It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am tired of people posting "Aliens do not exist" threads. We HAVE contact.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Based on my own eyewitness accounts of what looked like an other-worldly craft, cavorting around United States airspace near Washington D.C. one night, is enough proof too me, but maybe not somebody else; that it was an alien starship that was controlled either by at least one live ET entity or robot.

But how can I get confirmation of said UFO experience, when TPTB refuse to release any radar data, or fighter pilot sightings of my own eyewitness account about a starship that invaded U.S. airspace that night back in December 1976?

You can wait till the cows come home, my friend; but you still won't get confirmation about any other- worldly craft sightings by the U,S. government; because the issue is considered Above Top Secret - Though... I cannot even confirm that!!!

I would assume that even just one flying saucer could bring TPTB, to there knees in a single day.
Thats probably why the UFO enigma is so hush hush by our Federal government.

Foofighter's,

Erno86
edit on 22-8-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 22-8-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by adeclerk

When you are dealing with Aliens whose technology is 1 million years ahead of our own, then humanity is not in a position to know anything. Of course any rationale human being is going to demand proof or evidence, but we are at such a disadvantage and I doubt we could prove anything when it comes to such a technologically superior foe.

Bullet proof. That is the perfect excuse, they are so advanced that they defy leaving evidence of their existence. And yet they can't turn off their lights when they travel across galaxies to visit us, please.

adeclerk- May I state- That in certain instance's the ET's do leave evidence of there existence.

May I suggest- That in certain flight phases of an ET Starship, it requires a lighted plasma phase, especially at night time on a planet that has no light source; based on my speculation that lighted photon plasma contained by a magnetic shield, surrounding the starship, is the fuel for the photon propulsion unit that powers the starship.

For Foofighter's,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here is an interview from a really good Medium that also channeled bashar and got into channeling after meeting darryl: www.lyssaroyal.com...
i know: another crazy delusional liar for many paranoid people here..for me one proof more.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
btw: lyssa royal really has the most profound and valuable channeled information about ET Civilisations in detail. Its awesome ..

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This one is important :

Q: From your experience as a channel since 1985, do you find any similarity in the messages that are being channeled?
"There is definitely a similarity in the messages. It seems like each channel has their own area of expertise, but the overall message is the same. These basic messages include the following ideas: 1) We are all the creators of our own realities, and reality is created through our thoughts and emotions. 2) We are part of a galactic family of which we are not yet totally conscious. Beings of immense diversity have visited and continue to visit us whether in physical form (such as UFOs) or on the spiritual levels (such as angels). 3) There is a transformation happening that called different names by different teachers. This is a real, tangible event 4) We all have our connection to God within us and need not worship something external to us. We are all a part of God and need no one outside of ourselves to serve as a "cosmic messenger" -- no priest, no church, no guru, and certainly no trance channel!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
People are too wrapped up in there own little bubbles.....Rents over due, bills bills bills, Minimum wage and whatever people stresses may be. No time to think of E.T's or N.W.O....I to find it hard to tell of things that are going on behind the Iron curtain

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join