It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothers in the Shadows: Evidence that Secret Societies Manipulate World Affairs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by buggy166

Rulers can be broken.

Even a Kleptocracy?

Where no one knows who to look for or where to look.

But I like the thought.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by buggy166

Rulers can be broken.

Even a Kleptocracy?

Where no one knows who to look for or where to look.

But I like the thought.

David Grouchy

im sure those who look with more things, other than their eyes and ears, can find whatever they need. Nothing is impossible. Everything merely has varying degrees of complexity which need to be understood to achieve success, whatever that may be.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hello Liveforever8. Want to know a secret?

Does this look like a burial and reserection ceromony? Osiris with the 11 drumstricks and the O. The three unworthy craftsmen burying him. The fire and water, the earth and sky. The guy sitting on the chair in space like the hanged man, going to the garden or flying, red or blue.

The clown.

greek alphabet

Saw = 1001, Guitar = 1114. 11 is the bull horns hand signal. 111 is the okay hand signal. 11 is red, 111 is blue. All the omnicrons in that video. Look for 111 handsignal in this video...

Definitely blue there.

Jay, J = U + T. Jay = 1101

Want to know more?

It goes beyond politics.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If the articles didn't already have me gobsmacked, the very last 2 sentences of your post Op, had me swearing!
feels like premonition of the past kind to me...

shocking past and destiny for people seeking only peace and enlightenment.

So do you give up and let them have their way?...or do you continue, knowing the consequences and cost to all of us for the freedoms we know we need?

Where have these threads been for the last 2 weeks?
The quiet apprehension is as palpable as the excitement you show for your discovery

Good job OP

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Things to notice: The clown on the bouncy castle, the owl, the runner with 110, the shop front number 703, the shoe store (dead people don't wear shoes).

Jesus said not to judge. For all the # in the world, imagine the responsibility for running it was placed on your shoulders, how would you manage it, the death, the enviromental control, how would you do? What a heavy burden to bear. Who would want it?

So just think of that before hand. We are entering an age of revelation. Be at peace with those around you and try to find peace within yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Perhaps the reason why this post took a minute or two to get a reply is because of its highly intellectual nature. People are sometimes a little scared to put a foot out where masters walk! S&F to a very high class post!

My firstborn child completed her entire schooling at a Waldorf school and there was a brief period when one of the teachers (who has her masters degree in Waldorf education) offered a course on Theosophy. I attended these lectures with great interest but must admit, that even after the lecutrer warned us that it is very difficult to follow, I still felt flabbergasted most of the time by the level on which he writes. The book we used is 'Theosophy, by Rudof Steiner.'

Here are some interesting facts about Rudolf Steiner that this lecturer passed on to us in discussion:

Rudolf Steiner was deeply clairvoyant.

He not only had the ability to 'see' ahead in time, but was in close contact with beings on a higher level and had extensive knowledge of the archetype structure of our spirit world. He was very focussed on formulating a method for others to develop their intuition and clairvoyant ability.

When we asked about this method, the lecturer told us that she will share this with us much later in the Theosophy course. Unfortunately, her husband accepted a job application in another town and they moved.

However, she said that the first exercise is to sit very still, look at a single flower in a vase for long, become the flower, for a full 5 minutes. This has to be done daily with the same flower, extending the time as fitted with your ability. Eventually you will start seeing the life-force around the flower. This is an exercise that may take months and even years to master, and eventually you will also be able to see the life-force of the flower change as it starts to wilt and die.

The materialsim which you speak of in your OP is a great issue with the Waldorf Federations. In the Waldorf commended book 'Between Form and Freedom' by Betty Staley, she writes about the world of the teenager today:
(Quote) Messages in the enviromnent call upon youngsters to get stoned, make lots of money, have a fancy car, attain power, feel good, and 'make it' in the world. There are fewer voices in the environment telling them how to build relationships, live meaningfully in the communities, how to care about other people, how to take responsibility, how to heal the earth, and how to find God.'
In 'Waldorf books' the time we live in is often referred to as erotic materialism which stops the soul from being able to shine through. Through this materialsm we loose our intrinsic ability to 'see', feel and stay connected to our clairvoyant side.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by LiveForever8

Perhaps the reason why this post took a minute or two to get a reply is because of its highly intellectual nature. People are sometimes a little scared to put a foot out where masters walk! S&F to a very high class post!

My firstborn child completed her entire schooling at a Waldorf school and there was a brief period when one of the teachers (who has her masters degree in Waldorf education) offered a course on Theosophy. I attended these lectures with great interest but must admit, that even after the lecutrer warned us that it is very difficult to follow, I still felt flabbergasted most of the time by the level on which he writes. The book we used is 'Theosophy, by Rudof Steiner.'

Here are some interesting facts about Rudolf Steiner that this lecturer passed on to us in discussion:

Rudolf Steiner was deeply clairvoyant.

He not only had the ability to 'see' ahead in time, but was in close contact with beings on a higher level and had extensive knowledge of the archetype structure of our spirit world. He was very focussed on formulating a method for others to develop their intuition and clairvoyant ability.

Irrelevant. The world is a much more interesting place than you know. It is all around you. You have to think on multitple levels simultaneously. But every movie, song, building, is screaming to you about what is really going on.

The very fact that it is all around you hides it from you. You look in the little nooks and cranies when it is right in your face. You just don't believe. And belief is so necessary. You think this man is mad, because God cannot be real. Who can conceive of God? Here is a chair. But what is a chair? Here is a tree. But what is a tree? Only a mad man says there is more to that chair, there is more to that tree. And you would not be mad. A voice must come and tell me, when everything is screaming at you and you don't have ears to ear.

I am not trying to be rude. If you have any questions ask and I will tell you as truthfully as I know about how the world really works.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow! What did I do wrong? You don't even know me! You don't know the full sum of what I know, so how can you make such statemets as:The world is a much more interesting place than you know

You don't know what I know and reluctantly I sink to your level and highlight your lack of knowledge about me re:

You dont know that when I do watch tv, I put the volume down when adverts come on because I am so pissed of at the brainwashing gobbled greedily by the sleeping crowds as if though it is a great thing,
you don't know that I refuse to immunise my children and do my best to avoid their chemical poisoning through alopathic medicines,
you don't know what my views are on secret societies, martial law in US, Fema coffins, chemtrials, morgellons, haarp, 'global warming', wars, mind control, B17 and cancer, poison in our food, fluoride, Robert Monroe, life on Iargra, spirituality or science.

Who do you think you are to judge me without even knowing me? Not nice, brother or sister.

Why are you so angry??

It sounds to me like you are presuming things and jumping to wrong conclusions about me.

I find your suggestion to tell me how the world works condecending and arogant. I humbly recline your offer.
edit on 1-12-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I find your suggestion to tell me how the world works condecending and arogant. I humbly recline your offer.

Good, get lost keep staring at flowers for, what 3 minutes, 3 hours? Whatever.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by itisallthesame

I used to watch vids 24/7 but am living in a country that charges rediculous prices for uncapped (unlimited data) so, sorry, cant watch your responses hidden behind video clips.

So, I still don't know what you are ranting on about.

You sound exremely angry.

take a chillpill

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by itisallthesame

I used to watch vids 24/7 but am living in a country that charges rediculous prices for uncapped (unlimited data) so, sorry, cant watch your responses hidden behind video clips.

So, I still don't know what you are ranting on about.

You sound exremely angry.

take a chillpill

No, quite the opposite. What I give I give freely. You want to stare at flowers for what ever reason go ahead. Chill pill. That is blue. Ever read revelations, neither hot nor cold. Remember the song by Katy Perry Hot n' Cold. It is the same stuff. It isn't different. Hot is red, red is Esau, red sells, cold is blue, blue is Jacob, Jacob buys. Grap your bible. I'm not telling you this for nothing. You got an ego problem and think staring at flowers means your all free and clear, sorry. I ask for nothing and show you what I got. Nothing more humble than that.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The problem with you conspiracy people is you believe in the materialistic. You don't believe the universe is as complex as you say it is. It must be a power hidden away, or TPTB, instead of an overarching dream that encompasses your whole life. You are as much a part of the matrix as all those you condemn, but you refuse to see it. Nothing is more hidden than that which is in plain sight. Instead you search in the barren places, but it surrounds you everywhere, and that is what confounds you.

Because that would be a madness right. A conspiracy so vast you could not comprehend it. Hey, the matrix is all around you. Just reach out and touch it.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Anyway, that is me out, but I'll answer any questions I can later. Just remember you are beautiful, let it shine. And the people around you are beautiful, and special too. Let them know in the same way you would want God to see your beauty. We can't solve all the world's problems but we can be caring and loving to those around us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
No takers eh?

The whole world is a stage. Now if you want an apocolypse, imagine you are a light finding her, is that satisfactory?

Something is happening. Can you feel it? But it isn't what you imagine, some political, some secret society thing, some this or that...

You know the new age must come. But how?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I know what this means:

So the walls came tumbling down
And your love's a blown out candle
All is gone and it seems too hard to handle
Chiquitita, tell me the truth
There is no way you can deny it

... but you know there is a victory in defeat none can take from you, and a bitterness in victory that nothing can aussage. That is why empires fall.

Love is surrender.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Regarding the maps, yes you can point out ways they might successfully predict future borders and regions BUT step back and see all the inaccuracies. As an example, Spain and Portugal never (to my knowledge) formed an Iberian republic; not even under another name.

Not with Portugal, but Spain did form a second republic from 1931- 1939.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join