It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thanks, DF1, but don't hold your breath... the interesting point about the citation that Mike (publicgadfly) provided is that it completely supports what we have been saying about the country being founded by masons upon masonic principles... so, where's the beef?

And, on a side point, PublicGadfly, are you or are you not Mike Gentry?

I fully expect that several others will be taking up this question in their posts soon as well...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Gadfly wrote:

"There is no proof that the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States are masonic documents or based upon masonry philosophy, is there?"

Proof of Masonic values is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what values the documents are based on. The point is, Masons participated in their creation, whatever those documents say or guarantee (they just HAPPEN to guarantee your rights and freedoms as an American.)

So:

1.) The Great Documents were created, in part, by Masons.
2.) These documents happen to guarantee your rights, freedoms, and privileges.
3.) You seek to discredit Masons (you call them liars and vipers): the very people who are, in part, responsible for codifying your rights, freedoms, and privileges as an American.

Without those documents, you wouldn't have a pot to piss in. So when you think about your Revolutionary heroes, just remember that some of the very greatest among them were Masons. So when you speak of liars and vipers, do you mean the Masons who signed the Constitution, or the Masons who fought for your freedom in the Continental army? No, wait, perhaps you mean the Masons who might be your friends, or the doctor who will attempt to save your life when you finally keel over . . . . .

[edit on 6-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh, don't confuse him with facts... he has already made up his "mind".

the fact that masons were key to the formation of this country and that the United States was founded upon masonic principles by those men is incontrovertible...and, moreover, he just provided a link admitting it!

Masonic Influence on US Formation

So, he is kind of foolish, and admitting it... you have got to love folks like that.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

LTD
Proof of Masonic values is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what values the documents are based on. The point is, Masons participated in their creation, whatever those documents say or guarantee (they just HAPPEN to guarantee your rights and freedoms as an American.)
So:
1.)The Great Documents were created, in part, by Masons.
2.) These documents happen to guarantee your rights, freedoms, and privileges.
3.) You seek to discredit Masons (you call them liars and vipers): the very people who are, in part, responsible for codifying your rights, freedoms, and privileges as an American.

Without those documents, you wouldn't have a pot to piss in. So when you think about your Revolutionary heroes, just remember that some of the very greatest among them were Masons. So when you speak of liars and vipers, do you mean the Masons who signed the Constitution, or the Masons who fought for your freedom in the Continental army? No, wait, perhaps you mean the Masons who might be your friends, or the doctor who will attempt to save your life when you finally keel over . . .

Good, for your sake would that it were so.
#3 of your tableau is the only part of your list that I disagree with. The balance I feel like progress has been made.

theron
Oh, don't confuse him with facts... he has already made up his "mind".

the fact that masons were key to the formation of this country and that the United States was founded upon masonic principles by those men is incontrovertible...and, moreover, he just provided a link admitting it!

Masonic Influence on US Formation

So, he is kind of foolish, and admitting it... you have got to love folks like that.

Whoops, back to square one.

Why is it that the seekers can see and the bearers become blind?

Follow your own link Bro. Theron and read what THOSE masonic writers say, not what you 'think' they say.

The craft must have changed in the last many years else something someplace has entered the water supply.
Besides, this is Texas masonry- didn't I read something one of the 'current pro-masons' wrote about Texas masonry not being fully accepted or accredited?

LTD nice snake- kind of fitting and all. What kind of brim does a Shriner have?

[edit on 6/9/2004 by PublicGadfly]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Besides, this is Texas masonry- didn't I read something one of the 'current pro-masons' wrote about Texas masonry not being fully accepted or accredited?

No, Texas grand Lodge is fully accredited and accepted...

Nice innuendo there, though. A lack of truth and factual data doesn't stop you from slander, does it?

Now that we have that out of the way, is your name Mike Gentry?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Gadfly wrote:

"Good, for your sake would that it were so."

WHICH PART OF MY POST DOES THAT REFER TO ?

The snake avatar: it's my sign from Chinese astrology (fire snake, specifically.) Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
theron dunn , you are so confused i think you are psychotic.

You are making things up in your head based on preconceived notions. You went off on this trip about nothing and are still tripping. I wasn't slandering Albert Pike, nor did I misquote him or quote him out of context. You know why? Because the context was what was written. That is all. That the Blue Lodge degrees are not the whole of Masonry. I don't want to have to point a very simple thing out to you three times, but you either don't listen or you play around like that on purpose. You've been acting like a monkey. I'm not playing games.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I need to explain what this thread is all about.

1: This thread is an investigation into secret societies and their connection with the �people� behind the One World Order or New World Order.

2: This thread will try to connect the dots, so all of you can see the thick red line that draws between all these secret societies.

3: This thread shall only be filled with known facts.

INDEX

A: Bilderberg
B: Rothschild�s
C: United Nations
D: The Round Table
E: The Black Nobility
F: Free Masons
G: The Wardens (*1)

*1: Now there are in fact no facts or proof about the wardens but the knowledge I have of them is purely from my higher self so no need to ask for proof on this subject as I cant provide any.

I'm going to leave Chapter F alone for now, and go to...

Chapter C: The United Nations

The United Nations was created after WW2. You could say it was the third attempt at Global Governance. After the Napoleon Wars the first attempt was made under the name "League of Nations". By this time Europe was beginning to feel the burden of war, especially the money needed to fund war. This money had to be borrowed, with interest, and the bankers were funding all sides. The bankers were also behind starting the League of Nations. It wasn't successful though. The second attempt was after WW1. Again, under the name "League of Nations". Same bankers, again, unsuccessful - although a little more successful than the first time.

If at first you don't succeed... WW2. The United Nations was born. The World Government had been conceived, and from then until today, in the 2004th Year of Dominion, the United Nations has past the stages of embryo, to fetus, to baby, to child, and is almost an adult. National Sovereignty is saddeningly becoming exstinct. The European Union is now entrenched.. the American Union of the USA, Mexico, Canada, Central America, and eventually South America is being incrementally built. There will be an Asian Union and an African Union... it's 1984, and noone seems to care.

www.UNisEvil.com

A new website I recently came across, and I absolutely love the name. So much in so little words. Let's see how the evolution of the site goes.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Stoneskull;

You're writing, but you are not making sense... oh, and by the way, nice slander there, referencing me as being psychotic...

are ad homenim attacks the only way you can make a point there, old son? This sort of demolishes any effectiveness you might have as a debater...

You didn't read my post either, in reply, but chose to ignore the clear fact that I simply posted the context of Pike's words, which you DID NOT.

You don't like that... I can understand it... so either discuss the material and give us your take, or let it go.. you are beginning to look foolish here...

Thanks for playing.

[edit on 6/9/04 by theron dunn]

df1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
I'm going to leave Chapter F alone for now, and go to...

I just can't wait till you get to Chapter G.

Thus far all you guys have is a list of items. When is the dot connection going to start?

Can I start my own list?

1) the pilgrims
2) pta
3) al queda
4) the beatles
5) the new york yankees.

There you go I made a list and notice how there are 5 items on my list to correspond to a 5 pointed star. Surely you can connect the dots to this obvious conspiracy yourself. And I never did trust that miles standish in that black wiccan hat with the point on top hidden.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
A snippet of the way the ruling Bloodlines have been dominating power over the centuries:

From the first track ("Introduction") off of the album "No World Order" by Gamma Ray:

---

Illuminati
You've come to take control
You can take my heartbeat
But you can't break my soul
We all shall be free

Illuminati
You'll never take control
Your new world order
Will lead to none at all
We all stand before you as one
Heaven is for everyone
To be free from the dark

---

There really is a New World Order.. there really are Illuminati bloodlines.

Your jokes and denial slides won't change that.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
1.) Many American Presidents and other world leaders have come from wealthy families.

2.) Bush and kerry are descended from colonial immigrants, and some of their ancestors are wealthy or famous.

3.) Bush and Kerry are something like NINTH COUSINS TWICE REMOVED. Big deal, LOL. It's no seret, either. It was all over the news.

You have your first cousin and you share the same grandparents; your second and you share the same great grandparents. So when you get back to your ninth cousins that means you share the ancestor 11 generations ago.

They're not brothers, and only distantly related.

If we dig deep enough, I'm sure that we'd find out that my great-great-great-great-great-great-great- granddaddy knocked up your great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandma in the back of a barn somethin' serious. It is not uncommon that you and your friends might share a common ancestor WAY down the line. Nothing special, really.

So, wealthy families that stick together, might intermarry and groom their children for public life, DO NOT suggest any kind of illuminati connection or NWO theory. It is simply power perpetuating itself. Wealthy blue-bloods have nearly always had that kind of power. It's been this way since the beginning. Frankish history (circa 600-800 AD or so) is full of such examples. Big freaking shock.

Rich pricks stick together. They don't necessarily get together to form a single global totalitarian dictatorship.

NOTE: the fact that people in positions of power can spark world wars or reshape the political landscape as a result, is no surprise, either, and suggests nothing more than a historical truism. A reordering of world powers from time to time is expected. Insofar as the NWO theory suggests this, it is true. History supports it. A single, totalitarian world government, however, is an impossibility, for obvious reasons. So yes, there WILL be a New World Order, just not the kind you assume.

[edit on 6-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Unless you are a paranoid schisophrenic, however, with a tinfoil hat that is slightly askew, and then the commonplace becomes suspicious activity...

These Konspiracy Kooks are harmless, except to their own credibility... but this ridiculous obsession keeps them harmless and out to trouble, other than having to wade through the tripe they post...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Quote: �There is so much knowledge these "old people" had that has been covered-up, including their knowledge of alien beings.
Then there are all the Pyramids (and other structures) on Earth (including under the ocean) that for all we know could've been here for a million years, and contain impossibilities for mere "primitive people" to build, as well as unexplained techniques, calendars, maps and material. (For example, the mortar used on the Great Pyramid cannot be reproduced.. it is an unknown material, stronger than any mortar "modern people" have made, and is officially a "mystery". There's a whole topic about whether there were Pyramids found on Mars.�

Yes it is True! Our �Space Friends� have always been here � Guiding us � Were do you think all of our Knowledge � the Knowledge of the Ancients � came from? Humanities EGO is out of Control! True we are Evolving � but many still act like Animalistic Apes!!! Oh Yeah just ran across that Image from NASA of Mars with all of those sections Blotted out � who ever posted that on ATS � Good Job! They are going to have to tell us the TRUTH soon!!!

Quote: �the Sun being the prototype (??) for Jesus.�

Christos is Obviously a Sun God is what he meant. Can you deny that the Christianity that we have today is anything less than a Complete Mix of Judaism & Various PAGAN Beliefs & Practices?

Also - Imagine that � The Architects & Engineers that BUILT Washington D.C. knew Geometry � Wow that�s Amazing! You Sensationalistic NWO Nuts are so Stupid � give it a Rest! The # hits the fan every day � what else is new?!

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's another interesting family tree:

-------

And now some goodies for the contributors and constructive participators of this thread (I've clicked "ignore" on the trolls, and suggest you do the same - I don't get why they don't go find a thread they're interested in or start one themself instead of trashing this one):

A rare book I've uploaded to my webspace on the Committee of 300. This is a great document to add to your research. (And also a great book to pass on to anyone you know (and they're pretty common) who worships Noam Chomsky).

Right-click and save it here

I suggest googling and reading about one Paul Weyrich, which will add to the information of the e-book. See how he is connected to Rush Limbaugh, Heritage Foundation, Moral Majority and ALEC, among many other open groups, besides the secret-society type groups.

If you're not listening to RBN (Republic Broadcasting Network) yet, I suggest you get onto it. www.rbnlive.com

And I encourage you (the nay-sayers-in-denial included) to come chat with me and all the others in the best chatroom in the world. Connect to EFnet IRC and join #NewWorldOrder ... see www.NewWorldOrderChat.com for more information, and/or to connect to the chatroom via the web.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the links-

pier 57?

I didn't know that!

df1

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It appears that this post is a violation of ATS TOS in several respects. It using copyright material in the image at www.franklyspeakingradio.com... violating TOS item #6. Also note that a variety of other posts in this thread are posting images in violation of item #6 as well. And this post is promoting, soliciting and cultivating membership for an IRC channel in potential violation of TOS items #9, #11 and #12.

And I encourage you (the nay-sayers-in-denial included) to come chat with me and all the others in the best chatroom in the world. Connect to EFnet IRC and join #NewWorldOrder ... see www.NewWorldOrderChat.com for more information, and/or to connect to the chatroom via the web.

6.) You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by this website. You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive my advance permission). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray). You will not use ATS to bash other boards or engage in so-called "board wars".

11.) You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited by this website. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites.

Just checking to make sure everyone is playing on the same terms. Also I'd appreciate anyone that is able to explain the topic of this thread in 25 words or less. It appears to me the only point is to frequently repeat lies in order to make them true. At least thats according to the title A lie told often enough becomes the truth!. If so it is also a violation of TOS item #1.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Right.

That very last point would put SEVERAL people in jeopardy.

Still, not my decision to make.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

www.NewWorldOrderChat.com
Forum Statistics
Our users have posted 160 Posts in 66 Topics in 15 Forum(s)
Last Post on September 05 2004 at 12:11pm By Ddraig
We have 110 Forum Members
The Newest Forum Member is bodd
In total there are 2 Active Users online, 2 Guest(s) and 0 Member(s)

A veritable juggernaut in the expansive world of conspiracy forums. Just remember folks, it's not quantity... it's quality...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Biting statistics . . . . not just for monkeys anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
df1 -

note rule 6: "with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public"

note rule 9,11,12: i am not selling anything, nor asking for membership in anything. it was an invitation to a chatroom i chat in, on topic, and 9 pages deep. i understand your point though and i will edit this if requested by a moderator.

and as for rule 1: i don't think we're posting anything that's inaccurate on purpose. we're exploring a topic, and there's a lot of info to sift through. speaking for myself, i am sincere in my exploration, and try to remain as accurate as i can.

mirthful me -

while the chatroom's been around for years, the site is only new and the forum isn't used much.

---

now i would like to point out the following rules:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join