It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Filmed On CCTV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Has this video not been posted on here for us to give our opinion on?

There is only 2opinions to give, fake or real, no?

So one is a "little girl" for having the opinion that this video is fake?

Grow up!

Ps video looks fake in my OPINION!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
its completely fake. when she "reappears" you can see two arms stretched out on either side and a . in the middle. even after she "disappears" you can see the blankets rustling at the foot of the bed for a bit after.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryanuk

Grow up!

WRONG thats where everybody is wrong... you dont have to say if its real or fake, how could you know!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
its completely fake. when she "reappears" you can see two arms stretched out on either side and a . in the middle. even after she "disappears" you can see the blankets rustling at the foot of the bed for a bit after.

It's not completely fake! That's a real arras you see at the end of the movie, cheeky burger.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

I would happily welcome an alien or a credible video with 100 percent proof, in my opinion this video does not offer that.
About the helicopter! I never said it wasn't possible to see the crew I said somebody must have good eyesight to make out how they were dressed.
My reasoning for that statement is that I believe this video too have been shot in the uk. Where I believe there is a law that states there minimum altitude for a helicopter to fly over a sparsely populated are is 500 ft.

I'm aware there are organisations that think they are above the law so it maybe possible to see the crew, however if they were flying to regulation then anybody that can see it was the mib from 500ft looking up and through glass has better eyesight then me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The debate isn't what kind of technology a millions-of-years-a. civilization would have. If they ARE abducting people, they could do what is shown here, through "simple" dimensional shifting. The debate is whether or not this video is genuine. I pointed out several reasons why it is probably NOT. If you want to continue to believe in this one, go for it. But you are probably being led astray...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You're posting on a forum where 80+% of the posters believe we're being visited by aliens. If your posts are routinely being laughed at here, your standards of evidence are really far too low, and you're being gullible.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Was she gone long enough to be probed?

Why would they allow themselves to be recorded abducting?

silly...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
tsk tsk.. everybody so busy trying to debunk everything on this forum... no proof is good enough

eh you got your flags and stars from the gullible children of this site be happy with that.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

You're posting on a forum where 80+% of the posters believe we're being visited by aliens. If your posts are routinely being laughed at here, your standards of evidence are really far too low, and you're being gullible.

truth..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Grow up!

I agree. This is a fake in my opinion also...plus the fact that the person sleeping on the left side of the bed is wearing some clothing instead of being nude...and that is is a man wearing clothing in bed when there is a VERY LOW percentage of men who do not sleep in the nude....is VERY suspicious. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
music added to youtube video = fake.

Just why was music added, and not the original sound played?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Funny thing is when a video that is as good as this is posted we still have so many people who think it's a fake. Not saying this is real or anything but exactly how would we know when we have never seen one before? [/quote

Are you serious?! "As good as this" Really? So, a video purporting to show an alien abduction that contains no aliens whatsoever, and no physical signs of abduction, and that's "good"? Are you serious?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Seen this before, imo she fell out of bed

Man i saw all of your posts and i realized that you are an skeptic,and the big one.

So what are you doing on this forum?

I don't want to sound disrespectful but really all you do is making fun of people here.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Grow up!

WRONG thats where everybody is wrong... you dont have to say if its real or fake, how could you know!

So what are you trying to achieve with posting this video? It's one or the other (fake or real) is it not? Post the video and expect no-one to give their opinion on it? Just discuss whats events are happening in the video but "don't need to" say if we think it's a fake or not? Come on, get real! Calling someone a "little girl" (wee lassie) cause they don't have the same opinion as you is sad my friend and childish. All these different opinions on things leads us to hopefully finding the truth of the matter in question.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join