It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Promotes Fast & Furious Supervisors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
ATF Promotes Federal Gun Runners

I can't believe this isn't posted yet (according to search).

I CAN believe the feds have the cojones to pull this kind of action!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
"The three, who have been criticized for pushing on with the border weapons sting even as it came apart, receive new management jobs in Washington."

Hehe of coruse ... we promote people who should be fired. Just like 9/11 and the people in "charge' that day who got promoted with a pat on the back ...

"“I share responsibility for mistakes that were made,” said ATF supervisor William G. McMahon about Operation Fast and Furious. (U.S. Congress / August 14, 2011)"

Good enough ... give him a promotion!

"The ATF has promoted three key supervisors of a controversial sting operation that allowed firearms to be illegally trafficked across the U.S. border into Mexico."

Just three? Why not the whole team ? Lets ask the victims of the people who were killed with these weapons what they think of this promotion?

"At least 2,000 guns were lost and many turned up at crime scenes in Mexico and two at the killing of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in Arizona."

a.k.a 6,000

"McMahon was promoted Sunday to deputy assistant director of the ATF's Office of Professional Responsibility and Security Operations — the division that investigates misconduct by employees and other problems"

loool are you efff'en kidding me ??? that investigates what ?

Its okay because surley justice will come one day right ATS? Surley this sort of shinanagons will be brought to light and exposed as humanity insanity ?

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Unbelievable!

Whats next, Bachmann/Trump 2012?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Please tell me this is still being investigated and hasn't fallen through the cracks?

If they get fired in the end (instead of the firing squad I prefer with what I know so far), will they keep any benefits? Do they get better benefits for life now, no matter what?

Is this Bizarro World?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well business like usual still folks.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This story is nothing short of a federal attempt to thwart our 2nd amendment but I guess there isn't much to say about that...not while Michelle Bachman is running from a gay teenager!

No wonder I'm afraid for the country I was raised in...

top topics

join