It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Filmed On CCTV

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

In December 2010, UK UFO website 'Cosmic Conspiracies' was contacted by a lady who claimed she had been abducted by aliens. But what was even more incredible was that she had footage to prove it. This video has been uploaded to You Tube with the full approval of 'Sonia'.

Originally it was just hosted on our website, but due to people ripping off the video and posting it here anyway, the decision was taken that it would be better to host the video here on our official channel, instead of some 3rd party trying to steal it. We were the FIRST investigators of this story (despite some people claiming otherwise.) We were contacted just 24 hours after this footage was taken. Unfortunately, during the weeks after our investigation started, our email went down and we couldn't contact the witness for a few days - in the meantime a few scrupulous people got involved with the case and have threatened to both run the story in a UK UFO Magazine and also talk about the case at a UFO lecture later in 2011.

We are not connected with any of these individuals and distance ourselves from their actions to make money from this footage - we are here to support the witness and find answers to what the footage appears to show! The story starts with a sighting of a black helicopter who's occupants were similar to 'Men in Black.' A few days later, the lady spotted a UFO hovering over the same field. That night she believes she was abducted and was so afraid after the event that her husband decided to install a CCTV camera into the bedroom to reassure her that nothing else was going to happen.

However, a few nights later and the lady thought she had been 'taken' again. On reviewing the tape she saw something that would change her life forever! This is genuine film taken at the time of an alien abduction. The Cosmic Conspiracies research team conducted a 3 hour interview with the lady and her family and believe that this footage and her encounter is real. Despite using many types of software to try and convert the VVF footage to PC (such as VX4SL) we have so far had no luck. We have tried every suggested software that viewers have sent in, but still we cannot convert the original footage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seen this before, imo she fell out of bed

link   
But wouldn't the lady and researchers "disappear" if the realized that it is real? Because alot of people who go closer to the truth tend to either "disappear" or get into "accidents"

link   
fake.

link   
Oh please. This is one of the dumbest video's I've seen. Clearly the person slips down between 2 single beds.

edit on 16-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

link   
um.....did I miss something?

I see 2 people asleep who later "toss-n-turn" a bit under the sheets?

Where was the abduction?

NOTE: When I view these videos, I skip all text-intros and turn sound OFF. Watch the FOOTAGE, not some commentary and tell me what YOU see

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Could have been a balloon that was deflated and re-inflated.
You could hide it under the covers pretty easily I would think.

Not saying it is...just saying it COULD.

I also find it a coincidence that the husband starts to move almost as soon as she reappears.
Slipping between a couple single mattresses is also plausable to me.

edit on 16-8-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm willing to accept aliens, I'm willing to accept abductions even, but not in this case. It looks like a magician's curtain trick. The individual could have slipped out of the sheet while it was rising or, as someone posted above, dropped between two singles. Fake. Fail.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
tsk tsk.. everybody so busy trying to debunk everything on this forum... no proof is good enough

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Awww bless... I love that when the 'aliens' put her back they make sure she is bottom up again (as when they took her) and under her covers....

Aren't they a nice bunch? I'd imagine 'they' would just toss her back in the general direction of her bed?
edit on 16-8-2011 by yzzyUK because: he/her

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I don't call that proof.
When it comes to ufology it is only fair to scrutinize things.
Its good to have an open mind but not so open your brains fall out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well, sure the video cant be manipulated by a computer. . .
And it doesn't need to.

She could easily fake that irl. Just be a little creative, there is a lot of ways that woman could do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This has been posted before but the video no longer works .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

Agree! Did that trick at 11 years old for the entire school..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SumerianSoldier

give this post a star posted on 16-8-2011 @ 03:28 PM this post I'm willing to accept aliens, I'm willing to accept abductions even, but not in this case. It looks like a magician's curtain trick. The individual could have slipped out of the sheet while it was rising or, as someone posted above, dropped between two singles. Fake. Fail.

Yup and that's basically what we all said the first time it was posted here, and second, and third, and .........

There's a few telling signs.

First. It's CCTV footage yet instead of converting that footage, they film it playing from a TV and record it with, what appears to be, a cell phone. Hell, they couldn't even put the camera on a tripod to keep it steady?

This, in my opinion, is done to limit the quality of the video so it's hard to pick out the motions and movements of the sheet.

Second, when the person "reappears" notice the person beside them wake up, roll over and try to get comfortable again, notice the great effort this person takes to NOT place their hand on the bed or near the woman who was abducted. Watch the arm closely, that's very unnatural.

What do I see now, and did I see the first time I saw this?

Two people lying in a bed that's probably a queen or king, with possibly a split box spring with a gap between them, or it's actually 2 separate beds.

The person doesn't move out of the bed, then slip down between them, then push the sheet up to make it billow, then quickly get back into position.

Not even a good attempt IMO.

link   
Funny thing is when a video that is as good as this is posted we still have so many people who think it's a fake. Not saying this is real or anything but exactly how would we know when we have never seen one before?

link   
I like how she basically switches position to "sleep" on all fours just before she's "abducted". Because everyone sleeps on all fours, right? She wouldn't do that to make the "abduction" appear more dramatic, would she? Everything about this screams fake.

link   
My point is.. just because it can be replicated dont mean its fake.. And try and pay more attention to the part where the persons reapear.. that looks kind of strange to me.

Dont call out fake like a little school girl when you dont have a clue... it could be real. it cant be proven or disproven by this single video. So stop talking crap and laugh it up like you know it all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Funny thing is when a video that is as good as this is posted we still have so many people who think it's a fake. Not saying this is real or anything but exactly how would we know when we have never seen one before?

Thats because its been posted and discussed many times , it is fake for the reasons posted above and on the other threads

More threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Also the fact that the original sound was covered up by some soundtrack
If that soundtrack wasn't there...what would we hear??
Balloon sounds....a thud from hitting the floor???

The sound thing alone makes me curious.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join