It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Rick Perry Wins ATS Republican Straw Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Ron who ???

...We do not speak the name...

....He who must be ignored.

....If we ignore him and concentrate really hard with our magical pseudo thinking, he might disappear.

Er nope....lol.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Rick Perry’s Campaign Strategy: Become Ron Paul

Texas Governor Rick Perry has shown his hand immediately. His presidential campaign strategy consists of attempting to steal away Ron Paul supporters while the mainstream media aids him by refusing to even acknowledge Paul exists.

Source

edit on 16-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
alright i get it now that this is a joke, or else it should be cause anyone dumb enough to vote for rick perry should know that the voting booths for Perry are about 20 feet past the edge of the closest cliff....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Lmao.....I knew the survey results Couldn't be finished yet. Didn't fool me for a second.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Interesting development that is relevant to our discussion here:
GOP Primary: Perry 29%, Romney 18%, Bachmann 13%

But the results published are pretty much in the precise order (at least the top-three) as the survey wording:
Quest ions - GOP Primary - August 15, 2011

I've only done a few consumer surveys and focus groups, but the very first things we do for multiple choice questions is:
- randomize the answers
- never state the answers in the question

Poorly done poll.

Now, I'm not a confirmed fan of Ron Paul. I like many of his ideas, but he needs a very healthy dose of pragmatism to temper his more extreme points of view in order to ever be considered an electable candidate. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ron Paul isn't electable, you know that!

I love this post.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Can't believe Bachmann got any votes at all.

Guess I have more work to do

Maybe here's your answer.

post by Signals

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

also heard today that christie and ryan plan to step into the presidential race.

today on all the "news that was fit to print"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I had to read it twice, I was thinking WTF!?!?! HAHAHA!

Good one!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This thread comma and goodthinkful attitude comma approved fullwise stop suggestion contained in non-crimestopful items to the contrary of truethought doubleplus ridiculous verging crimethink cancel stop unproceed constructionwise antegetting plusfull estimates of election results stop no individual named Ron Paul had ever existed stop end message

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
man someone find the video just now of megan kelly and ron paul yeah thats fox news.

great interview

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Watch as Jon Stewart shows how the media ignores Ron Paul.

You want to give a few laughs and then feel bad about them? Well, that's exactly how I felt after watching this.

funny.
sad.
true.

Plese watch this.

Youtube version. (the above version is in better quality)

edit on 16-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Hahah, love it.

"How did Ron Paul become the 13th floor in a hotel" ?

You have to laugh. Otherwise you'd cry.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Who' s Ron Paul? I like that pretty one, Sarah Palin, I wanna hear what she has to say.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Now, I'm not a confirmed fan of Ron Paul. I like many of his ideas, but he needs a very healthy dose of pragmatism to temper his more extreme points of view in order to ever be considered an electable candidate. Just my opinion.

Mr. Overlord,

Nobody will agree with all views of any one candidate. However, also realize that his more extreme points will be tempered by congress and the senate through checks and balances. I think the most important quality for this election is honesty. I'm tired of hearing the typical political hollow one-liners. Paul doesn't do that, and you can tell he speaks from his heart. If anything, please make that consideration at the voting booth.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Does anyone remember that movie G.I.JOE that came out last year, The president in that movie looks like Ron Paul, and they kidnapp or kill him in the end and put a body double the cobra created in his place.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
WHY????

Haven't they read about this guy????

i'd rather have satan as President rather than this piece of trash.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

Wow...glad this was a joke. he is however leading the rasmussen poll by large margin.

He has 29 percent...next is romney with 18.
edit on 16-8-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I was getting angrier every second this thread was loading. I just KNEW there was no was Rick Perry won. And i was flipping out...........until The HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF as I came to my senses realizing the satire...

MAY I TASK YOU SIR??,

The MSM will continue their attack on Mr Paul. One way that the MSM will Manipulate people out of voting for Ron Paul is the whole "Wasted Vote" mentality..

i am NOT suggesting you to influence people who to vote for at all. Just perhaps try to explain that people might want to Vote for who they believe in whether its Ron Paul or not. The best way the democracy works is if EVERYONE votes for the person they feel will be the best for the job. Not voting "strategically" or "the lesser of 2 evils"... To me THAT is wasting your vote.

Is there any way you or your staff could address my concern? I am not the most eloquent but I feel that the MSM manipulaitng people into the whole "so and so is not electable" and such is more damaging than many realize..In closing, thank you !!!!

People Please VOTE for who you believe in, Who YOU feel would do the best job. NOT who has the best chance of winning against your 'enemy' candidate... VOTE WITH YOUR HEARTS AMERICA!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant, I can still taste the worm.

Half groggy from a mid-day nap, I reheated a cup of coffee and sat down to wander through a few threads.
Let's just say I wont be needing any more of that!

Now I can go run the dogs, re-wash the dishes, wax the Jeep twice, and vacuum the carpets at the same time.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Can't believe Bachmann got any votes at all.

Guess I have more work to do

Better see if your handlers will approve some overtime..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join