It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Wilson Claims He Was Right on Illegal Immigrant Coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Rep. Wilson - SC

So according to the story, Wilson is the guy who shouted "you lie" two years ago when Nobama was giving a speech. Now, it appears he was correct.

But Wilson is claiming some vindication after the Health and Human Services Department awarded millions to "migrant and seasonal farm worker" health care -- a spokeswoman in the department was cited last week saying patients would not be asked about immigration status and a department official confirmed Monday that the centers receiving the grant money must offer primary care to "all residents" in a given area.

So there you have it. The HHSD is openly admitting that they will not verify citizenship in order to provide services, a clear departure from what Nobama promised. Another example of illegal immigrants taking our tax money for themselves. It's no wonder we have a $14T deficit!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Everyone knew he was right... he just needs to get the message out at the proper time through the proper channels. Yelling during someone else's speech just makes one look bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Another example of illegal immigrants taking our tax money for themselves.

When and how did the U.S govt become legitimate owner of the territory it claims?

It's no wonder we have a $14T deficit!

We do not have a $14T deficit....... I can't believe you have the nerve to claim young people aren't informed.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
So there you have it. The HHSD is openly admitting that they will not verify citizenship in order to provide services, a clear departure from what Nobama promised. Another example of illegal immigrants taking our tax money for themselves. It's no wonder we have a $14T deficit!

I disagree. The illegals are Taking nothing. Our Gov is Giving it to them. There's a difference.

(Hate the game - not the player)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I stand corrected, you are right. They are giving it to them. But the point remains that Nobama open faced lied about that point. I guess Wilson was right after all! Vindication can be sweet.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yep, he was correct. I see nothing wrong with him yelling it either and wish that he and the GOP members grew a pair and held to the statement.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Joe Wilson was and is correct about Obamacare providing Heath Care Coverage for illegal’s.

He should have NEVER apologized.

youtu.be...

Just goes to prove that no matter Democrat or Republican , they all are bent.

No “real” man would apologize when he knows the facts and is correct in his beliefs. Joe Wilson is just another no-spine politician.

edit on 16-8-2011 by brokedown because: fix link

edit on 16-8-2011 by brokedown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join