It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Threatens Ben Bernanke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Rick Perry: I dunno what y’all would do to him in Iowa but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treasonous in my opinion.

Treason is a capital offense.

This also proves this guy will say pretty much anything to get elected.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Many are just mimicking what Ron Paul has always said. but get them into a debate and see if they actually know what they're talking about..

I doubt Perry does..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
After watching the video again, it seems that he's saying printing more money will help the economy -- and he'll kill Bernanke for helping Obama get reelected by fixing the economy through money printing. Proving that he's not only violent but also economically illiterate.

He is also saying he'd rather the economy go to hell than lose the upcoming election.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Many are just mimicking what Ron Paul has always said. but get them into a debate and see if they actually know what they're talking about..

I doubt Perry does..

This is what drives me nuts about Perry and the other cartoonish GOP candidates this year..all of a sudden they are repeating what Dr. Paul says without any knowledge.

Ron Paul has been saying the same thing for 20 years, he will never be accused of a flip flopping.

Principals and honesty are something in very short supply in BOTH parties, thats why Rep Pauls audience is so young and well informed.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I doubt Perry does..

Indeed.

It's funny how a lot of the lifelong central banking supporters and statist are now jumping on the anti-fed bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This guy is as slick as Obama. This is equivilant to obama saying no lobbiests, transparancy. It's ear candy, but he has no intentin of doing anything. His record shows he speaks for one thing, ie TSA Groping Bill, but behind close doors has it killed. Congratulations to Ron Paul, despite what anyone says, this fringe can't win loony toon sure is framing the race.

top topics

join