It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't stop the NWO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is what i hate most about religion and namely christianity ...

It always tricks people into thinking something was profecised in the little book called the .... bible as i recall it ...

The problem is that everythin and i mean everythin is so vague in that book that its open to every interpretation possible.

Another problem with this religion is that it IMPOSES itself onto everyone like a bug that is sucking the blood out of a human.
I have the right to chose what religion i follow and i don't need every freaking crack head to come and tell me what the hell i should believe in.

Like for instance last weekend i was smoking a cigarrette in front of the town hall and sudenly a guy on a bike came and gave me a pamphlet with quotations from the bible about love. I started laughing so he started preaching me about his piece of paper ... after he was done i told him: "Do you need someone to tell you how to love a person? Did you need someone to tell you how to love your parrents or your wife? I guess not because you do it how you know is right.". After that he left looking at me like i was some kind of nut because i didn't accept his version ...
GEEZ...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm just saying that you should get your spiritual house in order because if the NWO is going to happen there isn't much you're going to be able to do to stop it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The bible is like chinese whispers, throughout history everyone removes and adds lines as they please.

<< 1   >>

join