It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart Slams Media For Ignoring Ron Paul And Lying About Poll Results

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well i'm not exactly a fan of Jon Stewart, I do like him sometimes when he is unbias but not when he leans towards the left too much, I'd much rather have him as neutral.

In any case this is really good of him to do and more people need to do it, maybe Colbert and Maher.
But the clip in the end, hold the ron paul footage was just a big WTH????

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The volume for the video is too low even with all my volume controls turned all the way up. To bad, as I would of liked to have heard what he was saying.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Really?
I can hear it just fine

Maybe these are better:
www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Well i'm not exactly a fan of Jon Stewart, I do like him sometimes when he is unbias but not when he leans towards the left too much, I'd much rather have him as neutral.

In any case this is really good of him to do and more people need to do it, maybe Colbert and Maher.
But the clip in the end, hold the ron paul footage was just a big WTH????

I agree, Jon is a funny and smart guy but leans too far to the left most of the time for my taste.

But if he starts backing Ron Paul I will definetly tune in more often. Getting support from Stewart and/or Colbert could be enough to put you over the hump and in Paul's case make it so the MSM cant ignore you any longer.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
LOL@ the last part, that was so f'd up "IF YOU SEE SARAH PALIN GET A SOUND BITE FROM HER, YOU CAN HOLD THE RON PAUL STUFF" and lmao @ john's reaction to that

offtopic the audio is a bit low but still listenable

related thread John Stewert Ron Paul Thread
edit on 16-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

link   
Thank you for sharing that.

Very nice of Jonathan Stewart Leibowitz to actually bring up the reality going on with the media and their consistent derailment attempts of any pro-freedom advocates.

It was very funny and insightful. Once again Mr Leibowitz hits the nail on the head.

Good work Jon. Maybe have Paul come on the show soon?

Isn't it hilarious how Jon's show is more truth based and informative than the actual mainstream media outlets?

link   
The blatentness of it all is just sickining!!!!!. Do these news anchors and reporters ignoring Dr. Paul realize they are helping to destroy their own futures and the futures of their families?!!!! I swear they are all manchurian reporters. Do they not have a single shred of dignity or even a pea size granual of commen sense?!!! geeezzzz

excuse me while I go throw up.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Somebody had -just- made a thread about this.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, I wouldn't mind seeing 1000 threads about this same video.
Here's the original thread, there's a link to the daily show website with a much better quality video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I believe this is the third thread Ive seen in the last few minutes on this. Seems to be making the rounds at the very least and that's a good thing. Showing the MSM blatantly lying and misrepresenting facts is always a good thing, now let us hope something can come of it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Thanks for the thread, I wouldn't mind seeing 1000 threads about this same video.
Here's the original thread, there's a link to the daily show website with a much better quality video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must concede, you are right!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Over a times length, I have been back and forth about Ron Paul, to and fro, like an extreme carnie ride. But while I am watching with my very eyes, the PTB Globalists fight and fight and fight with no avail, to make Paul irrelevent,
This tells me, that they know Devine Providence is fiddin to put someone -good- in the WhiteHouse.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers of the air(waves) rulers of darkness and wickedness.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You know what's awesome?

By purposely avoiding Paul like that, they are breaking Federal Election Laws.

They just committed felonies across multiple newscasts at once.

Where is the FCC and the FEC????
edit on 16-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can't get Daily Show links in Australia so thanks MA for posting this

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow, that's pretty unbelievable. That last piece of "news" footage could have come straight out of Idiocracy, where the anchor tells reporter to drop Paul if they get a few words from Palin, (who isn't even running in the race). Disgraceful behavior on behalf of the MSM.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
sorry palin is about to speak so i have to drop listening to jon stewart.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Here's a better quality video

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, it was refreshing to see someone who has the ability to inform the masses come to the forefront with this.

However, I can't help but to become enraged and furious over the blatant disregard for what THE PEOPLE WANT.

This folks is how the government creates there own domestic terrorists.
edit on 16-8-2011 by highfreq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Thank you for sharing that.

Very nice of Jonathan Stewart Leibowitz to actually bring up the reality going on with the media and their consistent derailment attempts of any pro-freedom advocates.

It was very funny and insightful. Once again Mr Leibowitz hits the nail on the head.

Good work Jon. Maybe have Paul come on the show soon?

Isn't it hilarious how Jon's show is more truth based and informative than the actual mainstream media outlets?

I'm sorry, but exactly WTF does Stewart's Jewish heritage have to do with anything? At least he has the balls to tell truth to power.

The last time around (South Carolina primary, 2008) I was Ron Paul's precinct captain. I was so disappointed in his decision to withdraw then, that this time I wasn't feeling like it was worth my time to volunteer again. I mean I'd vote for him hands down, but if there was a possibility that he might withdraw again I didn't feel like devoting another year of my life to his cause.

The way the media is just ignoring Ron Paul is totally unconscionable, and I'm ashamed to have ever been a part of it. There was a time (long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away) when reporters searched for the truth and when they found it, regardless of what it was, they reported it. I'm sad to say those days are over; the media on both sides - left and right - are not only ignoring the truth of Ron Paul's message, they are actively trying to suppress it. I think I've finally had enough.

I can't just sit back and watch our best hope for survival as a nation glossed over anymore. Tomorrow I'm contacting Ron Paul's national HQ and re-upping. Lost cause or not, I have to try to do something, or I'll never be able to look my children in the eyes again.

ETA: S&F for the OP
edit on 8/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As Much as I Dislike Stewart's Political Stance on some Issues , I have to Admit , the Guy IS FUNNY...........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join