It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is something funny about this Ron Paul "Media Blackout"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The funny part is, it doesn't seem like a blackout at all.

Here is what I found from a quick search of Ron Paul interviews from the past couple weeks. If I do the past month or two...the amount is just ridiculous.

Now call me crazy...but this isn't what I think of when I think of a "MEDIA BLACKOUT".

Ron Paul supporters...please answer me this one question....what would satisfy you? Becasue short of Ron Paul being on every single show, on every single day...I think you guys would still find something to complain about.

Just my observations.
edit on 16-8-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

There now saying Ron Paul is 9% while Rick Perry is at 29% in a few hours after announcing his run?? Seems fishy to me...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You posted links dated before the straw poll, with the exception of two.

Check this link.. www.mediaite.com...

As the video at the bottom provides the best description of the situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
But it doesnt compare to someone like Newt who is on Fox news almost everyday. Or when bachman gets to visit all the sunday mourning news shows. Or when he is not even brought up in the conversation for the "top tier" front runners. when his supporter are the most feverent. They are loud and proud at al the debates. I dont see Romeny supporters out there like you do Paul supporters.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
You posted links dated before the straw poll, with the exception of two.

Check this link.. www.mediaite.com...

As the video at the bottom provides the best description of the situation.

The Straw Poll was THREE DAYS AGO.

I'll say one thing about Ron Paul supporters, they are predictable and they don't dissapoint.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What would satisfy me would be if O'reilly wouldn;t joke about or make snide comments about Ron pauls campaign what would satisfy me would be if after the Iowa debate Ron paul would get a chance to be interviewed by hannnity. Thats just the tip of the Ice berg. And one more thing the fact that Paul has alot of the youth vote maybe more then Obama should be brought to light to the media but it isn;t mentioned.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
The funny part is, it doesn't seem like a blackout at all.

I know that! Since the beginning.

Just let them have their president.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just as a side note...Ron Paul will be on Fox News in a couple minutes.

I guess this is all part of the "Media Blackout"

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

What would satisfy me would be if O'reilly wouldn;t joke about or make snide comments about Ron pauls campaign what would satisfy me would be if after the Iowa debate Ron paul would get a chance to be interviewed by hannnity. Thats just the tip of the Ice berg. And one more thing the fact that Paul has alot of the youth vote maybe more then Obama should be brought to light to the media but it isn;t mentioned.

Do you want O'reilly to not make snide comments about all candidates and their campaigns....or just your beloved Ron Paul??? Because he does it to almost everyone.

Do you have a poll that proves that Paul has "alot of the youth vote"??? Just because the majority of his supporters are young, doesn't mean the majority of young voters support him. :shk:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The problem isn't the amount of coverage RP is getting. The problem is that his fans consider anything less than the media declaring him the Republican nominee winner of the 2012 election as a media "blacklisting".

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ron Paul fans will attack you for posting this.

They're crazy on here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well that's the thing, the media talks about how Ron Paul is being ignored, so they are talking about him as they try to ignore him. But when we say the media is ignoring him, we mean specifically when it comes to putting his name along with the other candidates like Bachmann and Perry.

"Bachmann wins first place, Pawlenty third." -how is that not an example of ignoring Ron Paul?
edit on 16-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

There now saying Ron Paul is 9% while Rick Perry is at 29% in a few hours after announcing his run?? Seems fishy to me...

Your right its There still 29% isn't larger and honestly don't take into much of these polls.

Rick Perry is bush 2.0

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'll say one thing about Ron Paul supporters, they are predictable and they don't dissapoint.

Isn't that two things?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Isn't that two things?

I guess so

But it's one sentence

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Jon Stewart admits the media ignores Ron Paul and even NPR!

Ron Paul Wears Invisibility Cloak In News Media's Eyes.

top topics

join