It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Slams Media For Ignoring Ron Paul And Lying About Poll Results

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The Daily Show rocks and so does Jon Stewart! All day, every day. And recently he's been quite a hot number, and how could he not? Look at what he gets to work with, Washington DC, media, wall street, and the 2012 candidates, all great material for his show and it's been so wacky these days you have to laugh.

RT News - Jon Stewart Crushes Fox News

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yea volume a liitle low but I could hear you snicker once or twice...ha. I feel the same of Jom Stewart. I dont watch the show but do watch youtube clips and he's great at putting this stuff together to show a bias.

I'm voting for Ron Paul and asking others to look at him as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Jon Stewart and Bill Maher lean to the left, but they both support Ron Paul. I think Ron Paul can make headway in getting the democratic vote.

Some of Ron Paul's issues ring well with some democratic issues.

...Ending the wars
...Closing oversea bases and bringing our troops home
...Taking care of Americans here at home.
...Letting states decide individual rights
...Getting rid of wasteful government spending
...Getting rid of the Patriot Act
...Non-Interventionism

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
keep playing along with their game.. good luck kids.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's really really simple... the establishment does NOT want this man in office! I fear a Kennedy's going to be pulled if he does win...and I do think he's going to not only win...but WIN BIG.

People are waking up... finally!!! When Bush stole the election in 2000...I woke up. Angry Americans...it's not pretty...the establishment got to cozy with their golden shower rods...TPTB succeeded in turning our Free Nation into a Police State...I'm sure they knew we would wake up...but maybe they didn't count on a non-establishment guy winning.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Well i'm not exactly a fan of Jon Stewart, I do like him sometimes when he is unbias but not when he leans towards the left too much, I'd much rather have him as neutral.

In any case this is really good of him to do and more people need to do it, maybe Colbert and Maher.
But the clip in the end, hold the ron paul footage was just a big WTH????

It is interesting that now in 2011 people realize Ron Paul is being marginalized.
In fact he has been marginalized the whole time!
I noticed this in the last election in 2007-2008 when media went out of their way to make fun of him.
so this is not a new news to me. Good to see that more people are realizing this strange 'phenomenon' where the right/left media both make fun of him.
edit on 17-8-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Finally, FINALLY, FINALLY........................... people are waking up to the fact that FOX is garbage! Do people think Murdoch's apple only falls in the UK? The guy and anything associated with him...evil.

All of MSM these days is fiction. No facts, lies, bloated, ego driven opinions on who can lie the best.

I just hope the American people stay awake...not only stay awake but really wake up. We need to stop letting sports events and the COST associated with these events become way more important then our freedoms. Let's hope the American people could give a # less what Kim K's wearing! Disgusting how people raise up a shallow, no talent, fake woman...but can't watch out for their own freedoms or give a # whether innocent people are being killed for GREED!

It's time to start doing the right thing...had we...then the families involved in the Fed...wouldn't be doing what they've been doing for the last 100yrs!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join