It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stoneskull
now i would like to point out the following rules:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by me.

I personally don't see how you might think either applicable.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

df1
Just checking to make sure everyone is playing on the same terms. Also I'd appreciate anyone that is able to explain the topic of this thread in 25 words or less. It appears to me the only point is to frequently repeat lies in order to make them true. At least thats according to the title A lie told often enough becomes the truth!. If so it is also a violation of TOS item #1.

quote:
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Whew- lets the masons off the hook- glad to see that!

They don't know

It's called 'brain-dead'

Same old (and tired) Ostrichitus=masonry stuff.

'cept I wonder where their head is up?

(open you shirt and see the light?)

Brain washed with arcane mysticism. Where's Bro. Pike when we need him?

All those 'masonic' diatribes and posts with pics and quotes are not copyrighted- is that the ticket?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Gadfly wrote:

"It's called 'brain-dead'

(open you shirt and see the light?)"

?????????????????????

Gadfly,

All you offer these days is silly sarcasm, name-calling, and insults.

As an older gentleman you should be setting the standard, no matter what you think of the other side.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Whew- lets the masons off the hook- glad to see that!

They don't know

It's called 'brain-dead'

(open you shirt and see the light?)

Brain washed with arcane mysticism. Where's Bro. Pike when we need him?

All those 'masonic' diatribes and posts with pics and quotes are not copyrighted- is that the ticket?

So, lets see... ad homenim attacks are useful to your position... how?

When you use ad homenim attacks against a group of people, how are YOU better than klukkers and nazis?

Hmmm, I have got to tell you, Michael, that you are making masonry look very good, since we engage with facts, and all you have brought to the table is abuse, innuendo, slander and ad homenims...

oh, yeah, and a reference to the TOS now seems in order, based on your above behaviors and your historic behaviors...

Originally posted by ATS TOS

Rule 2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Rule 13.) You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding"). You will also not create threads or post messages announcing your departure from the board unless approved by me.

[edit on 8/9/04 by theron dunn]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the ron dunn,

It's ad hominem for Bruce's sake.

and You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages applies directly to you.

Go away. Make your own thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Uh, Stone... its Theron, though cute word play... or would be if it were even vaguely original...

as for my post, it was exactly on topic... though ad homenim attacks seem to be de rigeur for the masonic critics...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

theron dunn , you are so confused i think you are psychotic.

You've been acting like a monkey. I'm not playing games.

How about you end you personal insults and stop moderating to your liking.

Personally, I see this type of insult as quite rude and personal (calling someone monkey, idiot, fool, etc) since, from sometime back...this is no longer allowed at ATS (it was in the political forums once). In this case the insulted party here chose to just move on rather than come to the staff OR attack back.

Kudos to Theron!

After reading a few pages, its funny how the one quoting the TOS, is the same one calling people names when they don't agree. I suggest an apology (which takes some moral fiber) or at the very least edit out your insults. Suprise us.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

LTD602

As an older gentleman you should be setting the standard, no matter what you think of the other side.

Gentleman?

Yuk, yuk- ya still gotta walk home and I got the beer
!!!!

theron dunn

So, lets see... ad homenim attacks are useful to your position... how?

When you use ad homenim attacks against a group of people, how are YOU better than klukkers and nazis?

�I am as one with the Borg� Not really, then I would be a mason, am I right?

stoneskull

the ron dunn,

It's ad hominem for Bruce's sake.

and You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages applies directly to you.

Go away. Make your own thread.

What I been telling them, but as the stated topic of this thread THEY just keep it up- of course you could look at it that THEY (the Borg) �m-people� prove Neon's point in the beginning.

Is Neon smooth, or what!!!

I have to wonder, is theron a red-herring? You know- he posts semi-protective masonic mumbo-jumbo but ALWAYS opens himself up to exposure- kind of like he's wearing a target on his back

I don't know- I'll bet he's a riot to be around in real life- get him out of a lodge, just after a ceremony and he would rattle for hours h00t

Those lodge guys- they don't drink in lodges but I see a lot of them sniffing when the come out!! YIKES

So, is masonry proven to be just nothing but a bunch of �nice chaps� sitting around playing checkers, or what?

I still believe in the �lie said often enough becomes the truth�

Look at Jones (Jonestown infamy) and many others, like a mantra.

I always wondered about the Krishnas chanting for peace- arresting people calling for love and peace never made sense to me. I suppose they offended one too many guys wearing Fez's or something?

PS it is K capital K O.K.?

[edit on 10/9/2004 by PublicGadfly]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How about posting something with substance instead of the same old boring crap over and over again?

Mason's sniff coc aine? That's a new one to me.

I'm afraid that you've got to the stage where all you are posting now is complete rubbish.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The problem is not necessarily with all the information and opinion you post, but with your sarcastic and insulting method of delivery.
If you have contempt for Masons and Secret Societies, like here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then fine. You don't need to lace most of your posts with insulting innuendo.

There ARE Masons on this board, and they have behaved civilly toward you. It might be a good idea to at the very least, aknowledge that.

That "sniffing" remark was rather out of line, I must say.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wow, talk about taking things out of context!

After reading a few pages

Please read the whole thread Zedd. That comment came out of frustration from theron's continous harping on about something that was nothing, his "sly slander" based on assumptions. Words like "pathetic", "ignorance" and "ludicrous" are all evident, as well as many other assumption-based comments. Not many axioms, mainly assumptions. I found it annoying that he made, what, 3 or 4 posts on the same thing, that were absolutely nothing. He was saying I quoted Albert Pike out of context. Like, I'm supposed to quote the whole book to make a point about there being more to Masonry than the first three degrees. Again, assumption led him to believe that I meant that there was something sinister about that, but that was not what I was saying at all. Why would I have to keep saying that? Please note that I said he was acting like a monkey (the giggles, the feeling that he wasn't listening, the comments about having things shoved in people's teeth, etc) not that he is a monkey, nor that he is psychotic.

its funny how the one quoting the TOS, is the same one calling people names when they don't agree.

I didn't bring the TOS up, although, as you would have seen, I noted the criticism, and felt that there were indeed attempts at disrupting and attacking the thread, hence my quote of the other two rules.

How about you end you personal insults and stop moderating to your liking.

I am sorry theron. You are not a monkey, and not psychotic. That came from emotion. I really am not interested in talking about Freemasonry anymore, and I apologise to you and other Masons for offending you and your Lodge. I'd like to see the thread stay on topic, with Chapter F left out maybe.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am sorry theron. You are not a monkey, and not psychotic. That came from emotion. I really am not interested in talking about Freemasonry anymore, and I apologise to you and other Masons for offending you and your Lodge. I'd like to see the thread stay on topic, with Chapter F left out maybe.

Well, if I did take things too far out of context or not read far enough back...then I apologize.

As for your comment to Theron that I quoted here all I can say is...well said.

More than any other forum here, I am constantly surprised to find members willing able to step back for a second as you have done. If we all did that, the world would be a better place.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

More than any other forum here, I am constantly surprised to find members willing able to step back for a second as you have done. If we all did that, the world would be a better place.

I am NOT kissing up (from my posts I believe you can tell that), this, from a MOD is the type of thing that makes ATS very, very different from any other generally accessible board I have posted to.

Kuddos!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Agreed.

Well said, Stoneskull.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Quote: "Brain Washed" & "I am as one with the Borg".

Actually I believe those Attributes usually accompany those in the
Judeo-Christian Fundamentalist Cult!!!

Certainly Not "Free"-Thinking Individuals with "Free"-Wills!

Mysticism is Enlightening - Not recommended for those with
"Slave Mentality"!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hypocracy isn't flattering. Tit-for-tat's are embarrassing. Vicious, personal posts could be sent via U2U.

There really are a million religions. Call em cults, call em philosophies.. they are personal, and people have the right to hold those beliefs.

I may be interested in secrets, and hidden teachings of religions of the world, but in no way am I saying those beliefs are sinister. As I said to Alex Kennedy a long time ago, I would become a Freemason if I wasn't an atheist. So I started learning about them by proxy, by correspondence.

The topic of this thread is about the New World Order. In the groundwork, a quite significant part of the New World Order structure, is looking back at history. Royal families of the world, the Founding Fathers of not just the US, but many other Western nations, and decision makers in all circles, have been schooled in Masonry. Nation constitutions, and the history of formation of Nations, and now the United Nations, are important in looking at the structure of the New World Order. This is not to say Masonry is sinister at all, but like science, knowledge can be used for good and evil.

I am only speaking for myself. I don't believe Masonry is sinister. People can be sinister, but that is the individuals and themselves influencing eachother. Masonry is like a University, and how one uses the knowledge taught, or the contacts one meets, through membership in the University is not the University's doing but the individuals involved doing.

Now, what is the New World Order? Where did "Novus Ordo Seclorum" come from? What is the story about Adam Weishaupt? What's all this about 1776 and the Illuminati? Who are the Illuminati? These are the questions we're dealing with here, and Masonry is only a small part of it. Money is the major part of it. Money is what runs the world, as they say. The more money you have the more powerful and influential you are.

Who are the richest people in the world? Well, it has to be the bankers who own the printing press and are loaning the money, doesn't it? The IMF (International Monetry Fund) owns 2/3rds of the world's gold. Every time there is a small increase in the value of gold, that makes the IMF exponentially richer, and exponentially more powerful. The IMF, with the World Bank connect to the Central Banks of all but 5 or 6 nations of the world. They loan the money to nations and taxes are collected for payment. The World Bank currently recieves more money in interest repayments than they are loaning out. Where does that lead? The UN starts taking ownership and control of real assets.. land, estate and even law of those nations.

The New World Order has been enstated incrementally over many years. WWII accelerated it, and the formation of the UN enshrined it. What is World Government? The United Nations is World Government. The European Union is a preview of final World Government, and that is a huge topic in and of itself. Beforehand, we will witness the American Union, African Union, and Asian Union formed, and the Global body is the United Nations... where they say "We the States", "We the Nations" and not "We the People".

It is very serious, and too late to deny. The Royal family of the New World Order, the Illuminati bloodline families, the owners and founders of the United Nations, already own the world. They are just making it public, bringing it up to the surface, writing it down in law... making it official.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Quote: "Money is the major part of it. Money is what runs the world, as they say. Who are the richest people in the world? Well, it has to be the bankers who own the printing press and are loaning the money, doesn't it? The IMF (International Monetary Fund) owns 2/3rds of the world's gold."

Agreed! I am Well Aware of this.

I am just sick of Fundamentalists who are Intolerant of any other School of Thought - other than their own - Calling everyone else in the World who do not think in the same exact way as they do - "Satanists". In a Public Forum this is Insulting to Masons & Non-Masons. Pagans & Athiests.

In my Life I have studied Science & Buddha-Dharma & Gnosticism (Them Pagans sure are Scary Bubba - maybe we should go & Burn Dem Witches) - I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING CALLED A SATANIST! This is a Slanderous Insult in my Book!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 10-9-2004 by JonestownRed]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Whew, that was quite an undertaking! I have spent the last 4 days reading this thread in between working 12 hour shifts. Needless to say that following the circular logic was at times frustrating. I will say that I do value each one's opinions and have seen some evidence produced herein on other websites. This does not mean it is true, just that we are asking the same questions. The new stuff I saw about the masonic rites and handshakes I saw(new to me) was something I had not seen before. Anyway I need to leave and will be back before or after I arrive to work(I get 3 two hour breaks). Yes they do pay me outrageous amounts of money!

I will have questions for the masons at that time. I think NH provides thought-provoking questions as does stone skull at times. Keep plugging away guys!

troylawson

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I gotta hand it to you Neon great thead. MY HERO

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join