmanaged their own economy.

Britain, same thing, an inept government and probably considered the most tyrannical in Europe, again too easy to blame Europe and not themselves.

Greece, well yeah, corrupt LOCAL government anybody?

Europe made countries successful, the local governments FCUKED IT UP THEMSLVES.

edit on 17-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

Rubbish. Ireland entered the EU in 1973. The 70s and particularly the 80s were among the worst in the history of Ireland, with high unemployment and emigration. It was only in the 90s that the Celtic Tiger took off, partly down to tax cuts the government implemented.

And while a lot of the recent crisis is down to poor governance, its also down to the reckless lending of mainly German and French banks to Irish financial institutions. And what do you mean by holding 33 billion dollars of US debt? Where are you getting this figure from? Is this money owed by US institution to Ireland or the other way around?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jon Quinn

The US is allowed to.form a country of 50 different states but when someone else does it its a conspiracy??

Surely the US was however diverse still comparatively homogenous compared to the massive regional differences that are seen in Europe. Accents in England change within 10 miles, words mean different things, cultural understanding morphs significantly. Would this not cause much more tension in a Europe whose citizens see their individual cultural heritages under attack from the blender that is closer union?

It's the Eurozone that they want to have overall governance of at a financial level (not a European government) so the UK is not part of whatever is being proposed.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

When I suggested that you embark upon yet another misconstrued and misplaced rant I didn't think you'd let yourself down by adhering.

Yep, the discrepancy is clearly your ineptitude with regard to basic reading comprehension as aforementioned. Your ensuing nationalistic attack panders to your dispensing of a preformulated rebuttal indifferent to and ignorant of what individuals are actually posting in this thread.

I've explicitly stated and thereafter reiterated what I am saying, thereby extrapolating with coherence and clarity what I am not saying.

If you can't deduce the dangers in the consolidation of nations, their respective sovereignty, legal systems and economies in the hands of tyrannical globalists that regard us cattle then I'm at a loss at a loss as to how to elucidate this for you further in elementary terms.

I've clearly explained that my concerns lie with the deliberated problem, reaction and solution dialectic (i.e. economic crisis for national consolidation) yet you're insistent on irrelevant nationalistic finger pointing in lieu of a viable response.

Read my posts and do your best to interpret what's written rather than making irrational presuppositions of what I might be saying.

You're barking up the wrong tree altogether and subsequently discrediting your cumulative prior postings in this thread.

edit on 17/8/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jon Quinn

The more I hear of a NWO where there will only be 1 billion people left, or whatever other conspiracy is said, I have to sigh, there's just no justification or reason, so I'm really not interested in the delusions of people who say that unified countries would be a bad thing.

You only have to look at some states in America or the UK like London or China as a whole to understand you don't need a NWO to have over oppressive authority.
edit on 17-8-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by voidla because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
And what do you mean by holding 33 billion dollars of US debt? Where are you getting this figure from? Is this money owed by US institution to Ireland or the other way around?

www.treasury.gov...

Ireland 36.1

Sorry my bad, its 36.1 BILLION dollars.

What does holding that much of US securities do for Ireland now?

Seriously, YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by rexusdiablos

Jesus mate im with you, makes me want to cry reading some of these responses & these are people on ATS !? What about the randomers on the street who dont even know what a conspiracy is !?

I know. We're truly at a loss the day members of a niche and supposedly politically aware web-based community are not only intellectually blind-sided but furthermore advocate the exponential acceleration of a one world government.

The best some folk can muster is a veil of nationalism in the face of a centralized common enemy. Talk about mental enslavement and submission to the implementation of social engineering and 'divide and conquer' mentalities in full swing, eh? It' pitiful. More so than pitiful, it's detrimental to us all as a minority contrary to our understanding of the broader ramifications.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And what do you mean by holding 33 billion dollars of US debt? Where are you getting this figure from? Is this money owed by US institution to Ireland or the other way around?

www.treasury.gov...

Ireland 36.1

Well the numbers declined from 55billion to 36billion in a year so somethings obviously happening.
edit on 17/8/2011 by MortlitantiFMMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

www.treasury.gov...

Ireland 36.1

Well the numbers declined from 55billion to 33billion in a year so somethings obviously happening.

It went UP from 33 to 36!! thats BILLIONS of DOLLARS; where did you get the money from eh?

Why do you need to hold that MUCH in BILLIONS when your country is BANKRUPT! and going onto a second bailout. WTF?

And you cry about Europe being the problem? That clearly shows it is the LOCAL government treasury being the problem. LOCAL.

Those are not small numbers for a BANKRUPT country.

Can somebody explain WHY holding that much in US securities makes sense, when that country is down the crapper too along with their own?

What was the amount of the bailout for ireland? How much dent would 36.1 BILLION DOLLARS put in that?

Are you gona blame Europe for that too? maybe it is some of that genius Celtic Tiger at work eh?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Are they owned by the Irish government or Irish financial institutions? They also presumably pay an interest rate

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Are the conspiracy theorists right? Was the banking crisis a rouse for the next step towards the New World Order. A unified Europe would become a superpower that within a couple of decade s could feasibly challenge US dominance in foreign affairs. What next?

Every single thing in this paragraph is just wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Are they owned by the Irish government or Irish financial institutions? They also presumably pay an interest rate

Being on that list as the COUNTRY I would infer that is the soverign government treasury that holds it, otherwise they would list the companies as the holder as other securities list.

It sounds more like an Irish - American thing work here rather than a good financial decision for a bankrupt country.

Ireland is heading towards a 2nd bailout, that was leaked from the bilderberg meeting in switzerland, so far that leak is proving to be true, with their references to the European power grab, that is happening now also so far I have no reason to dispute that leak based on events now.

Ireland is going for a world of hurt unless it can seriously manage its finances better.

Most countries unemployment is actually higher than offically listed due to many unemployted not claiming benefits or registering as unemployed, lets not also forget homeless people are also not registered.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Being on that list as the COUNTRY I would infer that is the soverign government treasury that holds it, otherwise they would list the companies as the holder as other securities list.

It sounds more like an Irish - American thing work here rather than a good financial decision for a bankrupt country.

I don't think so, the Irish government doesn't have the money to suddenly buy 3 billion worth of US treasury bonds. It appears they are held by financial institutions operating out of the IFSC in Dublin

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I don't think so, the Irish government doesn't have the money to suddenly buy 3 billion worth of US treasury bonds. It appears they are held by financial institutions operating out of the IFSC in Dublin

Got any info on that? Either way, the banks there are failing and running out of money and a second bailout is heading your way.

I could go work in Ireland if I choose or the UK, I choose NOT to, because I am not going to bail them out due to their own missmanagement, There are better countries in Europe; That is also another problem those countries face, brain drain.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thats a nice paragraph you've wrote there, but what in anyway is it relevant to my comments ? none what so ever. I think you've missed the vital point i made very clear.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It went UP from 33 to 36!! thats BILLIONS of DOLLARS; where did you get the money from eh?

Why do you need to hold that MUCH in BILLIONS when your country is BANKRUPT! and going onto a second bailout. WTF?

And you cry about Europe being the problem? That clearly shows it is the LOCAL government treasury being the problem. LOCAL.

Those are not small numbers for a BANKRUPT country.

Can somebody explain WHY holding that much in US securities makes sense, when that country is down the crapper too along with their own?

What was the amount of the bailout for ireland? How much dent would 36.1 BILLION DOLLARS put in that?

If this girl isn't trolling, she needs a reality check.

Anyone who believes that local/national government and European government are disparate in their motivations is at a loss. Agenda 21 is indicative of this enough.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thats a nice paragraph you've wrote there, but what in anyway is it relevant to my comments ? none what so ever. I think you've missed the vital point i made very clear.

yes I am well aware Ireland's last bet for the country is on Tourism.

I am also aware why Dublin was EMEA HQ's for many companies, tax breaks, same in the UK, same anywhere really for large companies. That is the only reason they setup shop, that is the only reason they setup shop in Belfast too, tax breaks. lets not fool ourselves.

Once those tax breaks go away, those companies move on and the jobs go.

Frankly tourism will not save Ireland, not with its current debts, if your betting on lots of Yanks to go to Ireland on vacations, they cant afford it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Got any info on that? Either way, the banks there are failing and running out of money and a second bailout is heading your way.

Look at the budget, you won't find it there. The IFSC also accounts for the majority of Irish external debt

I could go work in Ireland if I choose or the UK, I choose NOT to, because I am not going to bail them out due to their own missmanagement, There are better countries in Europe; T

Our loss

edit on 17/8/2011 by MortlitantiFMMJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Look at the budget, you won't find it there. The IFSC also accounts for the majority of Irish external debt

I could go work in Ireland if I choose or the UK, I choose NOT to, because I am not going to bail them out due to their own missmanagement, There are better countries in Europe; T

Our loss

Yea it is, you lose my taxes and sales.

I get paid 3x what Ireland pays.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I am also aware why Dublin was EMEA HQ's for many companies, tax breaks, same in the UK, same anywhere really for large companies. That is the only reason they setup shop, that is the only reason they setup shop in Belfast too, tax breaks. lets not fool ourselves.

Frankly tourism will not save Ireland, not with its current debts, if your betting on lots of Yanks to go to Ireland on vacations, they cant afford it.

Another ignorant comment, nobody mentioned tourism yet you bring it up

Anyway Irish exports are also performing strongly, you'll be glad to know.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Another ignorant comment, nobody mentioned tourism yet you bring it up

Anyway Irish exports are also performing strongly, you'll be glad to know.

Acutaly peopel I know working in Failte Ireland, tell me the government is banking on Toursm, they are getting huge investment drives to push it BIG Time.

Exported to where? Europe?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join