It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Michele Bachmann, momentum in Iowa means greater scrutiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just three days after the Ames poll, Bachmann faces fallout from not one, but two, potentially damaging stories in which the candidate was caught not quite telling the truth.

She is basically getting caught up in lies already and the primary's haven't even started. This woman seems to have won the Straw Poll but the more that people learn about her the worse she looks. I don't believe she is a real contender.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a "real contender". The mainstream media has always been choosing who the contenders are, and they are always turning out to be corporate shilling globalist scumbags.

That's how we are all brainwashed. They put these complete imbeciles in front of us and expect that since obviously we are so brain dead, that we will eventually start liking a few of them and start picking one to be our 'dear leader'.

Michele Bachmann is just another one of the hand-picked fascists who wants to tell you and I how to live.

I cannot believe that the average public hasn't caught onto this gig yet? We are being played like fiddles and it's gotta come to an end.

Not only is this stupidity ruining our country, it's ruining the whole world.
edit on 16-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If she had not bought and paid for 6000 folks to show up and commit to signing for her she would not have won.That and the exclusion of RP from discussion make me want to puke over the MSM and the system that supports them. Bachman is a certifiable cray-cray idiot and that she is getting any attention at all is pretty foul. The Jon Stewart clip shows just how blatant the MSM is in promoting shills and marginalizing Dr Paul.
seed

ETA she bought 6000 tickets but only got 4000 something votes LMAO! Sorry folks this is no ¨front runner¨ this is a joke.
edit on 16-8-2011 by mustard seed because: math

new topics

join