It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Filmed On CCTV

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Funny thing is when a video that is as good as this is posted we still have so many people who think it's a fake. Not saying this is real or anything but exactly how would we know when we have never seen one before?

Thats because its been posted and discussed many times , it is fake for the reasons posted above and on the other threads

More threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

tsk.. because a ATS member belive it can be faked.. dont mean the video is proven fake.
fake fake fake.. everything is fake.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Awww bless... I love that when the 'aliens' put her back they make sure she is bottom up again (as when they took her) and under her covers....

Aren't they a nice bunch? I'd imagine 'they' would just toss her back in the general direction of her bed?
edit on 16-8-2011 by yzzyUK because: he/her

LOL yes this is absurd.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

That's right , if you want to believe it could be real thats fine , no need to get narky about it .
For me however their are too many reasons that point it out as a fake .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Im DONE sharing interesting stuff in the ufo/aliens genre for a while now. I feel there is a need for people to spit out FAKE in the face of the OP, and suck up all the things that speaks against its real, like a mutated mosquito from hell, and then laugh it up like its the most stubid fake video of all time. its like some people find it more easy to just stamp somehing fake then anything else.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Somebody must have good eye sight to see that a helicopter flying over the house had "men in black" like passengers/ crew.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that way , but the object of the forum in my view is to examine the evidence provided and not take things at face value .
The video you posted has been posted and scrutinized before and has been found wanting in the credibility department , so its no real surprise that it got a negative response this time .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In my opinion, there is something that jumps out at me immediately. There is slight movement as well as the blanket sagging after the woman supposedly disappears, and what bothers me is that this is the location where the person would have to have moved to if they wanted to hoax this video.

I don't know why so many think it obvious that she slid off the bed, because that is not what it looks like. The only way that she could have slipped off the bed would have been on purpose, and the blanket would have to have been held up and then simply dropped once she was in position. This is what I think happened. I definitely do not believe she just "accidentally" slipped off the bed.

Also, the movement seen in the video just prior to her "disappearing," is suspicious to me, because it seems as if she is getting into the correct position. I could be wrong however, but that is the direction I am leaning.

Also, I have seen this video weeks ago, so it is by no means fresh. So I am assuming that the OP didn't intend for anyone to think that this happened today or even days ago. I did not check the date given on the video, so that is my fault.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
Somebody must have good eye sight to see that a helicopter flying over the house had "men in black" like passengers/ crew.

My thoughts exactly.

Poorly hoaxed video in my opinion

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Also the fact that the original sound was covered up by some soundtrack
If that soundtrack wasn't there...what would we hear??
Balloon sounds....a thud from hitting the floor???

The sound thing alone makes me curious.

LOL, Balloon sounds, a metaphor for farting?, and a thud from hitting the floor, that's given me a titter. I like your much needed humour!

Just to add, this woman wasn't taken up, she was taken down, and came back up!
It was the people who live under the stairs 'wot got her.
edit on 16-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm not really buying this one.This could easily be hoaxed without and editing of the footage. Maybe a flase door of some sort allowing her to move into a hole in the bed "reappearing" later. The re-entry seems a bit wierd with kind of a bounce or levitation, but with a little practice and a few takes I think I could reproduce this effect in no time at all. I see smoke & mirrors... Nothing more.

OP I'm curious of your thoughts... You posted a snippet & a copyrighted video but nothing about your opinion or reason for posting... Are you questioning it's validity or are you buying it?

Another thing that points to hoax for me is that it was 13 minutes... Dang those little grey guys must work fast, she says that they perform "many medical prochedures", I can't even walk into my Dr.'s office and get signed in in less than 15 minutes, and that is for prescheduled appointment.

Vandalor,
You posted this video and snippet with NO comments or dialog at all, then I noticed some of your posts later on in the thread and see that you strongly feel this video and story is nothing but the truth (which is fine). My only issue is that being a member of ATS with as many posts as you have you didn't really expect to post this and EVERYONE to agree with your non-comment that is the most truthful video ever made and CANNOT be a fake. The beauty of ATS is you get both views on every topic posted, can take it all in, and then decide how YOU feel about it... I can tell you that many times I have started reading a thread and from the OP had one opinion but after reading everyones replys and further research is presented my opinion is changed... That is how this forum works... You can't really be so booty hurt that your thread wasn't going the way you wanted it to go that you are giving up can you? Seriously? Believe me when I say that I want to find proof of what I suspect is out there and I'm not one to debunk threads, simple fact is I'm not buying this story... Don't give up keep searching and keep in mind that is not just the UFO threads that get pointed out as "fake fake fake" it is pretty much EVERY thread on ATS that has someone with an opposing view... Don't take it personally YOU did not get debunked (or attempted to debunked depending on your view now) it is the just subject matter of your thread that did... Keep searching & maybe it will be you that finds that amazing thing that even Phage has to just shut up & leave alone.

Peace
edit on 16-8-2011 by wastedown because: Edit to add last paragraph

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My first instinct when I saw her "vanish" was that she simply slid off the side of the bed and had the blankets stretched out and held up. I thought this because that's simply what it looks like.

When she "reappears", however, I'm a bit confused. I keep watching it over and over and can't quite see how that would be done. If it were faked, why wouldn't she simply roll back up or have a pump-jack that just lifted her (there's no soundtrack so noise wouldn't be an issue)? Instead, she just sort of pops up from where she was. Then, the unsettling part was the strange puff of air going out in all directions before settling down.

I'm not saying this is authentic but I can certainly say there are some elements to it that are actually counter-productive if you were to intentionally hoax this and certain parts seem illogical. Of course you can fake this which is why somebody screams "fake" every time they see anything. At all. Unfortunately, no matter how many videos like this that surface, if it can be replicated, it's going to be discredited.

That's the sad reality of it all. I'm comfortable admitting that I don't know. I don't understand why so many people have to say they "know" it's a fake when you can't prove it any more than you can prove its authenticity.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Im DONE sharing interesting stuff in the ufo/aliens genre for a while now. I feel there is a need for people to spit out FAKE in the face of the OP, and suck up all the things that speaks against its real, like a mutated mosquito from hell, and then laugh it up like its the most stubid fake video of all time. its like some people find it more easy to just stamp somehing fake then anything else.

Look, its real simple... do your job as a thread opener and research the crap out of this stuff before you post it. I mean days or weeks even, so that you have a good head of knowledge to base your post on. Formulate a healthy opinion of it, include it in your post and keep an open mind about it. Try your level best to try to first destroy your own theories, with facts and verifiable evidence, so that you are well armed to provide counter points to objectors in your thread and most of all be ready to admit you are wrong about anything you may post. Being humble here and anywhere in life is cathartic. I know, I'm wrong a lot and I have no problem admitting it when I am.

Being fairly new here you just don't realize the immense amount of information that comes through this site and has already been bludgeoned to death with opinion and further research, sometimes with consensus and conclusions included. This site has a history that goes back to the late 1990's and the amount of data stored and archived here is really big number, I'm sure. (Anybody know that number BTW?)

If something you find is more than a month old, use the search feature here with some real good keywords and make sure its not been posted. If it has, just add you comments to the post that exists. It shouldn't matter if you aren't the original poster on a topic, just that you add to the existing conversation. If it does matter and you are looking for some kind of star and flag ATS glory (sad), well good luck with that... stay in it, learn it, learn from it... I know I have over the last 6-7 years.

BTW, what you did in this thread is called PLONKING...
edit on 16-8-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I've seen this before, I've heard the different hypotheses on how it could have been faked.

I personally don't feel those hypothesis have been sufficiently shown to prove this video a hoax,
no more than the video has been able to prove it isn't a hoax. I guess I don't feel the same pressure as some to come to a conclusion either way, therefore with need to jump to one despite lack of sufficient evidence.

I also do not share the opinion that when someone wants to discuss something thye've found, they should necessarily make sure to look it up first and make sure it hasn't already been discussed. I have always found that a ridiculous assertion.

Basically it would mean most topics and subjects of discussion can stop now, as they have all been covered by the old timers here, and any newcomers should just forget about posting, about taking part in discussions, having the ooportunity to express themselves, organize their opinions and thoughts in writing, and with reactions/responses bouncing back to them. They should just stick to being recepticles for what others have already said or thought for them, before them.
The process itself is valuable for the individual, and I think it is not rational or fair to tell people "don't bother forming your own mind, for I've already formed mine."
If you have already examined your reactions, discussed the topic, and really feel no need to do so again, why not just let the people (for whom it is a new topic) go about the same process you did once long ago_ just stay out of the thread if it doesn't interest you?

edit on 16-8-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

I also do not share the opinion that when someone wants to discuss something they've found, they should necessarily make sure to look it up first and make sure it hasn't already been discussed. I have always found that a ridiculous assertion.

What is ridiculous about adding to an existing thread on any particular topic? Their opinion isn't any less pertinent in an existing thread vs. a new one. It may actually have better context...

Basically it would mean most topics and subjects of discussion can stop now, as they have all been covered by the old timers here, and any newcomers should just forget about posting, about taking part in discussions, having the ooportunity to express themselves, organize their opinions and thoughts in writing, and with reactions/responses bouncing back to them.

That is one long sentence... Nope, it doesn't mean that, and its not some conformist rule as you make it out to be. Its some net etiquette and some friendly advice to keep the sharks off your back when starting a new thread. Just simply look first and if the post you are formulating is vastly off topic from an existing thread then start a new one. If your information is pertinent to an existing thread toss it in there and continue the discussion... hell, maybe its a good idea just to do it to keep the data storage bills trimmed up on this FREE site.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

What is ridiculous about adding to an existing thread on any particular topic? They're opinion isn't any less pertinent in an existing thread vs. a new one. It may actually have better context...

I think I explained what my opinion is based upon, below. I am refering to the process of forming an opinion, which often means thinking for yourself. Through analyzing certain elements of your reactions and thoughts you come to certain logical revelations. If you simply read or observe others going through the process all the time you don't develop further that skill to use when not in front of a discussion board. The mind gets "lazy".

Basically it would mean most topics and subjects of discussion can stop now, as they have all been covered by the old timers here, and any newcomers should just forget about posting, about taking part in discussions, having the ooportunity to express themselves, organize their opinions and thoughts in writing, and with reactions/responses bouncing back to them.

That is one long sentence... Nope, it doesn't mean that, and its not some conformist rule as you make it out to be. Its some net etiquette and some friendly advice to keep the sharks off your back when starting a new thread. Just simply look first and if the post you are formulating is vastly off topic from an existing thread then start a new one. If your information is pertinent to an existing thread toss it in there and continue the discussion... hell, maybe its a good idea just to do it to keep the data storage bills trimmed up on this FREE site.

I didn't intend to say it was some sort of conformist rule, you have misunderstood me. It is a popular and widespread opinion on MANY discussion boards, that I simply said I do not share, and explained my reasoning for having a differing opinion. I may not be totally understanding what you mean by "sharks", but in social interaction, having others challenge, object, and disagree with you is expected and it is a useful skill in life to practice and learn how to deal with that. I am personally not really in favor of avoiding it. I observe that often makes people hypersensitive to confrontation and challenge in the long run. Having opposition is one of the supports that is an aid in that formation process of opinion.

But that is my opinion only and you are free to disagree with it and feel differently, and say so.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
- If they cared about proving authenticity, they'd have included the sound instead of putting a stupid soundtrack.
- Pretty sure I saw the right side of the covers moving "during the time she was gone." Look at the foot area for instance.
- They didn't bother showing much video "after she came back" - why not? Document everything if it isn't fake.
- Ethereal Wolves?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
WARNING! Stupidity Level: CRITICAL!

I see a lot of people here that have lost about 100 points from their IQ in just one post they made.

And i bet that if a real alien comes to all of these 'debunkers' they would rip its head of thinking its a mask and when they can't take it off they scream, heck, nice costume dude...

Oh and about the helicopter and not being able to see the crew. We had like 7-8 years ago something of a military exercise or something like that and there were MIG-21s flying all over the place near my house and i recall clearly a pilot that was not flying very fast waving at me and some friends of mine that were all excited (heh kids ...) and i and clearly recall he had a moustache. (don't start flaming they were flying low, ley of the land style) so why can't a woman see the crew of a helicopter that is stationary and probably flying low? ... geez ... stupidity ...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

HOLY CRAP! NOW THEY ABDUCT PEOPLE DOWNWARD INSTEAD OF UPWARD! That's friggin CRAZY! That's friggin insane technology. If people actually realized this CRAZINESS was going on instead of just saying "she fell out of bed", then the absolute madness in the streets would be friggin unbelievable. If people were ever told that they could be friggin abducted through the friggin bed, but downward, they'd friggin lose their mind EN MASSE!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
My first instinct when I saw her "vanish" was that she simply slid off the side of the bed and had the blankets stretched out and held up. I thought this because that's simply what it looks like.

When she "reappears", however, I'm a bit confused. I keep watching it over and over and can't quite see how that would be done. If it were faked, why wouldn't she simply roll back up or have a pump-jack that just lifted her (there's no soundtrack so noise wouldn't be an issue)? Instead, she just sort of pops up from where she was. Then, the unsettling part was the strange puff of air going out in all directions before settling down.

I'm not saying this is authentic but I can certainly say there are some elements to it that are actually counter-productive if you were to intentionally hoax this and certain parts seem illogical. Of course you can fake this which is why somebody screams "fake" every time they see anything. At all. Unfortunately, no matter how many videos like this that surface, if it can be replicated, it's going to be discredited.

That's the sad reality of it all. I'm comfortable admitting that I don't know. I don't understand why so many people have to say they "know" it's a fake when you can't prove it any more than you can prove its authenticity.

You just don't understand how friggin crazy their technology is. There's like a zillion way's those nasty smelly aliens could have done this one.

Method 1: Some type of underground base where they accurately lock on to someone and pull them down with some type of device. This one is unlikely though because of the "puff of air when they return".

Method 2: Psychokinesis. They have this wildly crazy technology where they use a "psychic" to do just about anything. I don't know how it works at all, but they have the ability to make people "disappear" remotely. They could have remotely puffed up the blankets before putting the abductee back under the covers.

I know that's hard to believe, but you'd have to understand the kinds of absolutely crazy technologies that infinite numbers of "scientists" working without restrictions or laws and without monetary restrictions could come up with. On top of that, they've got "psychics" that can predict the future.. so imagine how craziness like that would factor in too.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I was gonna watch but the intro was too damn long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join