It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day, Another Child Molested by TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It is becoming the new normal.

TSA goons putting hands on small children.
Is it possible the government really thinks the
kid in the video below is with al-Qaeda, that he
might have a bomb stashed in his drawers?
Gate rape is not about bombs or national security.
It’s about domination. It’s about exercising control.
It’s about sending you a message –
the Fourth Amendment is dead and you have
no expectation of privacy. It’s about acclimating
you to the presence of Gestapo goons – in the
airport and on the bus and train platform today, at the
mall and on the corner of your neighborhood tomorrow.

The following video was taken at the Austin, Texas,
airport and posted on Youtube on August 14, 2011.
Posted from infowars
edit on 16-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think the pervert
checked out spiderman
a little too long...

I would rather let my kid
get back scatter radiation
then this senseless groping..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So when are people going to stop blaming TSA for doing their job and start blaming the parents for exposing their children to this know issue?

I do not agree with the idea of the TSA or how they have chosen to implement security....thats why I have stopped flying. I will not fly again until the government gets rid of the TSA. If I had children under no circumstances would I expose them to this type of treatment.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Start flying in small private planes from private airfields / literally, flat FIELDS of grass.

Private small Helicopters also for short trips.

There is a huge market for private travellers, why use a large airline and big airport?

It only takes one case of child abuse against the TSA to succeed for them to change, start publishing their pictures fondling the child and embarass them publically.

A lot of the TSA employees will stop doing that part of the job if it costs THEM personally.

Start uploading pictures it WILL GET VIRAL.

edit on 16-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
So when are people going to stop blaming TSA for doing their job and start blaming the parents for exposing their children to this know issue?

I do not agree with the idea of the TSA or how they have chosen to implement security....thats why I have stopped flying. I will not fly again until the government gets rid of the TSA. If I had children under no circumstances would I expose them to this type of treatment.

You hit the nail on the head, the
only problem with just not flying
are people who HAVE to fly
be it where ever or what circumstance..

If people did go on a no-fly- strike for a week,
it might send them a pretty big message..

Asking some people not to fly because of these TSA pigs
is almost like asking people not to buy gasoline because
foreign oil dependency and greenhouse gases..

Yes it would work, but could people really just not buy gas?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I now feel so safe when flying. He could have hidden some spidey-web to blind the pilots! I am amazed that the TSA could get through his spidey-sense though, they are good! Everytime I see something like this it fills my heart with warmth to know those pint-size superheroes are being taken care of.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Granted there are still many many way around security if terrorists are clever enough, I never understood why people get in an uproar about these pat downs..

They are normal police pat downs, if your clidn gets picked up running the streets in his teenage years, he will get a even more abrasive pat down...

I have been through many TSA pat downs, they are not sexual in any way shape or form, they are PATTING, literally a split second, not seductively molesting you or your childs genitals...

America is filled with weak minded individuals who get in an uproar when their breast is patted down...its a SPLIT SECOND touch to your breast....how depressed and socially inept are you to be so drastically emotionally scarred by a split second over the shirt pat...

Yes if I was a terrorist I would most likely be insane enough to stash a bomb on a little child, why not? These are perfectly legit checks...not once have I felt any of my rights have been violated...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

You hit the nail on the head, the
only problem with just not flying
are people who HAVE to fly
be it where ever or what circumstance..

If people did go on a no-fly- strike for a week,
it might send them a pretty big message..

Asking some people not to fly because of these TSA pigs
is almost like asking people not to buy gasoline because
foreign oil dependency and greenhouse gases..

Yes it would work, but could people really just not buy gas?

Let me clarify that I do agree that when approaching the TSA problem form a perspective of soon to be privacy violating agencies following suite, then yes we have a problem. I feel as though this doesn invade my privacy - Facebook invades my privacy more than a TSA agent, so why let it get to you. I can see how this may bloom to more privacy restriction in other aspects however TSA is going to pat you down and there is nothing we can do about it...

I find it a tremendous pet peeve when people feel sexually violated...yes there have been instances and bad apples, as anywhere - but really, someone touched you mildly, its not rape. No one "fondled" that childs penis...it was a standard pat down..

How do you tell Billy what is happening? Simple the police man is checking if your a good guy or a bad guy...any good parent would say something along those lines to ease the child, and no that wouldnt set up the child to conformity because they are 6yrs old, the remaining non flying tsa portion of their life will mold the free will.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

While I understand your post, the reason that most people get upset (like me) is that it is near compulsory to get a pat-down, or go in a cancer causing x-ray machine. If I had a child, I would tell him that the TSA are the bad guys, and that he/she should never trust them. Take Australia for example, they are the terror war just as much as the US, but people can freely go in and out of airports without the pat-downs, or with cancer.

The pat-downs, from my point of view, are completely sexual. I am sure that most people that pat the people get some sadistic thrill from it, not all, but most. I am glad that I have not flown in at least 2 years because I am sure that I would be arresteed if they tried doing any of this sh-- on me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I sure hope the TSA
checked up spidermans
butt for any lodged C4

new topics

top topics

join