It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained light in clouds - HAARP?? or something else

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I find these videos showing light formations above the clouds to be interesting because they are stationary and affecting the surrounding moisture. They could be cloud manipulation so I thought I'd bring them here for further comment.
1st video is from 2009, it is hidden behind quite a bit of cloud cover:

2nd and 3rd are from the same source, and from 8-15-11

The lights from this second video really remind me of the dancing light I saw at the Sakurajima volcano video but without the intense flare up and pulsing:

Let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't get it, 3 videos of backlit clouds. What exactly am I supposed to be seeing? It's just clouds and sunlight

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting videos. I'm not sure what to make of it, but it appears like some kind of cloud control experiment. In the second video, you can faintly see the outline of a ring or disk next to the part of the cloud that is moving. It is static and doesn't change position when the clouds around it move.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Is this a joke? Of course the sun backlights clouds. Seriously, people seem to be knowing less and less simple science.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This thread is proof that a large group of modern humans are only a few steps from believing that dragons support the world on their backs as they soar through the ether. =/

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

The sun doesn't move the clouds around like that though. Did you even watch the videos?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Stop!

I am usually also very skeptical, but video #1 definitely shows something VERY odd which is not "normal" backlit clouds. Did you even watch that video? (havent seen the others yet..)

Edit: Ok, really ODD stuff.

Skeptics, WATCH before you give comments please

edit on 16-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared

The sun doesn't move the clouds around like that though. Did you even watch the videos?

That's where the wind comes in.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is definitely some kind of manipulation going on there. Look closer those of you who see nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by KSprepared

That's where the wind comes in.

Lost in Space? Trapped in a vortex? Southern Baptist sex slave mind control?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Wind doesn't move clouds like that. The movements are not organic, they are precise and dramatic. Watch closer.
Also sun doesn't behave like pin-points of light that move independently.
You don't have to believe that it's some kind of conspiracy, you can even say the videos were edited, but at least admit that something unnatural is shown in the OP footage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
LOL first time ive seen perfect circles and straight lines in such a localised area of clouds. This is manipulation, either video or envirommental. There appearred to be a small triangle at inside edge of circle at one point. Maybe a point of focus for HAARP enthusiasts. No idea what it is. Interesting though. Look forward to some opinions.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thereisnotry

Honestly, I didn't see anything that couldn't be explained by corona discharge. Except for the last video, that was probably added in post because it doesn't light up things around the growing light.

You guys might want to read my thread on putting haarp into perspective. It's laughable that people think it can "move" clouds.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I havent seen any footage like this before on ATS if its not cgi ect. it is a cool find. Not sure if its high charged particals in the atmosphere somewhat like what cause tornados or hurricanes. I say this due to the movements I observed. The lighting seems to be from the water droplets moving in the form the charged particals are making, so maybe just reflection from the moving clouds. Either way its some cool footage. Could be what the old bluebeam is capable of. SnF for the interesting footage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I think supported on their wings lol the backs too hot
ALL that animatter in the gas chambers/lungs
can be a lil uncomfy for new souls...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi I am new to this site and I am looking forward to contributing when I have something interesting to share. I do agree though that this just looks like a case of backlit clouds. Not a very uncommon sight although very beautiful..
edit on 16-8-2011 by Mastema because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Might have thought they were CGI also, but when you go to the source channel on youtube, you'll see that the older video's poster has nothing but kid vids other than this one, and the second just some fireworks. I think that people that like to mess with us and put up fake vids would have more fakes in their uploads. These seem genuine to me, but just my opinion, I'm no CG expert.

and I have to say WOW to everyone who says just backlit clouds, can they not see the clouds jerking around in an unnatural fashion?
edit on 16-8-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe it's some type of weather sprite? Do we have any meteorologists on ATS?

2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Glitch in the matrix.

Honestly, I haven't seen clouds ever do that before. I'm always looking at them. (bit of a daydreamer). haha.
I would chalk up to either something I don't know...or because this guy got 3 different instances...C.G.I..

Still neat video, though.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seriously, am I seeing the same video as the people who are claiming backlit clouds. There is quite clearly a localised, specific height disturbance occuring. Not a clue what it is but it is not nothing. I am not saying either that it is not natural but it is strange.

HAARP CAN move clouds. High heating of the atmosphere through a channel of highly focused radiowaves would evaporate the water molecules that clouds consist off. Not to mention the effect that the frequency would have when beam was passing through clouds.

"Method and Apparatus For Creating an Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region of Plasma"
Bernard J. Eastlund and Simon Ramo inventors, Patent Number: 4,712,155 Issue Date: 1/28/85
Assignee: APTI, Inc.

This patent speciffically refers to adjusting severe weather patterns by creating plasma in atmosphere.

Not for a minute saying it is HARRP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join