It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France and Germany Propose Unified European Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i do happen to agree, we should just unite Europe. We already have the EU, but if we made it more stable, more established, europe could be a very succesful place. I am from scotland and yes, most of us do want to seperate from England, though i think that would actually harm our economy in the end. If europe did unite thuogh, who would govern? some countries may get the short end of the stick, for example, if a Englishmen where the Prime Minister, you can see other countries thinking he would be biased against them. So it could lead to a lot of arguing.

Basically i have just came full circle, like a twat

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Ahem...

David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994:

All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Let's not forget the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction and solution,

It shocks me to see ATS members welcoming this and playing their composite part of the dialectic by reacting.

Wakey, wakey, people. It's getting far too late in the day for rookie mistakes like this.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Ahem...

David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994:

All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Let's not forget the Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction and solution,

It shocks me to see ATS members welcoming this and playing their composite part of the dialectic by reacting.

Wakey, wakey, people. It's getting far too late in the day for rookie mistakes like this.

Ireland isnt one to talk, they are bankrupt, and yet they still hold onto 33 BILLION DOLLARS of US debt.

Why do you want to hold onto 33 BILLION DOLLARS of Somebody elses debt and end up in debt yourself?

How can Ireland criticise others (Europe) when they cannot run their own country.

Lets not forget, Europe made Ireland what it was, Ireland fcuked it up themselves.

edit on 17-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My 1st post proper on ATS.

This sounds like a new twist to an old idea.

"Formerly secret documents unearthed from the National Archives have shown Britain and France considered a "union" in the 1950s."

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

(Sorry, I am new here, can't quite work out how this forum works with linking, embedding and stuff but felt this was pertinent to the discussion)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jon Quinn
Are the conspiracy theorists right?

until the guardian says so, no they're not right. or democracy now.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jon Quinn

England is fast becoming the next Somalia so i'll be glad to travel to the USA without having to wait for an offer of a job first and all the other red tape that comes with it.... although this would just a Europewide one for now...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
TPTB families are behind the direction of Europe and the ROTW. They control the money supply and the agencies of money supply. SO eventually unification will come!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Europe is no longer a Christian area. It is muslim.

Europe has submitted to the allah. There is really nothing they can do now other than continue on their downward spiral into Islamic darkness. They killed their God and now will submit the the god of the muslims.

They are so indoctrinated to submit to muslim demands, it is difficult to imagine watery-eyed Europeans even seeing the danger Islam poses. I imagine they quite like submission to allah. They do it so well.

They actively defend the muslims at the expense of their own cultural identity. It is bizarre and self-destructive.

Of course America will gladly help them into their grave. Diminishment of European power serves our interests quite nicely.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Interesting perspective. need to think on, but i do agree that islamic forces are detrimental!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
TPTB families are behind the direction of Europe and the ROTW. They control the money supply and the agencies of money supply. SO eventually unification will come!!!

America will join too soon. Hello I am number 156515486

ROTW (rest of the world?) Then my post is not needed

edit on 17-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Thankyou for that!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Europe is no longer a Christian area. It is muslim.

Europe has submitted to the allah. There is really nothing they can do now other than continue on their downward spiral into Islamic darkness. They killed their God and now will submit the the god of the muslims.

They are so indoctrinated to submit to muslim demands, it is difficult to imagine watery-eyed Europeans even seeing the danger Islam poses. I imagine they quite like submission to allah. They do it so well.

They actively defend the muslims at the expense of their own cultural identity. It is bizarre and self-destructive.

Of course America will gladly help them into their grave. Diminishment of European power serves our interests quite nicely.

Europe is mostly a passive society however if it gets to that point, Europe can and will defend itself. If Europe ever goes to war to defend itself, they can fight, and will. Witness WW2 for proof.

You also forget, Russia can fight, they lost the most during WW2 yet are not really appeaciated, Russia is a big allie for Europe. infact Russia at some point will join, the mainland Russia after all the satellite ex-russian countries join.

I would rather have Russia an allie than America to be frank.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This just screams NWO, i dont know how any of you people can possibly see ANY benefits what so ever to this, its the beginning of a capitalist world, ruled by... You know who.

This idea just sounds like the stranglehold the world elite already have on the markets via there worldwide corporations, it would be like turning over your country and everything in it to these scum.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I think that one day there will be a great fight between Euro & the muslim world. I guess history repeating itself. Oh and th US will of course get involved. And China will watch it happen!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Jesus mate im with you, makes me want to cry reading some of these responses & these are people on ATS !? What about the randomers on the street who dont even know what a conspiracy is !?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
This just screams NWO, i dont know how any of you people can possibly see ANY benefits what so ever to this, its the beginning of a capitalist world, ruled by... You know who.

This idea just sounds like the stranglehold the world elite already have on the markets via there worldwide corporations, it would be like turning over your country and everything in it to these scum.

Everybody is quick to blame Europe and not themselvs. take respoinsibility for your own actions, quit blaming somebody else.

Fact:

Europe made Ireland an economic powerhouse when it entered, Irealnd was the poster boy of Europe and rightfully so. Ireland government fcuked it up THEMSELVES but instead of take responsibility for it, they blame Europe, thats easy right? Ireland sitll holds 33 BILLION dollars of US debt, WTF for? They missmanaged their own economy.

Britain, same thing, an inept government and probably considered the most tyrannical in Europe, again too easy to blame Europe and not themselves.

Greece, well yeah, corrupt LOCAL government anybody?

Europe made countries successful, the local governments FCUKED IT UP THEMSLVES.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Agree many self created problems but why? To help justify the case for unification later!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Agree many self created problems but why? To help justify the case for unification later!!!

Unification is alrady here and has been for decades at many levels.

Unifcation will solve problems, especially of LOCAL inept governments as I explained in my last post.

How often do you see Nordic Union countries in the news bankrupt, failing etc? Not as often as the UK or Ireland or Greece eh.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
Ireland isnt one to talk, they are bankrupt, and yet they still hold onto 33 BILLION DOLLARS of US debt.

Why have you rashly conjured conclusively that I'm speaking on behalf of a country?

Why do you want to hold onto 33 BILLION DOLLARS of Somebody elses debt and end up in debt yourself?

Who said I did? Are you privy to policies I've voted for or motioned against?

How can Ireland criticise others (Europe) when they cannot run their own country.

I'm not an ambassador for my country's corrupt composite of political leaders, no more than you are for yours. I criticize both Ireland and Europe for their collaborative endeavors progressive towards globalization and the impoverishing of the people therein.

Lets not forget, Europe made Ireland what it was, Ireland fcuked it up themselves.

This isn't new knowledge to me. Perhaps you can explain the relevance and necessity of this statement.

I genuinely don't understand your hasty nationalistic attack - I oppose the consolidation of nations under the guise of a designed and deliberated economic crisis. All roads are paved towards an ubiquitous one world government.

If you don't like it, feel free to unleash another misplaced rant indicative of your own propensity for basic reading comprehension.

You've drastically misconstrued my reasoning for the opposition of what's been motioned in the article presented by the OP. I understand your convictions; they're simply misdirected.

edit on 17/8/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

The only impoverished people in Europe I have seen due to Europe is those that just don't want to contribue, I have met far too many smart and happy and gradeful people who's countries entered europe, in fact the company I works for Hires many people from those countries, not because they are cheap ( they get paid the same as the reast of us here, A LOT more than the UK and Ireland ) but because they are SMART and hard working and yes, their education is STRONGER in math and sciences which we need and the UK and Ireland failed to deliver to us but that can be another thread topic lol.

Now, all I see is people blaming Europe for their own problems, it was their own selves that made their own problems.

Europe is NOT to blame, infact Europe can , and DID make things better in many ways even economical, it was the local governments that messed it up, Europe can take care of its own, Europe can and will fix it, the problem is the local governments sticking to their status quos which do not work, recessions will hit people whether in Europe or not in europe.

All the huff puffing with independant politicans wanting to leave is just a wasted vote ( arguable all votes are wasted but again that is another thread ). They couldnt run a country, especially not in a global world. They just spout rhetoric to get votes to file their expenses in the parlament and to get themselves a bigger sallary, nothing more.

The worst thing that could be done is to leave europe, infact Iceland, an EEA memeber, that defaulted when it went bankrupt, is discussing to enter europe from just an EEA member to a full member. They could remain outside, but they know that that is not going to solve their problem. Norway, while very independant with oil, and thorium in the future and deturium (heavy water), also is an EEA member, because they are not stupid, they know if being outside the EEA will be bad for them. Same for all those other countries that are gagging to get in, they also know it will help them in many ways.

Europe isnt the problem, infact it is a part of the solution, seriously, pony up some balls and admit that your own local governments fecked it up.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join