It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS for Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This Post is to give all those who support Ron Paul a place to post all types of media to support his campaign. If you have an idea for a poster, video, slogan, etc. place it here so we can even the playing field a bit against MSM's
campaign to ignore him.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46fc46648a8b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Boycott the media!! We want the truth! Unbiased, or unwatched! You choose your fate MSM.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eastbosbud

Gawd, I have SUCH a man crush on Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Of course ATS is for Ron Paul Fantasy.

Major Internet site.

But Ron Paul isn't running for President of the Internet.

Sorry......No chance for Ron Paul Fantasy.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Maybe you missed the whooping he put on Romney and Ginghrich and Cain in Iowa? Maybe you have ignored all the major polls that show him in the top 3 and surging? Maybe you missed the fact that he is doing this well despite the media blackout!

Sorry, but Ron Paul is exactly what the country needs at this time. He is kind of an extreme Conservative, but that is exactly what we need to get the country steered back to the center. A moderate just cannot right the ship. The great Compromiser in Obama hasn't done anything but make it worse.

We absolutely must have a Ron Paul type president in 2012. Nothing less will do.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
S + F.

For those people who dont support Ron Paul, I would venture to say that they probably dont understand his positions or have been preempted by the media's spin on his issues: that he's an "isolationist" or that he's a "racist", labels like these which are incredibly dishonest.

The larger issue at hand is the role of, what is now more clear than ever, the state run media. Has there ever been a point in our nation's history where the collusion and the agenda by the media to attack, censor and undermine a person or issue has been so blatant???

I am hoping that this will be the wake up call to those who dont yet understand just how threatened the establishment is by Ron Paul. There is not one other politician let alone candidate who dare challenge two of the most protected establishments in American history: the central banking scheme i.e. the "Federal Reserve" and the war for profit industry via Military Industrial Complex.

They're not scared, they're terrified, and it shows.

edit on 16-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Maybe you missed the whooping he put on Romney and Ginghrich and Cain in Iowa? Maybe you have ignored all the major polls that show him in the top 3 and surging? Maybe you missed the fact that he is doing this well despite the media blackout!

Sorry, but Ron Paul is exactly what the country needs at this time. He is kind of an extreme Conservative, but that is exactly what we need to get the country steered back to the center. A moderate just cannot right the ship. The great Compromiser in Obama hasn't done anything but make it worse.

We absolutely must have a Ron Paul type president in 2012. Nothing less will do.

Maybe you missed the fact that the same thing happened in 2007 at this time?

Ron Paul supporters always get fired up early....and just fizzle out in the end.

Why? Maybe they can't put the joint down, can't get off the internet, can't even vote because of their age, not registered Republicans, so they can't vote in most State primaries?

Whatever it is, Ron Paul's support is not solid enough for him to even make a dent in the Republican nomination process.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I didn't support Paul in 2007. His campaign was a little more fringe, he didn't have the momentum and poll numbers he has this time around, and I didn't feel he was taking his own campaign seriously enough. I liked him, but I never had any intention to vote for him. Also in 2007, there was no Tea Party.

2011/2012 is an entirely different ball game. Paul has mainstream supporters like me. He also has good polling numbers, and a top notch campaign. He also has support from the Tea Party.

I think he has a great shot this time around.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Maybe you missed the fact that the same thing happened in 2007 at this time?

Ron Paul supporters always get fired up early....and just fizzle out in the end.

Why? Maybe they can't put the joint down, can't get off the internet, can't even vote because of their age, not registered Republicans, so they can't vote in most State primaries?

Whatever it is, Ron Paul's support is not solid enough for him to even make a dent in the Republican nomination process.

It sounds like you are just antagonizing his supporters with no basis of an argument. You are saying he has no chance yet you are completely ignoring current straw polls that clearly indicate otherwise. You would think that the very fact the MSM ignores him should tell you they are afraid of him winning.

If you want to talk about how you don't like him, that's fine. Just don't try to convince us that first place in one poll and 2nd in another is not indicative of potential victory. That's just ignoring facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

So true, yet if you keep repeating (at least in the media) that he isn't electable... the misinformed will just follow what the MSM says...

however... as you said... even if he is blacked out by the media... what he has said in debates, in his videos, his speeches in the house, etc... have woken a lof of people up to where this country is headed.

RP for 2012... woo!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

It sounds like you are just antagonizing his supporters with no basis of an argument. You are saying he has no chance yet you are completely ignoring current straw polls that clearly indicate otherwise. You would think that the very fact the MSM ignores him should tell you they are afraid of him winning.

If you want to talk about how you don't like him, that's fine. Just don't try to convince us that first place in one poll and 2nd in another is not indicative of potential victory. That's just ignoring facts.

My solid argument is that most Ron Paul supporters are not even registered Republicans. This prevents them from even voting for him in most state primaries.

Basis of argument? We went through this same exact thing in 2007. 4 years ago is not that long ago. Sometimes reviewing recent history gives you an idea of how things will play out.

You are siting a straw poll......
give me a break.......
Next thing you will do is site an online poll, or maybe even the ATS poll,......

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I agree with you. Before I joined ATS.....I didn't really know that much about Ron Paul.....ATS made me very curious about him....so I have read about him, listened to him.....and...what I really like about him is that he tells the truth and doesn't sugar coat it....we need the truth right now...and Ron Paul tells it. I think that is why many of the powers that be that run the mainstream media are boycotting him.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I agree with you. Before I joined ATS.....I didn't really know that much about Ron Paul.....ATS made me very curious about him....so I have read about him, listened to him.....and...what I really like about him is that he tells the truth and doesn't sugar coat it....we need the truth right now...and Ron Paul tells it. I think that is why many of the powers that be that run the mainstream media are boycotting him.

So you are going to run out right now a register as a Republican?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

My solid argument is that most Ron Paul supporters are not even registered Republicans. This prevents them from even voting for him in most state primaries.

Basis of argument? We went through this same exact thing in 2007. 4 years ago is not that long ago. Sometimes reviewing recent history gives you an idea of how things will play out.

You are siting a straw poll......
give me a break.......
Next thing you will do is site an online poll, or maybe even the ATS poll,......

You talk about a straw poll like it's invalid. They speak about how important it is when Bachmann wins it but if Ron Paul wins it, it is suddenly worthless? You sound like you are just mimicking the very same logic we make fun of and frown on but you don't even notice you are doing it.

These are republican straw polls. It's not like you are seeing a misrepresentation of republican voters; it's actually pretty accurate.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So you are going to run out right now a register as a Republican?

Actually...no....the majority of my family are Democrats.....but we don't always vote democrat..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Actually...no....the majority of my family are Democrats.....but we don't always vote democrat..

Thanks for proving my point!

In order to vote for Ron Paul in most state primaries, you have to be registered as a Republican.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Maybe you missed that Romney didn't "participate" in the straw poll.

Maybe you have ignored that Ron Paul is a very distant 3rd/4th in all the major polls.

And Maybe you are talking about a different "Media Blackout"...because this doesn't look like it would fit that definition.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OKS actually he did participate in the sense that his name was on the ballot and he was at the debate two nights before in Iowa.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The Ron Paul Campaign has stirred something in me that I never knew was there. Not sure if my complete lack of hope for humanity was what held me back for so long, but I now am so hopeful and optimistic about the prospect of Ron Paul becoming President. We certainly need revolution.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Romney was on the ballot and at the debates. He participated.

And I can't see the videos from work, but from the titles, the majority of them appear to have been after the Debates and online polls, where Paul was a clear winner.

One thing you have proven, maybe the media blackout is over? I hope that is true. If he has a good showing in New Hampshire, then the media will begin supporting him. Hopefully they begin to support him even sooner!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join