It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Battlefield 3 trailer - Caspian Border Gameplay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As a long time Battlefield fan boy and skeptic about how great BF3 was going to be, let me just say that after watching this trailer I'm feeling pretty good about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
looks amazing! after playing bf2 and bf2142 the latest battlefield game (bad company2) was a huge disappointment.

I was able to play the bf3 alpha a few weeks ago and it was pretty good despite having a whole lot of bugs and what not. I am definitely looking forward to BF3!! should be a good time

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
makes me want to purchase a gaming desktop. I'll probably end up getting it for console until that happens
edit on 16-8-2011 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha!

RIP Call of Duty
October 29, 2003 - October 27, 2011

Looks amaZINGGG!!!!
edit on 16-8-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
From the Gamecon convention:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireysnowman29
looks amazing! after playing bf2 and bf2142 the latest battlefield game (bad company2) was a huge disappointment.

I was able to play the bf3 alpha a few weeks ago and it was pretty good despite having a whole lot of bugs and what not. I am definitely looking forward to BF3!! should be a good time

Curious as to how bc2 was a huge disappointment for you.

I think it is the best online shooter to come out to date.

Bc2 is pretty much the test bed for bf3 and all the reports from people playing the alpha are pretty much calling it bc2.5 not bf3.

Personally I like the evolution of the series and the videos and screens look amazing.

Let's just hope the gameplay is there.

After playing a game with so many destructable elements, I don't want to play a game without it.

new topics

top topics

join