It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A force that supercedes energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We all know that energy is involved in every aspect of the material world whether it be physical matter or light waves. Even people who have had near death experience have claimed to see light(which is part of the physical realm). Who is to say that when we die we exist in a place where something replaces energy for that particular realm? It might be hard to imagine that but who really knows?

Could there be a force that has a nature of stillness where change or motion is not a by product like it is for energy?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Maybe it is just too early, and I have not had enough coffee, but that makes no sense what so ever.

I will try back later.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm trying to say that what maybe there is another type of force besides just energy. Energy constantly moves from high concentrations to less because of its nature. I'm raising the question that what if there is a force like energy that sustains things but doesn't have the nature to move like energy.

I bring this up because with energy things wear out or away. This can be seen in everything, from the our shoes that wear out to our cars that break down. Maybe there is a force that prevents anything from breaking down or wearing away.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
I'm trying to say that what maybe there is another type of force besides just energy. Energy constantly moves from high concentrations to less because of its nature. I'm raising the question that what if there is a force like energy that sustains things but doesn't have the nature to move like energy.

I bring this up because with energy things wear out or away. This can be seen in everything, from the our shoes that wear out to our cars that break down. Maybe there is a force that prevents anything from breaking down or wearing away.

No secret at all... simple peoples (and most of the "reasonable" mistics as well) call it: LOVE

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That 'light' seen at near death experiences may be the only best explaination for what they saw/felt when they come back to us. And as far as something such as 'a force that supercedes energy' -- that is kind of misleading. Do you have any explainations or suggestions of what this could be?

If just a general question directed at us, I feel there are many things we classify as 'energy' and some of which do not fit into the same classification as one another IE: Electricity VS Qi

I feel the term energy is broad enough to define many things, and to supercede it would require it to not be classified as the same and to also have a more potent effect relative to the effects of energy as personally defined. With that in mind, I don't think I know of anything that exists and I hope that helps answer your question some. Note, that although I am unaware of such a force, I am still open to the idea.

EDIT: I started this before there were any responses :x
edit on 16-8-2011 by xPico because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Only place 1 can think of would be a location where enegy is reprocessed. Energy that is void 1 would think just turns into kenetic energy BONDED somehow still energy. Interesting thought a location void of energy.
edit on 8/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Actually, this is a very fascinating topic. There is a new theory, which is by now solidly provable, which lists a "fifth force," to which is referred to as the "chameleon force." There is inference here that allows one to view this force in macro or micro perspectives, and figure-out how it works with Dark Energy.

The "Chameleon Force," is strong and fast when light (absence of gravity,) weak and slow when heavy (presence of gravity,) and noticed only in huge or miniscule computations. One would wonder what the median or mean attribute would be when considering this force and is thought to be related-directly to Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

Also postulated on the topic of physics is the existence of "Pilot Waves" and "Waveforms," which seem to be in-relationship to scale, somehow. Perhaps the "Pilot Wave" gives an upper and lower boundary in-which the waveform operates? This somehow "vibrates" a standard form-factor of how things are to be manifested in the physical world we all see everyday?

It seems as if things are pointing that way...

This force, when understood, can set modern physics, as we know it, on its very ear. And at the very least, could explain the new findings of how the radioactive decay rates increase in spring and decrease in fall (the difference here is proximity to the sun to explain the rate difference.) Could it be this simple?

If this is so, then perhaps gravity is just an "effect" of these "dark" forces, which seem to be operating just under the surface of our physical universe. What a fascinating time we do live in.

I have included a link which gives more details on this topic below:

Source: Institute for the Advanced Studies in the Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences

It might seem as if mankind is truly on the threshold of a major breakthrough of understanding and learning about the universe we live-in.
edit on 16-8-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Punctuational Corrections...

edit on 16-8-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Additional thoughts and positions of wonder...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I believe you are talking about desire. Every thing around us has it. The desire I think it posses is it's looking for balance. Matter only travels from higher to lower pressure until it finds a balance. I believe balance is a fundamental property of all matter. When talking about your shoe falling apart it's just going from creation (which could be seen as contraction of molecules to force them into a shape and material) to radiating (which would be break down and decomposition). Sometimes this cycle of balance takes a long time.

Our existence is a good example. we are born and grow from all kinds of material (atoms and such) and when we die we radiate back out to complete the cycle of physical life. Walter Russel I think was spot on when it came to how our universe works.

edit on 16-8-2011 by occy30 because: s[pelling

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by occy30
"Matter only travels from higher to lower pressure until it finds a balance..."

That's just one aspect of the process...think more like when an atom, in space, transitions its energy level to highly active from normal. The energy released must be equal exactly to return to the previous state. I'm wondering if this ties-in with entropy in some way, when an atom is at a higher energy state or level.

I can agree to the "general" description, very generally, but wish to impress upon readers the need for "discernment" and the ability to innovate a new perception or possibility, which might exist...we might have (early physicists) made a mistake grouping the atomic force of weak and strong to something in theory when in-fact it was unknown. We are seeing through a glass darkly, understanding in-part and believing in-part, I suspect...but "time" will tell.
edit on 16-8-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
Could there be a force that has a nature of stillness where change or motion is not a by product like it is for energy?

It is space (which is time CAUSED to cease kinetic) and time (which is space CAUSED to cease static). Space and time are constantly changing existence characteristics, yet both are "composed" of the same Presence.

Infinite space and infinite time are merely the foundations to present the conditions so finite anything can exist inside of (and outside of) Infinite.
edit on 16-8-2011 by tkwasny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What certain martial artists and mystics call the Void.
Not a scientific explanation but suppsoedly the heart of all creation where everything emanates from.
Where a warrior goes mentally to prepare for battle so that they will not negatively affect their battle by focusing on winning and losing.

new topics

top topics

join