It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Yes!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

I just linked his t-rex source for you. Seriously, read it. There's a reason the article wasn't linked.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by bluemooone2
There is definitely some evidence for this.Did Humans and Dinosaurs Coexist? Maybe

The Paluxy river tracks arent worth looking at. Although popularised by some creationists a few years back, a lot of creationists also think they're just fakes.

Glen J. Kuban did a thorough research on these tracks and this website sums it up nicely...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
it was an interesting theory...with interesting stories for evidence but unfortunately no references to sources.

and once i saw that the OP was a creationist and his comment saying that dinosaurs were on the ARK i just facepalmed in disbelief.

so every kind of animal here today...and every dinosaur were on a boat...which would have to be many times bigger than the titanic...built by one man and his family...only for god to decide that dinosaurs are not actually necessary and were made extinct afterwards anyway?

my mind is open as far as believing that some of our historical dates and methods of testing may be wrong...but this thread is religous lunacy.

I beg to differ. The OP and this thread raise many valid points. To call it any kind of lunacy is to have a mind closed shut as tightly as a steel trap welded together. You are dreadfully biased to the point of blindness as shown by your reaction to someone sharing their belief about Noah's Ark. Yeah, well, that hopelessly taints any and every other point made by the OP and others in this thread. Not!
edit on 8/17/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My take on this is that we don't know all there is to know, but a 6000 yr old earth created by god is complete nonsense.
Did man walk the earth with dinosaurs? maybe, possibly who knows. Life on earth has most likely been destroyed on many occasions, after all who built the pyramids and other ancient artifacts.
In 1000 years we will most likely be taught other things about the history of man.
Where are is all the other proof we need to come to a most likely scenario? because a few footprints in a rock just aren't enough for me.
As for the bronze plaque, it's only 600 yrs old, do you not think is possible to of dug up a fossil 600 yrs ago!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Thats a brilliant way to put it and it puts it into perspective

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Science mate. remember? its the stuff that makes planes fly and your iphone work. belive it, its real..
By the way i find it disturbing that ATS has a raging christian as a moderator that is pushing his ridiculus beliefs on us. Can another mod look into this please because i thought the entire point of moderation was to be impartial.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
There are many things that just do not add up. Things are being hidden from us. We are lied to. There are those who know the truth, but who all to often go out of their way to make sure that we do not get to know the truth. What if everything that we have been taught to believe is a complete lie ? This lecture video by Professor Lloyd Pye will really get you thinking. He is talking about the mysterious "Star Child" skull. It is one of those inexplicable things that the establishment prefer to put under the carpet. My own theory is that we "Homo Sapien" are originally an alien colonization. Arrival no less than 100,000 years ago. In my theory the majority of us are being held in ignorance by an elite calling themselves the "Annunaki" who simply exploit us as they please to. To a large extent most people are their own worst adversary in this regard since people all too readily keep taking their dayly poison. In my theory the elite are and always have been in possession of interstellar space travel. Our current NASA space programme is just a cover up. To distract us away from the real thing going on. Is it possible that our ancestors upon arrival simply mass exterminated all the reptilian indiginous life, replacing them with all the alien life that they brought in with them ? This might explain the legend of Saint George slaying the dragon ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9fbbd56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab9e0ecca0d5.jpg[/atsimg]

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 17/8/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
as one other member said, I too question the sanity of some ATS'ers. The earth being 6,000 years old is such a completely outlandish statement backed by no evidence and completely destroyed by real scientific evidence that even thinking it may be right, in my opinion, is just plain stupid.

Its the christain bible taken as fact. Its like beleiving the story of humpty dumpty or little red riding hood, just look up George Carling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
as one other member said, I too question the sanity of some ATS'ers. The earth being 6,000 years old is such a completely outlandish statement backed by no evidence and completely destroyed by real scientific evidence that even thinking it may be right, in my opinion, is just plain stupid.

Its the christain bible taken as fact. Its like beleiving the story of humpty dumpty or little red riding hood, just look up George Carling

I like the "ten commandments video". Check youtube.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Flinstones isn't fictional!!!

I don't know what to make of this thread. This is some really far out conclusion you've come too.

Think I'm going to stay undecided on this one.

There really isn't enough evidence to convince me

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read the whole thread yet but I think I am leaning this way too. OP and anyothers should check out the "Creation Museum" in Petersburg, KY(just across Ohio river) on I 275 W around Cincy. They have quite a bit of info on various archeological findings showing man/dinosaur ect. They are even building an ark to scale. It includes audio/video experience even astronomy.

As far as radioactive decay. It is not constant. Seems to influenced by solar flares. www.scienceagogo.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Maybe when the Bible talked about giant's, they were actually talking about dinosaurs....

I believe that man was alive with the dinosaurs, and I believe that they all died out in the great flood, which would mimick the silt layer that the scientists say was caused by an asteroid... Think about it.... The whole world has a consistent layer of silt, and scientists say it was caused by an impact.... RIGHT.... A flood sounds far more likely to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

That picture of the giant skeleton is HOAX, I'm sure.

Why the hell would they want to protect evolution so much. You guys make out like all scientist are a bunch of radicals. I'm certain if this was indeed the truth someone would have stepped forward with a reasonable amount of evidence, someone with a little more credibility. It probably would have been a better know theory by the general public too, which it isn't.

Isn't even remotely acceptable at this stage. It's looney is what it is.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

You are correct OP.

But not in the way you think.

Man and Dinosaurs co exist right now.

We just call the Dinosaurs "Birds".

Other then that what we call modern man was no more then a shrew when Dinosaurs were the dominant land fauna.

However could a breeding population of Triceratops, T-Rex or some Hadrosaur lived into the times when men roamed the Earth? I have my big doubts as the proof offered as such is weak and not verified by crediable sources.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Excellent thread, S+F!

Really enjoyed reading this! Nice to have a completely different topic to discuss, and such a positive one too.

I'd be interested to see how seriously the scientific community would take this..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peppermint
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Why the hell would they want to protect evolution so much?

Why do Muslims protect their belief, why do Christians ?

A little thing called... EGO.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
Maybe when the Bible talked about giant's, they were actually talking about dinosaurs....

But most dinosaurs were the size of a chicken

And there were mammals that existed long after the dinosaurs that were also much larger than anything alive today - paraceratherium, for example.

I think one of the things this thread highlights is that most people have only a limited knowledge and understanding of dinosaurs - thinking more in terms of Jurassic Park or Walking with Dinosaurs with at most just a few dozen large species, all living at the same time. People talk about allosaurs and stegosaurs surviving into modern times, yet both species had been extinct for tens of millions of years before the T-rex appeared on the scene.

People also don't appreciate how many other types of prehistoric animals have existed both before and after the dinosaurs. No-one ever goes on about cynodonts or hyaenodons or chalicotheriums living with humans or surviving into modern times. Yet surely these are just as likely - indeed perhaps more so given that some such species were more widespread and adaptable than many of the dinosaur species.

When someone finds drawings of what can only be a deinotherium, rather than a childish version of what a stegosaur (didn't) look like, then I'll start getting interesting

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Originally posted by thedarktower

I like the "ten commandments video". Check youtube.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

yeah thats one of my favourites too. I still cant believe some folks think this bible is actually gods word. It was written by men, men witht an agenda. And to be honest, probably a bit mentally ill. talking flaming bushes? virgin birth? come on, say that today and you would end up in a nut house lol

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
reply to post by nyk537

Excellent thread, S+F!

Really enjoyed reading this! Nice to have a completely different topic to discuss, and such a positive one too.

I'd be interested to see how seriously the scientific community would take this..

without being a scientist even i can answer this: not seriously at all.
edit on 17-8-2011 by thedarktower because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join