It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay so I have been thinking of trying the E Cigarette

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When E Cigarettes first gained popularity I bought many types to try. After a week I got bronchitis. Being a smoker I usually would have it once every 2-4 years, but it was different this time. Waste of money I still think.

Good news is its now been almost 2 full years on natural chem free cig's (Natural American Spirit) and no bronchitis for about 3 years.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It takes a week or two to get used to, but it's well worth it

I've been vaping for a little over 3 years now, and I love it!
It's soooo much cheaper too, after the initial investment.

Used to smoke a carton a week, at a cost of about $41.00 each, now it cost me $200-$300 a year to satisfy my nicotine addiction.

As a bonus, I can hit it any time I want at work too! My boss is a vaper-er too.....

Stay away from the ready to smoke deals, they can get quite expensive.

I started out with the "Joye 510", graduated the the "EGO" and now I have one called the "E-Power".
The parts for the latter are easily replaceable and relatively cheap.
I mix my own juice 70/30 with vegetable glycerine, and am just now getting to the end of the first 500ml bottle of 60mg/ml nicotine juice that I bought nearly 2 years ago for around $200.00.

Prices are coming down, as competition and market saturation increases, as I have recently bought another 500ml of 100mg/ml juice for less than a hundred bucks.

Shop around, and while you're at it visit the E-Cigarette Forum.
for lots of tips, reviews and recipes...

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to say I was inspired by this post to start vaping again. I had tried the e-cig thing about 3 years ago and had a love/hate relationship with it. I loved the concept of it, hated the constant maintenance.

After reading this thread, I did some research online to see what was new with vaping. A week or so later I decided to try an Ego-T type B and I am smoke free for over two weeks. Yes, there is still some maintenance required but the tank system seems to make staying smoke-free easier.

I am not sure if I am allowed to say where I purchased my products on here but I am more than happy to share what I have found.

Thanks everyone!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join