It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Who Ran 'Fast and Furious' Gun Program Receive Promotions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Feds who Ran Fast and Furious Gun Program receive promotions.

(NewsCore) - Three supervisors of the US government's controversial anti-gun-running program "Fast and Furious" were promoted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) despite continued criticism of their actions, the Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.

The criminals are promoting themselves for their criminal behavior.

When guns are illegally shipped to Mexico by the ATF, not only does this give the ATF more power to stop the crimes they themselves are committing, but the criminals in charge also get promotions to make sure they have sufficient power to stop those in charge. Or not.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is how American companies work, the Septic Tank business model where the largest turds rise to the top.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Going from Deputy Director of the ATF to a "desk job" that investigates employee misconduct doesn't sound like a "promotion" to me. I don't know ....

William McMahon, the ATF's deputy director of operations in the west during "Fast and Furious," will assume a management role with the agency's Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations -- which investigates employee misconduct.

Read more: www.myfoxny.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Going from Deputy Director of the ATF to a "desk job" that investigates employee misconduct doesn't sound like a "promotion" to me. I don't know ....

William McMahon, the ATF's deputy director of operations in the west during "Fast and Furious," will assume a management role with the agency's Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations -- which investigates employee misconduct.

Read more: www.myfoxny.com...

I'll side step the assumption that trafficking guns to Mexican drug cartels deserves the position of overseeing "Professional Responsibility and Security Operations" and just point out that it's still a management job, which is more than this criminal deserves.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't know why these aren't receiving the attention they deserve, but here is another thread from earlier that didn't go anywhere too...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
this is ridiculous

whats more seems no one gives a crap about it.

holder promoting them and meh so what

i am a bit dissappointed in ats members at the moment.

this thread should be alot longer.

top topics

join